When will I lose my virginity?

Govind

I've never seen this question asked before and I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to answer it. I'm not sure if this could be answered, and if it could be I don't know if it could be narrowed down to a transit or a year or a month etc.

I'm in my early 20s, I'm not great with girls and so far I haven't gotten lucky.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• virgastro_w2gw_01_govind_hp.42267.13930.gif
    virgastro_w2gw_01_govind_hp.42267.13930.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 73

indigojenardu

strange question, seeing as no matter how someone answers this question - only you can decide when you can lose your virginity.......unless in some horrible way, some one does it for you, if you catch my drift.

anyhoo. I will leave this to someone more experienced - I naturally gravitated to the 8th house in the horary chart, which in this case is Libra, because that's a Sex House and I find Saturn there, which couldn't be more fitting to the question and your description of the situation.

But it depends what kind of sex you're looking for anyway, meaningful sex with someone you love, casual sex?

You mentioned something about not being great with girls - maybe if you posted your own natal chart here, then some folks might address areas of restriction with you x x

Govind

Thanks for the reply Indigo. When i asked this question I meant 'losing my virginity' in the literal sense. As I said I'm in my early 20s and have never been close. I'm just curious if anyone could look at my horary chart and give me some sort of idea of when (or if) I will lose it.

Govind

So many views so few replies. Can anybody answer this question? It's not like I'm sooo desperate lol, its just that I think this is an interesting question and I'm interested to see if it can be answered.

rafaella

Do you have anyone that you would like to engage with sexually?

I think it would have been better if you had asked the question in regards to someone you liked..rather than a 'when' question...Not that it can't be answered, its just makes the reading of the chart more complicated...

i will look at both 5th and 7th houses... 5th for romance, 7th is more traditional... But also Venus and Sun, which are female and male sexuality respectively.

7th ruler Mercury is about to conjunct Jupiter (your ruler). I think you may meet someone pretty soon or you already have sights on someone and things are not going good. the Sqaure shows some obstacles. And both are in fixed signs showing progress to be quite a slow one. You are not a very assertive person by the looks of it, and it takes you time to decide and make a move. The person (Mercury) you have hots for, is the same although a bit swifter...

Moon the 5th ruler just trined Jupiter (you) and will square Mars. This shows that you probably did have some opportunity in the past but you might have let it slip away...and this causes frustration. Things haven't gone smooth with that person.

Venus and Sun will conjunct in about 12 degrees. This could be 12 weeks when a woman will aproach you sexually. But because of Jupiter being in a slow sign, I think it could be more like 12 months...Venus will also trine the ASC in about 7 degrees and sextile Jupiter in 4 degrees, and that might be when you meet the person (4-7 weeks/months). Venus will also have to square Saturn before coming closer to Sun and that might be why it is 12 months for a sexual union rather than 12 weeks...

There is mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter, a very positive sign of you meeting a person in about 4 weeks or could be months, but I don't like the fact that Moon is square Mars...that implies some frustration...maybe some issue here you need to deal with...

Moon will sextile Sun as last aspect and it happen right at the 7th cusp to5th house, so its positive indication for things to move forward here... So all in all within the next 6-12 months you may get your wish...

hope this helps!

Let me know how this goes.... :)

Last edited:

yassine01

I've never seen this question asked before and I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to answer it. I'm not sure if this could be answered, and if it could be I don't know if it could be narrowed down to a transit or a year or a month etc.

I'm in my early 20s, I'm not great with girls and so far I haven't gotten lucky.

Any help would be much appreciated.

sir, is this really your birth chart attached? The date you entered is July 5, 2011.

Govind

Wow Rafaella that was a great reply, much more in depth that I expected. I don't know if you can see it in the chart but I have never had a girlfriend and I would say I have never even been close to being close to having sex. when you said I was a non assertive person that would be a huge understatement. I have a stutter and my self esteem is very low. I only have one or two friends that are girls and one of them who 'i have the hots for' is in a very committed relationship to another guy so as the chart says I have no real shot with her.

I'm interested to see if it happens over the next 6-12 months. I doubt it for the reasons mentioned above. But I can always hope :happy:. Thanks again for your response.

astrosag

Dear rafaella I want to know an answer to a question (which is similar to the one you have already answered on the forum). It would be great if you can answer the question; subject to your availability and discretion.