Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

I asked about romance, with a sub conscious intention to escape myself, lol! Hermit for me, says otherwise.

Leaving

9 of cups

Neptune Rising

Yes its a lovely coloured card, Roy. Asking about romance, Temperance speaks of my general well being at the moment. After a few days of extreme emotions and internal chaos, (not romantic connected), this is a respite of healing which I very much feel now. I have had no option but to 'let go' in a difficult situation, not romantic but also romantic I have let go. This card suggests the wonderful sense of balance that I am feeling having let go of my extreme reactions, trusting in the Universe now to guide me.

Leaving:
6 of pentacles

Anachiel

Great advice that 6 of Pentacles, thank you.

Here are:

Two of Swords AND Justice (just how they fell out this time...)

picture.php
picture.php

Neptune Rising

Lol, I asked about a Libra! Those two cards describe this perfectly! It describes how I see the situation with me and him, at the moment. I'm not making any fast moves, I'm taking a balanced view of this, fair and not rushing anything. My 10th house is Libra, I do like them.

Leaving:
page of pentacles

DiDi

I asked how many pregnancys ive had
because i woke up this morning wondering if id lost any thru out the years that i was trying to concieve. ( i have 3 )
I have no idea how the 2 of cups panns out here lol

I leave the 8 of wands

Neptune Rising

I wondered if I should meet up with him tomorrow. Moon - unsure, this could also be the card of imagination - our meetings are very artistic, very spiritual and ethereal, and Moon represents Pisces in the tarot. Very apt for my transiting Neptune conjunct progressed Sun period of time.

Leaving:

King of Wands

DiDi

I asked about a person who called my daughters mobile the other night
...lol not sure this cards suits who did this but the knight of pents is a traditional man, faithful and dedicated... doesnt descibe anyone who would listen to your voice and not speak.

I leave the 6 of swords

mizz

I asked if i should trust this particular person with my project and 6 of swords looks like i should move and take a step forward for change, and not let my fears hide the view

I leave Ace of Swords for mental clarity

mizz

I really really needed the energy of ten of Cups

Thank you

I will Take it and Leave ACE OF CUPS for a new chance, new found happiness, emotional satisfaction for the person who comes next...To new beginnings!

DiDi

Thanks for this very good card
............... Ill take all of the above that you mentioned thanks lol
Ive been seeing it in my readings of late so if anything this card is about new beginings and gezz after a very bad few years i would welcome the change.

I leave the OOOhhhh nice............... 10 of cups:love:

mizz

wow I got myself two 10 of Cups today thank you thank you thank you

I leave The Star... the "wish card" for whoever comes next. Their biggest wish shall be granted if they find this!!!

DiDi

the star is a card of hope and the astrological sign for Aquarius
I asked whats in store for me now... the card is telling me that iam on the right path in getting my faith back in "hope" the one thing in my life i allways had till a few years ago... I truly think im getting it back.
very glad to see this card.

I leave the 3 of swords

mizz

I asked how is my day going to be today and I got 3 of Swords. not good *sigh*

I leave 7 of Cups for giving someone a day full of dreams and limitless possibilities

Neptune Rising

Oh dear, a guy that I like quite alot I asked about. Cannot get him out of my mind! Perhaps thats an influence of my Pluto square Pluto transit, nonetheless, its there. The 7 of pentacles suggests that something may be in the process of developing, not right away but with a bit of time and patience. Interesting link here http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/love-tarot-seven-of-pentacles/

If you are single, you just may begin a new relationship that will blossom out of a friendship. If you recently have begun a new relationship, it has the potential to turn into something deeper or more serious.

Leaving:

ace of swords

akp124

I asked about my ex and if I will be moving on very soon. (It has already been 6 months for god's sake.) But I do not get the meaning behind the ace of swords with it.. I guess it means I will be moving on...but how long will it take?

I leave

TWO OF WANDS

mizz

I asked about my ex and if I will be moving on very soon. (It has already been 6 months for god's sake.) But I do not get the meaning behind the ace of swords with it.. I guess it means I will be moving on...but how long will it take?

I leave

TWO OF WANDS

aces are powerful and quick. The ace of swords will bring you the mental clarity you need for yourself and this will help you seeing the pros and cons of the relationship and of moving on. therefore, the ace is a great card for a new beginning and ace of swords great card for moving on. with aces things are usually quick.so good luck

I asked the question if I will be in a long-term relationship in 2012, the Two of Wands tell me there may be some choices involved. it tells me that its all actually up to me right now.

I leave The LOvers for true love.