Will he cheat on me over his summer vacation ?

Vista

Well in the end I guess nothing happened. He didn't seem weird or anything on his return.

Yet to this day I'm still confused about Venus in his house. And although mercury was separating from a sextile to venus I always wondered if it meant a flirting situation.

I think he did. Venus is the 7th is always suspicious, even when I thought "no way" to later find out it was a yes. But really, you will never get the truth from him so perhaps you should let it go? Men can fool around and as much as you don't want that to happen, it really doesn't mean anything to them. Not condoning cheating by any means, just saying he is back with you, right?

rafaella

Mercury/Venus aspect is a past aspect, to see if he would cheat we need an applying one. The past aspect may imply he had someone in the past and this person may live where he was going for the vacation, but there is nothing going on now. Venus in his 1st is just an appearance of having someone else, but doesn't point to him actually cheating at the time of question.

Your ruler Jupiter is combust implying blindness and lack of reasoning, and hence this question. I think if you have such suspicions about him then you have serious trust issues in your relationship. He must have done something in the past (Mercury/Venus aspect?) that have caused you to mistrust him even when he is away just for a week...

Just a thought.