what will happen next?

dr. farr

From the posted horary, friends:
-Lot of Marriage = 10 Cancer
a) querent = Aries = Mars; Mars flows away from the Lot
b) quesited = Libra = Venus; Venus is in the sign of the Loit BUT flows away from it (from 10 Cancer
-Lot of Friendship falls @ 5 Virgo
a) significator of relationships (Venus, lord of 7th house) flows toward the Lot
b) that this is not what the querent would like is shown by querent's significator Mars flowing away from the Lot of Friendship

Using the non-horary Magic 8 Ball divination, with the Lot of Marriage in Cancer, this = the Moon which = a "maybe" answer by the 8 Ball

In my opinion, during the upcoming intermediate time period marriage is unlikely, however friendship is a definite possibility.

oracle

Dear Dr Farr,
Nothing has happened as u predicted. Situation has gotten worse. the girl has said so much lies about me that he is totally against me and dancing to her tunes!!
i am really in very much in pain.
the situation in my love life will ever get better?is this the end between us 2?i really want to know whether he was playing with my feelings(because i never expected him to behave like this)?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_improve_hr.19216.2357.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_improve_hr.19216.2357.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 18

dr. farr

With his significator (the Sun lord of whole sign 7th house) flowing away from querent's (Saturn lord of the ascending sign) and no applying aspects found, the Sun soon to enter the 12th whole sign house of the chart (disappointment for querent) I do not see things improving, over the near to intermediate period of time forthcoming; looks like a difficult situation over the near to intermediate term.