Transit Neptune conjunct natal Mars

Hi guys,

I know this transit causes dissipating energy levels. But I would like to know more personal experiences with this one, or if someone close to you has had experienced this.
Particularly I'm interested in transiting neptune conjunct natal mars in 12th. Would this indicate total dissolvement of the self-assertive? What if progressed moon was in pisces at the same time, would it enhance the effect of what I previously stated?
Lets say if a person wiith natal mars in 12th is on a spiritual path of self-cultivation. Would this transit then indicate a final(or a big one at least) step towards that goal?

Thank you in advance:D

freedomlover

noskylimits said:
Hi guys,

I know this transit causes dissipating energy levels. But I would like to know more personal experiences with this one, or if someone close to you has had experienced this.
Particularly I'm interested in transiting neptune conjunct natal mars in 12th. Would this indicate total dissolvement of the self-assertive? What if progressed moon was in pisces at the same time, would it enhance the effect of what I previously stated?
Lets say if a person wiith natal mars in 12th is on a spiritual path of self-cultivation. Would this transit then indicate a final(or a big one at least) step towards that goal?

Hello, noskylimits!

Knowing the signs would add more understanding. But, in general, I would say that tran. Neptune conjunct natal Mars in 12th, with Progressed Moon in Pisces would represent this:

A great time to work on anger issues and areas of self-sabotage/self-undoing. A great time to take steps towards your calling ( Mars in the house of spiritual service) Concentrate on forgiveness work. And, yes, if you have been on a very spiritual path for years, I would think that this might be a breakthrough time - especially if you concentrate on the "self-undoing" part, which is always what holds us back from that elusive breakthrough anyway.

FL

katydid

noskylimits said:
Hi guys,

I agree with FreedomLover. That was a great assessment. I would just add one possibility to the mix. I have seen this transit trigger a change in someone's religious or spiritual path. There is sometimes a complete disillusionment with ones usual religious path, and a sudden change in denomination or even to NO denomination anymore.

katydid, yeah that would make sense. And about the disillusionment, i think that squares or oppositions make these bigger, that would make sense. Trines would obviously make the energie of neptune through twelfth more harmonious.

Then what if the natal mars has a couple of squares, lets say an exact square from venus. Then if neptune goes over mars it will simultaniously square venus. I think that these persons will have less ''spiritual'' growth, because then they would be disillusioned by square from venus, while working on the conjunction of mars.
But of course there is such a thing as will and/or if the natal chart shows lots of earth placements, then what I previously had said would be far less attuned if you know what I mean.

What do you guys think?:cool:

Neptune will conjunct my Mars in Aquarius 6th, I have Mars at the 29th degree of Aquarius. At first, I thought, yes, at last, something productive might happen in my critical sixth house of work. I have had no sense of direction for a long time; it has not helped having a Mercury-Neptune aspect natally, and I have transiting Neptune in Mercury’s house. I am hoping I do not lose direction completely. It is not a square or opposition so perhaps the planets are acting together, but there is still a natural conflict with these aspects. Perhaps, a spiritual cause, or anything involving collective causes may motivate you more at this time.

As other’s were saying it may represent a time of disillusionment and this tends to rob us of our motivation. It depends you may be actively feeling more spiritual or creative. We are currently under a large collective energy of Aquarius, and people with personal planets here or in the other (late degree) fixed signs/Air signs will be impacted, and will want to gain more awareness or perhaps help humanity etc. but some impotent (Neptune) feelings may be still be present.

It is difficult to think of examples, I did a timeline for Marilyn Monroe a couple of weeks ago, sexual abuse happened under the transit of Neptune to Mars in Pisces 8th, and Pluto squared Venus (exactly). Please bear in mind this will not happen to everyone. It is just an example; it depends largely upon other factors in the chart.

Winona (stealing) Ryder has Mars at the 26th degree in Aquarius 2nd, free possessions for all. At the time of the robbery, she had a Mutable T-square going on, with T.Satrun/Jupiter both square Moon in Pisces. The planet of rebellion (Uranus) was closing in on natal Mars. The planet of illusion, drugs (Neptune) was square her Sun. Maybe now she can seek more spiritual awareness, or may be feeling vulnerable again at this time.

Justin Timberlake has Mars in Aquarius, 25th degree, the triple conjunction hugging his Mars.

Dakota Fanning had T. Neptune conjunct Mars in Aquarius 2008, she took a role playing a girl who runs away with her caregiver to escape her father, she is taking in by eccentric bee keeping sisters (Aquarius) so these are all possibilities for you lol. I recommend watching this movie. (Amplifies the conjunction, no boundaries between people, no matter what their class or race). Anyway, no straight answers from me, leaves you more confused. :D

I always get told off on the forum for citing famous examples, when people ask for "personal". I reply at my own risk :p .

Last edited:
haha:p

yeah thx shining ray.

My friend has mars in pisces in tenth house, so this transit will come up. He's in school doing fashion design. So maybe this transit will be helpfull to him(creativeness etc), plus it makes trines.

I think the most positive or the most profound experiences involving neptune over mars in 12th, will not show itself in many people. I mean yeah, there could be as I said, a major spiritual turnaround. But I think to get the most out of this aspect, to truly go beyond the self-assertive and become total ego-less can only be found in natives that are older and are seriously into the abstract mysticism. An adolescent or a much younger person with this transit wouldn't experience this aspect to the full extent , that's what I think. And ofcourse the other placements aswell, 12th, 4th and 8th are the ''mystic'' houses, as was described to me by a professional astrologer

Yes, you are right depends on the maturity of he individual. One person becomes more spiritually aware, and another falls into drugs or alcoholism. The 12th house can be spiritual, but it also be the house of self undoing. It's difficult, depends on other transits at the time. Younger people can be spiritually mature and older people can still be making mistakes. Astrology, can never take this in to account. Even falling off the rails a little, is a learning experience. Sometimes getting totally lost, and disillusioned might lead you to take a more realistic approach to life after the transit.

astropsychologist

I have Neptune transiting opposite my Mars in Leo in the 5th and for the past year I feel that the harder I work towards something, the less happens! It has been incredibly frustrating, however I believe the lesson Neptune is trying to teach me is that I must trust that things will happen regardless of whether or not I am the agent of that change, I need to trust that the universe has a plan for me that may not match my plans for where I see my life going. Patience has never been a virtue of mine, so its quite an annoying process!

Also was speaking to someone recently who has Mars and Neptune conjunct natally in the 12th and she said that she has always found that whenever she tries to plan, instigate or make something happen of her own will, some outside event will occur to stop it (even if it is 12th house things), she finds it extremely frustrating!

Wow yeah that seems pretty frustrating, what is her 12th house ruler and where is it located?And which of the houses are ruled by neptune and pisces?

astropsychologist

From what I can remember, I think her 12th house ruler is Pluto which is on the MC and Neptune rules her 4th.

Have u noticed something similar with transit Neptune conjunct Mars?

Vista

A guy friend of mine has Tr Neptune/Jupiter/Chiron conjunct Natal Mars in Aquarius and the same time squaring N Neptune in 8th H. Uranus, the 12 H ruler is placed in the 7th. What this has brought about is a lot of alcohol consumption, sexual issues including a misdiagnosis of an STD(although I am not so sure it was misdiagnosed), and an eventual break up with her because of communications problems. She lied about something as well as had a very angry response to him telling her he had an STD. BTW, they had broken up a couple months before and both had been with other partners. He in turn held a grudge because of the lie and reaction, even though he said he forgave her which in turn made their relationship pretty much unravel while on vacation cause he treated her like ****. He couldn't let things go. He also said that it really irritated him because he felt that she either didn't hear him or listen to him very well and he always had to repeat himself. This was an ongoing problem in their relationship, although they had a great connection in their relationship otherwise.

BTW, natally her Mars opposes his Mars and squares his Neptune.

Kind of a classis manisfestation of these transits, eh? Anyone else have Tr Jupiter, Chiron, and Neptune conjunct Mars squaring N Neptune?
Vista

enigmas

Shining ray i also have triple conjunction neptun/jupiter/chiron on my natal mars (who came from 8th house) at 27 degree of aquarius in 6th house.

I hope i will find some direction in my life because im totaly lost, im at the end of my study, just 4 exams more to give and im finished...but im lack of motivation to finish something and to start something new, i feel like im standing at one spot and not able to move.

Hope neptun is not responsible for that?

p.s. i have 0 degree natal sun/neptun conjunction

Vista

Shining ray i also have triple conjunction neptun/jupiter/chiron on my natal mars (who came from 8th house) at 27 degree of aquarius in 6th house.

I hope i will find some direction in my life because im totaly lost, im at the end of my study, just 4 exams more to give and im finished...but im lack of motivation to finish something and to start something new, i feel like im standing at one spot and not able to move.

Hope neptun is not responsible for that?

p.s. i have 0 degree natal sun/neptun conjunction

Not to be too forward, but are you having any health problems with all that going on in your 6th? Frequent UTI's come to mind when i see that, or something else affecting the bladder that is hard to define or figure out the reason for.

enigmas

Vista, no i dont have any health problems for now...sorry but what is UTIs?

but i was thinking to go this month on eye laser operation to not wear contact lens anymore...maybe this have something with this transit

Vista

Vista, no i dont have any health problems for now...sorry but what is UTIs?

but i was thinking to go this month on eye laser operation to not wear contact lens anymore...maybe this have something with this transit

Sorry Enigmas,
"UTI" stand for urinary tract infection or bladder infection. Mars rules the bladder and Neptune being the Planet of confusion, I was thinking you could have some problems in this area, i.e. frequent uti's coming on for reasons hard to pinpoint. Of course your natal chart would probably have to support this problem to for it to really manifest in such a challenging way. Also, this manifestation might be more prominent with the square and opposition.

El_Butch

Holy **** Ive got this triple conjunction hitting a lot of my planets right now. They're on my 3rd house Aquarius Mars, square Scorpio Asc, sextile Sun in Aries, and making a weird trine with my Jupiter in Cancer (dont know how that ascpect ever worked out but it did.) Right now i see my self going through almost a period of inspiration and transformation. I enrolled myself in two dance classes this summer, and I absolutely love them! =] Im a pretty Neptunian person already with my tight Neptune conj. Moon in Capricorn, I wonder if the creativity of that aspect is being activated at this time..ive been partying more thats for sure, and staying up at all hours of the night, only to be exhausted the next day. lol

Honestly, I don't know what to make of all of these transits because many of my planets are involved, making it somewhat difficult to integrate everything into the bigger picture. Here is my chart, feel free to take a look if you'd like: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cavwfile4...753848/astro_w2gw_01_chris_hp.13100.24093.gif

Id like to end this post with a very insightful read about Neptune that i found on CafeAstrology:

"The planet Neptune is presently tinting and shading your biography, adding its dreamlike quality to the existential stew. Close your eyes; there's a world in there. That's Neptune, the planet of consciousness itself. Now open your eyes. There's a world out there too, and it's hard to ignore it. In fact, the outer world has become so pressing in its demands that you've partly lost contact with the inner one. But Neptune, transiting through sensitive territories for you now, is fixing that. Your inner world is so full it's brimming over, overflowing its banks into your daily life. If you resist the process, you'll find a host of Neptune problems plaguing you: losing the car keys, forgetting to pay the electric bill, having the attention span of a three-year-old on a sugar jag. But there's an alternative: trust the process. Slow down. Meditate. Let the images come. Mould opinions. Breathe in, breathe out. Why? Because your unconscious mind has a message for you. It has to do with the possibility of happiness for you over the next few years, about how old sources of joy are drying up and -- critically -- about new ones you must learn to recognize. How do you receive the message? You stop resisting. You simply let it in. That's Neptune in the broad sense."