The Black Moon Lilith and Juno of Marriage

JayM

My BML has a T-square with sun at the apex, and it opposes my juno at 10 libra at the end of my 7th and my BML is at 13 aires in my 2nd. What do you all think of that T-square? What does it mean?

Attachments

• Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    Astro Chart Jay2.GIF
    26.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

angeldust

for me on the right it displays 4 sub cathegories.
stories from practice
all about moon
all about lillith
more posts
exc

Neptune Rising

I've been studying Lilith alot lately, my progressed Sun is conjunct progressed Lilith. I'm with a guy, his Leo Venus opposite my Aqua Lilith. His Pisces Lilith conjunct my Pisces Juno. His Leo Juno opposite my Aqua Venus. I dont know where I am in this relationship! Its very odd. I dont get the Juno/Lilith conjunction. His Lilith in that case, so my Juno, my idea of marriage,(pisces?) is combined with his ideal woman. Strange because he isn't at all spiritual, not the same way as me.

His Leo Venus opposite my Aqua Lilith, maybe this makes me appear very attractive to him, he was certainly very attractive to me when I first set eyes on him. :whistling: So trying to figure that one out, to his Venusian eyes, the way he loves, he sees opposite to him, me, an Aquarian Lilith tempting him..

His Juno, his idea of marriage partner and committment, in Leo he likes a showy wife, is opposing my Aqua Venus, I love everyone equally. :p It could be very attractive in the opposites attract, but frustrating as I'm the opposite of what he is looking for in a wife. On the other hand, my Juno in Pisces, I would be a Piscean wife, perhaps sacrificing, kind, compassionate, going to the pub... and that matches his ideal woman.

Well that explains my confusion about this guy. Hmm I'm going to a mountain to meditate!

Mimi

I have conjunction of Lilith and Juno in my natal chart in Scorpio.
But i'm interested, what means when woman's Lilith is in conjunction with men's Pluto in place of exaltation of Pluto (3rd degree Scorpio), Juno also in conjunction with Pluto? Pluto is in same time dispositor of his Sun. And then his Juno trine her Moon and Venus. His Lilith trine her Sun, and square her Jupiter. Btw, they also have conjunction of Mars and Venus if it means something.

eight8gems

Ok what about if his lilith and juno both fall under scorpio even worse 12 h. I really do know how to pick em, eh lol

Intensity check
Power and destruction double check
Jelousy manipulation triple check

madeofstarstuff

I've recently discovered a Pallas/Juno conjunction in a significant synastry chart I've been studying. My Juno, his Pallas (both in Capricorn).

Does anyone know the effects of this aspect in synastry?

Lanie

My Lilith conjunct Mercury in Cancer is conjunct my ex Bf's Moon.
My Juno conjuncts his Lilith
His Mercury conjunct Juno conjuncts my Mars .
I wonder what this means. Thank you!

QueenPersephone

I ended up on this forum when i searched Lilith conjunct Juno in the natal chart. This is the placement of my loved one in Scorpio 5th house. I am a Scorpio enery Leo Sun woman with my Juno in Gemini 7th house opposing his Juno(in each other's 12th house which indicates past life marriage.) Our Liliths are squaring each others, mine in Aquarius. Loads of other aspects as well. What do you guys think? Square and opposition...:devil::scorpioimg::aquariusimg::geminiimg: