Song and its future

Prisma

Made a song recently. I may be naive, but I think it is good. I am happy I was able to do it. I would love that this song, the ideas I have for it could be developed, maybe recorded and or published in youtube or something:tongue:.

-Will I succeed?

-Who could help me, according to this chart? (Can't sing, except maybe to my kids).

-Is this song, according to the chart, any good?

-Any warning about this project?

Attachments

• horary- song and its future.jpg
    horary- song and its future.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 29
  • song and its future2.jpg
    song and its future2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Prisma

Relating to this song, it is curious to see Mars in the 10th house. The song is like a military/rally theme, and the 10th house is ruled by Leo. It is not only a rally song, is also for "showing off" ;-)

Prisma

Let's try this:

-I will asign the 5th house for this question, because it is a "gamble", this song, also kind of a "child" of my creativity.

-5th house ruled by Pices.

-Ruler of Pisces, Neptune, is in the 4th house.

-Ruler of the Asc is Pluto, in the 2nd house, in Capricorn.

-Ruler of the Asc., Pluto, does not make aspects with Neptune, ruler of 5th house, but they both make and aspect with Mars, on the 10th house. (positive?)

----> Pluto makes a trine with Mars, but it is opposed to Neptune. (?)

Maybe the end result (whatever it may be) will be through out TECHNOLOGY/INTERNET...

----> Mercury conjuct Uranus, 4th house is ruled by Aquarius, the song was "born" at home, using a computer.

Also there might be a Trine of Part of fortune/north node/Uranus.

Well, I tried.

Anachiel

Good try. Let me just adjust the rulerships a bit from a traditional point of view.

You are signified by the Scorpio ASC and it's ruler Mars

If you use the 5th for the song, then Jupiter is it's significator being the traditional ruler of Pisces.

The Moon co-signfies you.

So, there we see the song, Jupiter, in the 7th house which rules the public, partners and other people. Jupiter is in it's own terms which, is not real strong but gives some weight to it. Jupiter also has a mixed mutual receptiion with Venus who rules the 7th so, the public, another person, a partner will help the song and possibly refine it a bit.

The Moon was in trine with Jupiter so, that shows you have the song which you said you did. Now the Moon applies to a square of the Sun, ruler of the 10th, your fame, recognition, etc and dispositor of Fortuna.

Saturn also opposes the Sun from the 12th and both the Moon and Sun are cadent and the Moon detrimented.....whew....that's alot of work to make the song famous right now.

I think right now you want to show-off your song to the public, play it for others, put it on YouTube for responses, get responses from them, find people who are good with music that can make comments to refine it and make it stronger. It has potential but, you need some more input on it and possible some partner who is musically inclined that can expand upon it.

best wishes

Prisma

Thanks. Is been hard trying to get someone to sing the song. Ideally, it would be nice to perform it with a chorus with a principal voice.

It is curious that in the horary, I am scorpio and the song is Jupiter. In my chart, my house of comunication is ruled by Scorpio, with Neptune in Sag. (so maybe from there the optimism, how ever seen by rose colored eyeglases that the song with amount to something), seventh house ruled by Pisces, with part of Luck in Aries. It kind of... resonates. Do not know how else to explain it.

Let's see what happens.

Prisma

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

I recommend going on gearslutz.com and hiring a producer but be wary no one rips you off. Check his or her credentials. Better yet find someone in this genre who will be paid within your budget. You can place an ad your looking to record your song within a budget if your serious to make it sound professional. I would not recommend by the hour, well actually better yet research more into hiring a producer. They can be recording other people so they charge for studio time. I know of gear slutz by way of a professional. Its for all over the country. Or try Odesk.com or elance.com but also see what songs they've recorded and hear it. They can lie and say they recorded music for so and so but don't have the proof. And better yet you'll hear if you like the stamp they've put on the song. Soundcloud.com is another place to get your music out to the public. Honestly do you have the image and commitment to make it in the industry? If so more power to you if not I say be a songwriter. Good luck!