Is it time for me to win lottery?

piercethevale

Greetings. I could use some input here.
In general I don't approve of gambling ...but every once in a while I like to put down a bet or two.
As I would very much like to do some extensive travelling this coming year I am tempted to do it a little more than usual. {I wish to go to England and India...and OH, a stop in the Carribean would be nice!]
This month I'll be experiencing a transiting Jupiter and Neptune conj. my Natal Moon & I.C. at the 25th degree of Aqur. at the same time trans, Mars will conj. my natal Pluto...the 20th of the month being the focal...what does your expertise say?

...in fact, there are a whole mess of aspects going on...to my natal Mars...to my natal Sun...to my natal Merc....whew!

...here's my birth chart...

Attachments

• astro_Dave II.gif
    astro_Dave II.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Claire19

You need to download a valid chart.

Transits to the 5th, the 2nd and maybe the 8th that are echoed in the natal chart. Jupiter and Venus. Still no chart. Go to Astrodienst and do one there.

Last edited:

piercethevale

You need to download a valid chart.

Transits to the 5th, the 2nd and maybe the 8th that are echoed in the natal chart. Jupiter and Venus. Still no chart. Go to Astrodienst and do one there.

...there's something wrong...the chart was there...and everytime I try to post a chart this week I get a 'Database Error' message...I think somethings wrong with this web-sites server [or it may be my ISP....but seeing as how the chart was there I think it's this sites server].

...that's alright though...if I win the lottery I want to be surprised anyways...that's half the fun of winning such games.

...modern convieneces = more modern problems...let's blame Billionaire Bill Gates...

Claire19

You can post your date time and place of birth here and I can download one for myself, if you wish. Happy to take a look.

piercethevale

May 6, 1953 7:41 pdst Glendale, [Los Angeles County] Calif.
...you should get Asc. 17* Scorpio 10' and a M.C. of 24* Leo 20', Moon 24* Aquar. 03', Sun 16* Taurus 15'
...and personally I only use "Day Formulas" for most Arabic Parts...as you'll notice I was born right at Sundown. Thus I have Part of Fortune at 24* Leo 59' [which really doesn't have much to do with getting $, as you probably know but I include it here in case you have some use of it.]...and a Part of Benifits and Increase [$] [Asc + Jupiter - Sun] at 00* Sag. 20'.

Transiting Neptune conj. my Moon has given me the most lucid dreams these past 4 or 5 weeks...it's almost like I'm living two lives lately.
...and my luck at getting some of the numbers for the lottery has improved noticably [I use 'Quick Picks' almost always]...Like I said...I usually avoid any form of gambling...as it is a form of 'Usury'...but then again I pay rent and the IRS is charging me interest on my back taxes...so it is pert near impossible to avoid some form of 'Usury' nowadays...but, I still refuse to have a 'Credit Card'...if I won the Mega-Millions lottery I think I would be about the most benevolent winner ever...much to my Moms' chagrin..The Sabian Symbol for my Desc. [WHERE-TO] is 18* Taurus "A WOMAN AIRING AN OLD BAG THROUGH THE OPEN WINDOW OF HER ROOM." ...The symbol refers to an open bag that is airing out...thus it must be empty or emptied prior...this symbol has to do with ego cleansing and more mudanely it is about being non-posessive...like a 'sadhu' or a renunciate...free from material attachment. [My parents hated it when I found out about this symbol and how to interpret a chart axis...I'd been giving stuff away for years...much to their annoyance.]
That and the fact that my natal Jupiter is in the 30th degree of Taurus...the anaretic degree...really makes this Taurus an odd bull in the herd...but, as you'll prob. see my natal Moon is the most influential Stellar Body in my chart... so I've been told...and I believe it...that I'm more of an Aquarius.
I've had the most poingant and sychronistic lessons about materialism/posessiveness/selfishness many times in my life...These seemed to be definately lessons from up on high.

You can post your date time and place of birth here and I can download one for myself, if you wish. Happy to take a look.

Everyone, there is a problem viewing charts at moment, no one can see anything. There is an announcement forum from Mods to view this. Admin are trying to rectify problem.

I don't seriously beleive you can see anything like this in a natal chart. My best suggestion would be to ask a horary question in their GL :biggrin: