Will I marry an agressive type of woman?

Hi!

I have been reading about marriage/relationships in astrology and I have seen that the 7th house and my Venus correspond to the style of woman I am supposed to be atracted (I do not know if this is correct):surprised:

Based on my chart, I have mars in the seventh + venus in aries! Does that mean an agressive woman?

as far as I am concerned, my last relationships (which were a complete fail :sad: especially due to jealousy and possessiveness) were with more introspected women, who were more shy and naive, something that I think truly atracts me!

Hope someone take a look in my chart!

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_monteiro25_20121121.84460.30064.gif
    astro_24gw_02_monteiro25_20121121.84460.30064.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 33

dr. farr

Using whole sign format (which is the house system I use) Mars is not in your 7th house, it is in your 8th house; so (by whole sign) the significator of your 7th house is lord of Cancer, ie, the Moon: all else being equal, Cancer/7th under Moon would certainly not be affinitive to an aggressive mate, but with Moon (lord of 7th) in Scorpio, certainly the potential mate would have a great deal of intensity and sensitivity as part of her nature (Moon in Scorpio)

socrates

Using whole sign format (which is the house system I use) Mars is not in your 7th house, it is in your 8th house; so (by whole sign) the significator of your 7th house is lord of Cancer, ie, the Moon: all else being equal, Cancer/7th under Moon would certainly not be affinitive to an aggressive mate, but with Moon (lord of 7th) in Scorpio, certainly the potential mate would have a great deal of intensity and sensitivity as part of her nature (Moon in Scorpio)

Even with Placidus id consider Moon ruling 7th.
By the way,in WSH if the Sun is in 8th,does the house where Leo is represents the cause of Sun influence?
What would be the influence of such a person in the native? How negative would it be?

Thanks

Thanks!

However, this method raise many different question!:surprised:

Using WSH, is the interpretations method the same? In my case, many planets change their house positions!

dr. farr

Yes, whole sign will only potentially change the house position of planets, not the signs they are in, nor the interpretation method applied (Modernist or Traditional, or a mixture of both-ie, eclectic-interpretations/delineations remain the same regardless of house system format used)

ros3lani

hello monteiro25

I'm new in astrology, but I hope I can help

I read somewhere if you're man so, you'll be attracted to someone related to your mars. venus is for woman

So, since your mars is in leo, you may be attracted to leo, the drama and hey, give-all-youre-attention-to-me type of woman. >_<

your moon is in scorpio. I guess you have a very intense emotion. and a liar detector. you hate liar and can be violent to someone who lie to you?

other than that, your 7th house is in cancer, so you may attracted to cancer too.

the combination maybe:
cancer-earth/water ascendant-earth/water moon.

sagitarius or libra will be attractive too, I guess, since your NN is in sagitarius, and the ruler of sagitarius (jupiter) is in libra

Cheers,
:3