Navamsa and Dasamsa chart analysis

aky_xx7

Respected Members,
I request you to kindly give an interpretation of my charts. I am presently pursuing Btech Mechanical engineering and after that want a career in merchant navy as a marine engineer. I have attached my Lagna Chart , Navamsa and Dasamsa chart here. Give guidance about my career.
Thank You !

LAGNA CHART
chart.aspx

Navamsa Chart
chart.aspx

Dasamsa Chart

chart.aspx

aky_xx7

Thnks for reply.
Well, i dont know why you asking this,. okay as i m doing mechanical engineering.... i am interested in Computer aided designing , but i cant say its my basic interest. ( i sometimes feel i dont have any basic interest :annoyed:)
i am inclined towards merchant navy because its really good paying,different and with travelling and visiting new and different places around the world ( more passionate about that ).
I hope that is what you asked for.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

I asked you, because, in you D-1, D-9 and D-10, Venus is playing major role. And in D-1, Mars is aspects Venus, Venus is placed with Jupiter in your 3rd house, means Designing, tech, Venus for Computer, and with Jupiter means learning or doing some classical type of designing. In my opinion, your profession will be based on Designing, traveling, and connectivity with foreign land. In D-1 chart shows, link with water, and technical. Moon 2nd lord placed in 11th house, good gains. Mercury, Asc. lord in 2nd house, your intentions are for money, and you will make money.