Stelliums through the 10th/11th houses Uranus, Pluto, Sun, Jupiter, Mercury

queenfluff

Career: Stelliums through the 10th/11th houses Uranus, Pluto, Sun, Jupiter, Mercury

Ok, Not sure if this should go here or in the Houses or Aspects section but it is more of a 10th house related questions which is career so I think this is best place and I am looking for career related answers.

I have a Stellium that goes through the 10th (ruler Virgo) and 11th houses (ruler Libra). Sun in Virgo, Pluto in Virgo, Uranus in Libra, Jupiter in Libra and Mercury in Libra. MC in also in Virgo.

Recently I had someone see my chart and they made a comment about my stellium in my 10th house. (I attached my chart here) that persons born with the Sun/Pluto/Uranus combo like this are perfect for bringing about radical change in the world. I was born in 1969 - I guess there is a range of dates for this sort of thing which is mid sixties to 1971 birth dates for Pluto in Virgo.

I guess looking at my Stellium since I five planets connected in conjunctions ranging through the 10th and 11th house. I tend to get involved in these "radical change" type groups as per this article speaks about towards the bottom addressing Pluto in Virgo and Uranus in Virgo (which I missed as it ended in 1968). http://www.astro.com/mtp/mtp95_e.htm

This is something I have always been interested in as I often volunteer for these things, get involved in groups that hold these ideals and they would be something I see myself always being involved. I actually worked for a few years (paid work) in field related to these personal interest groups.

I question my question is this: I am wondering because my stellium in connected through these houses do the planets in the 10th affect the ones in the 11th? and vise versa?

Meaning would a career in this sort of field (meaning a career types of groups I tend to get involved in) be a possible thing for me (or a good thing for me)?

I realize I am a hands on person (taurus in 6th). I like to see the results of my work.

I guess I am looking for some interpretions of these 10th and 11th house stelliums regarding 10th/11th house issues and whether they might be connected in my life as far as the personal interest groups I get involved in and career fields? I have a feeling they could be but I am wanting some others views/opinions.

My aspects relating to these 10th/11th house planets are:

Sun conjunction Pluto
Sun conjunction Uranus
Pluto conjunction Uranus
Uranus conjunction Jupiter
Jupiter conjunction Mercury

Much thanks!
queen

EDIT: The chart upload featue does not appear to working right now so here is link to my natal chart on my public profile.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=464&pictureid=2406

extended natal with juno, part of fortune and lilith
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=464&pictureid=3149

Last edited:

Vista

Re: Career: Stelliums through the 10th/11th houses Uranus, Pluto, Sun, Jupiter, Mercu

Ok, Not sure if this should go here or in the Houses or Aspects section but it is more of a 10th house related questions which is career so I think this is best place and I am looking for career related answers.

I have a Stellium that goes through the 10th (ruler Virgo) and 11th houses (ruler Libra). Sun in Virgo, Pluto in Virgo, Uranus in Libra, Jupiter in Libra and Mercury in Libra. MC in also in Virgo.

Recently I had someone see my chart and they made a comment about my stellium in my 10th house. (I attached my chart here) that persons born with the Sun/Pluto/Uranus combo like this are perfect for bringing about radical change in the world. I was born in 1969 - I guess there is a range of dates for this sort of thing which is mid sixties to 1971 birth dates for Pluto in Virgo.

I guess looking at my Stellium since I five planets connected in conjunctions ranging through the 10th and 11th house. I tend to get involved in these "radical change" type groups as per this article speaks about towards the bottom addressing Pluto in Virgo and Uranus in Virgo (which I missed as it ended in 1968). http://www.astro.com/mtp/mtp95_e.htm

This is something I have always been interested in as I often volunteer for these things, get involved in groups that hold these ideals and they would be something I see myself always being involved. I actually worked for a few years (paid work) in field related to these personal interest groups.

I question my question is this: I am wondering because my stellium in connected through these houses do the planets in the 10th affect the ones in the 11th? and vise versa?

Meaning would a career in this sort of field (meaning a career types of groups I tend to get involved in) be a possible thing for me (or a good thing for me)?

I realize I am a hands on person (taurus in 6th). I like to see the results of my work.

I guess I am looking for some interpretions of these 10th and 11th house stelliums regarding 10th/11th house issues and whether they might be connected in my life as far as the personal interest groups I get involved in and career fields? I have a feeling they could be but I am wanting some others views/opinions.

My aspects relating to these 10th/11th house planets are:

Sun conjunction Pluto
Sun conjunction Uranus
Pluto conjunction Uranus
Uranus conjunction Jupiter
Jupiter conjunction Mercury

Much thanks!
queen

EDIT: The chart upload featue does not appear to working right now so here is link to my natal chart on my public profile.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=464&pictureid=2406

extended natal with juno, part of fortune and lilith
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=464&pictureid=3149

Uranus is not conjunct anything technically because the orb is too wide. There are 9 degrees separating the conjunction to Sun/Pluto and 8 degrees separating Jupiter, which would be a separating conjunction aspect making it even weaker. What you really have is a Sun/Pluto conjunction and a Mercury/Jupiter conjunction. Uranus is there in the 10th not making andy real contact with the other 4 planets. I think your 11th house is definitely connected to your 10th house, not just because Mercury your MC ruler is placed inside but the 11th house is not only the house of groups and friends, it's the house of hopes and wishes. Most people's hopes and wishes are tied to their careers. I think working in an environment where you are doing good for all is definitely a place where you could really shine. You are very intense and passionate by nature and working for a cause would be a great way to work with these energies. You also like a lot of autonomy and doing routine work can be very unappealing. Jupiter and Mercury are very social, so i would think it would be easy for you to get out there and talk about a cause and make money/get donations for the association or group you are representing.

PS. A stellium doesn't necessarily mean they form a conjunction. Just an FYI in case you weren't aware.

Re: Career: Stelliums through the 10th/11th houses Uranus, Pluto, Sun, Jupiter, Mercu

Uranus is not conjunct anything technically because the orb is too wide
this is why on astro.com I reduce the orb ratio to 85% to bring the aspects more in line
A stellium doesn't necessarily mean they form a conjunction
technically they do, the closer the orb the better in fact most sites recommend mini 3 within 8' orb

Now in Equal house that stellium is all in 11th house or large organisations, humanitarian influenced Aquarian matters. group organisations, friends etc

MC ruler is retro and only has one conjunction with jupiter, which tends to overtalk sometimes when it should be quiet and undertalk when it should be talking....

T Saturn now going over Libra planets like jupiter then mercury would be a good time for studying and research. Moon square MC suggests lots of restlessness and changes in work/career and opportunities presented by women (moon sextile jupiter)

venus in 9th conju 10th house cusp (Equal house) suggest you could work abroad, live abroad or get involved with foreigner. Be careful with the venus square neptune as this is rose tinted glasses in romance and financial matters...

Mars square pluto needs a physical outlet in sports or martial arts, as this could attract (and give out) phyiscal violence...

Did you have any surgery when T Pluto was conj your mars in Saggi?? June 2007?

Vista

this is why on astro.com I reduce the orb ratio to 85% to bring the aspects more in line
technically they do, the closer the orb the better in fact most sites recommend mini 3 within 8' orb

Now in Equal house that stellium is all in 11th house or large organisations, humanitarian influenced Aquarian matters. group organisations, friends etc

MC ruler is retro and only has one conjunction with jupiter, which tends to overtalk sometimes when it should be quiet and undertalk when it should be talking....

T Saturn now going over Libra planets like jupiter then mercury would be a good time for studying and research. Moon square MC suggests lots of restlessness and changes in work/career and opportunities presented by women (moon sextile jupiter)

venus in 9th conju 10th house cusp (Equal house) suggest you could work abroad, live abroad or get involved with foreigner. Be careful with the venus square neptune as this is rose tinted glasses in romance and financial matters...

Mars square pluto needs a physical outlet in sports or martial arts, as this could attract (and give out) phyiscal violence...

Isn't a stellium 3 planets or more in one house? I have a stellium in my 6th house but only 2 are conjunct, but it's still a stellium of planets.

queenfluff

Uranus is not conjunct anything technically because the orb is too wide. There are 9 degrees separating the conjunction to Sun/Pluto and 8 degrees separating Jupiter, which would be a separating conjunction aspect making it even weaker. What you really have is a Sun/Pluto conjunction and a Mercury/Jupiter conjunction. Uranus is there in the 10th not making andy real contact with the other 4 planets. I think your 11th house is definitely connected to your 10th house, not just because Mercury your MC ruler is placed inside but the 11th house is not only the house of groups and friends, it's the house of hopes and wishes. Most people's hopes and wishes are tied to their careers. I think working in an environment where you are doing good for all is definitely a place where you could really shine. You are very intense and passionate by nature and working for a cause would be a great way to work with these energies. You also like a lot of autonomy and doing routine work can be very unappealing. Jupiter and Mercury are very social, so i would think it would be easy for you to get out there and talk about a cause and make money/get donations for the association or group you are representing.

PS. A stellium doesn't necessarily mean they form a conjunction. Just an FYI in case you weren't aware.

Thanks for the feedback. It was helpful. But I disagree with you about my Uranus not being conjunct anything esp to my Sun. According to my grid, I have Sun conjunct Uranus and I can tell you without a doubt that I fit this description to a T - it is one of the things I most related to in my aspects on my chart. It is so like me it is scary so I have a hard time believing that my Uranus is not conjunct my Sun. In fact, I relate more to the description of a Sun conjunct Uranus than I do Sun conjunct Pluto. Alot of Pluto conjunct description are focused on sex - I don't care about sex.

All of the definations I have read on Stellium said it is a group of planets that form a conjunction.

queenfluff

Isn't a stellium 3 planets or more in one house? I have a stellium in my 6th house but only 2 are conjunct, but it's still a stellium of planets.

According to the definations i have read, a stellium can cover more than one house - it doesn't have to be in one house.

queenfluff

I have changed careers several times yes - but not sure what you mean by 'presented by woman." I was under the impression that mutable signs change careers more than once - this was what Bob Zemco told me. I have Virgo Sun and Sag moon in my triad and they are both mutable.

I thought that only planets could form conjunction to each other. I don't really care for the whole house system personally because I don't relate too it. I relate to my chart as it is now.

I knew that before about venus in the 9th. I have no desire to move abroad and work at this time. I tend to have some friends that are foreigners but I have never dated one and I don't believe in marriage.

Yes, I am unfortunately very aware of my horrible venus square neptune -it is the bane of my existance and I hate the dam thing. If I had any finances at all, I am sure I would be disillusioned about them. But when I do have any money usually what happens is that people take advantage of my generous nature and than I have no money left. More people owe me money than I count - not that I will ever get it back. So the disillusion is that my money is disappeared and taken by a user person. Honestly I find that others are more disillusioned about me than I am about them - no matter how hard I try people never understand me. I could write a user manual on me and they would still only see what they prefer to see.

No, no surgery at that time at all. Sorry.

I would really like to focus on the 10th and 11th houses please and the planets in them. I already know about the other ****** aspects in my chart.

Thanks for the links. I will try to look at them later.

Last edited:

Vista

Thanks for the feedback. It was helpful. But I disagree with you about my Uranus not being conjunct anything esp to my Sun. According to my grid, I have Sun conjunct Uranus and I can tell you without a doubt that I fit this description to a T - it is one of the things I most related to in my aspects on my chart. It is so like me it is scary so I have a hard time believing that my Uranus is not conjunct my Sun. In fact, I relate more to the description of a Sun conjunct Uranus than I do Sun conjunct Pluto. Alot of Pluto conjunct description are focused on sex - I don't care about sex.

All of the definations I have read on Stellium said it is a group of planets that form a conjunction.

Astro.com grid will show planets conjunct that are 12+ degrees a part. You have to narrow down to about 75-80%. Maybe you might feel it but most astrologers use a maximum orb of about 8 degrees, some will use up to 10 degrees with Sun/Moon, but the wider the orb the less impact or potency, especially if the conjuncting planets aren't in the same sign. This is what Robert Hand told me personally during a reading. I respect his work very much and tend to follow his teachings but for his use of Whole sign houses, which I don't care for.

This is also what I found on stelliums: BTW, I copied and pasted these so didn't underline anything.

Stellium: A group of five or moreplanets in one Sign or House. In an angle it portends great changes of fortune, the good and the bad coming in patches. Heavy falls are succeeded in due course by a spectacular comeback, and vice versa.

Stellium: A meeting of three or more planets or points which usually occurs within one Sign or House and is a focal point of energy.

To me this chart with 10th/11th house emphasis looks like you could achieve your dreams in terms of what you do with work, especially working with groups and fighting for causes....and quite honestly it certainly sounds like something you are passionate about.

techncially no, the whole point is that they are close together in a conjunction.

I have 3planets in taurus 4th house, but the outer last mercury 19' is not conj sun at 8'30" but IS conj venus at 12' so I do consider this a stellium

Stellium: At least three planets linked together in a series of continuous conjunctions. The planets will act as if they are all in conjunction with each other, even if not all of them actually are. This pattern gives a huge emphasis to the sign occupied by the planets, regardless of the sun sign.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natal_astrology

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Stellium

http://westrology.wikia.com/wiki/Stellium

But I disagree with you about my Uranus not being conjunct anything esp to my Sun. According to my grid, I have Sun conjunct Uranus and I can tell you without a doubt that I fit this description to a T - it is one of the things I most related to in my aspects on my chart. It is so like me it is scary so I have a hard time believing that my Uranus is not conjunct my Sun. In fact, I relate more to the description of a Sun conjunct Uranus than I do Sun conjunct Pluto. Alot of Pluto conjunct description are focused on sex - I don't care about sex.
The orbs are contested, but it is generally accepted + or - 8' for conjunctions, squares and oppositions, plus 10' for sun/moon. Your sun is 10' away from uranus, and with pluto much much closer this would make you an honorary Scorpion/plutoian because of such a strong influence.

but not sure what you mean by 'presented by woman."
you missed the point *opportunities* given/presented by mother/women

house meanings
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/houses.php
http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-a-house-in-astrology.shtml
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarma&NewDirections.htm
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/houses-in-chart.html
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_house2_e.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm

queenfluff

The orbs are contested, but it is generally accepted + or - 8' for conjunctions, squares and oppositions, plus 10' for sun/moon. Your sun is 10' away from uranus, and with pluto much much closer this would make you an honorary Scorpion/plutoian because of such a strong influence.

you missed the point *opportunities* given/presented by mother/women

house meanings
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/houses.php
http://www.astrologyzine.com/what-is-a-house-in-astrology.shtml
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarma&NewDirections.htm
http://www.gotohoroscope.com/houses-in-chart.html
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_house2_e.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houses.htm

Well, I am already a Scorpio type because my Rising sign is Scorpio.

My mother never gave me any opportunities - except for the opportunity to feel bad about myself about everything that has happened in my life and because I didn't turn out like she wanted me too. I have a controlling narrisistic mother.

That said, I have had many female bosses and I prefer to work with females as opposed to males esp. for a boss. I hate men telling me what to do (well, I hate anyone telling me what to do).

queenfluff

According to my astrology book "The Inner Sky" by Steven Forrest.

"A stellium occurs when three or more planets all occupy the same sign or house." He mentions nothing about the orbs. Although in a small section on orbs -he says is flexible - if a square is 90 degress between two planets but it is 91 degrees it is still a square - he isn't hung up on a few degrees here and there and it doesn't have to be exact and precise to have an impact on the relationship between the two planet and an impact in the person's chart.

So, technically, with my chart I have: 3 planets in House 10 (Sun, Pluto and Uranus). So Stellium Number One.

I also have three planets in one sign: Libra (Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus).

So, I have two Stellims (or stella plural).

Well, for my ascendant with a Neptune conjunct, I have always read (in more than one place) that within degree is significant - and my Neptune conjunct is very apparent in my facial features even considering my Scorpio ascendant. So I think that 10 degrees of a conjunction is significant. I am assuming that different astrologer will agrue about degrees. I think it than becomes more important if the person recognizes the aspect in him/herself than. And I do.

According to Steven Forrest, there isn't too much different between 8 and 10 degrees in the orb. I am not an orb expert but I am an expert on me (no matter how much I might confuse myself lol) and that Sun/Uranus is very apparent. Maybe it might not be as strongly apparent as the Pluto/Scorpio thing but than with the Scorpio Rising - well, that is gonna overrun alot of things.

Alot of my core beliefs and ideas about life are very "Uranus" - not of the mainstream and it seems to come naturally to me.

Anyhow, Steven's approach makes sense to me. :)

On a side note, I remember something that came to my mind recently because I saw a job opening for something I may be good at.

In college, several professors told me I should be a literary critic (geez, a Virgo a critic - what? No! hahaha!). I was told I was a very good writer with good structure and editing skills - even my poetry teacher told me this. I had to take a lot of writing classes for prereqs in school even though my degree was psych - I had to write a lot of papers. Most people hated writing papers - I would rather do that than math anyday! English, grammar and spelling were always my best subjects.

Anyhow, I was searching for this and found I have some aspects that point to good writing. One the Virgo Sun, Virgo MC and Mercury in Libra. Plus all Moon to Neptune is supposed to be good for fantasy writing. I drift off into fantasy more often than I care to say so perhaps it might be something to make use of? The job in questions would be writing for more of the Uranus "radical" type of real life issues though which would fit in with my Stellium (s). ;)

Anyhow I was reading this page and I know the charts of authors are varied but wondering if writing could be a career for me?
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/rosemurray/NovelistArticle.html

Think the main reason yoiu are *feeling it* is that it is IN 11th house naturally ruled by Uranus/aquarius.

planets in houses
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/planetsinhouses.php
Houses/signs are like the backdrop of a stage/theatre, planets in houses behave like actors on a stage, the *aspects* show how these planets/actor behave in a house

I was under the impression that mutable signs change careers more than once - this was what Bob Zemco told me. I have Virgo Sun and Sag moon in my triad and they are both mutable.
You are 'Fixed' on the Angles - Scorpio Asc

So, technically, with my chart I have: 3 planets in House 10 (Sun, Pluto and Uranus). So Stellium Number One.

I also have three planets in one sign: Libra (Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus).

So, I have two Stellims (or stella plural).
Uranus cannot be involved in TWO configurations only one. Jupiter is 8' wide orb conjuction. So only one poss stellium in libra in 11th house naturally ruled by Aquarius/uranus

IF you time is correct than neptune conj is valid at 3' conjunction not 10'

Neptune lst House – angular house
Should try to avoid alcohol and drugs. Often have an air of mystery about you. Indicates a sensitive ‑ intuitive awareness of yourself and your environment. Highly impressionable. Certainly artistic and a great appreciation of music. Dreamy innocent look ‑ drift off when talking! Dissatisfied with appearance in some way ie; manner, looks. Sometime appear to live in world of own. Idealist. Physical appearance probably something you don't care for. People may often say to you ‑ look at me when I'm talking to you! Can daydream with eyes wide open. Neptunian illnesses ‑ movements affected ‑ will walk funny ‑ at least with one foot. (twine‑toed as small child or when first walking ) Mysterious allergies on skin or where obvious, and suddenly disappear.

Anyhow I was reading this page and I know the charts of authors are varied but wondering if writing could be a career for me?
Mercury ruler of MC is conj Jupiter although retro, makes for an analytical frame of mind and jupiter expands on this. So why not, just go for it. This is only only aspect for mercury, which tends to overtalk when needing to be quiet and undertalk when it should be talking.