What transits and aspects can bring love?

Mimi

I have a question... I am single for a long time, a bit more than 2 years. What transits can bring me new love or just any kind of relation? Should i expect something when Saturn will be in Scorpio, or not(and who can that person be)?

When Jupiter was in my 7th house, i meet someone i really liked, but he was already in a relation. :(

I have to say that i am interested only in serious relations.

Here is my chart...

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 53
I have a question... I am single for a long time, a bit more than 2 years. What transits can bring me new love or just any kind of relation? Should i expect something when Saturn will be in Scorpio, or not(and who can that person be)?

When Jupiter was in my 7th house, i meet someone i really liked, but he was already in a relation. :(

I have to say that i am interested only in serious relations.

Here is my chart...

The chances of you meeting someone (and even having a quickie wedding) in the next

couple of years is pretty great as Uranus crosses your descendant. Just take it slower than you want to and let go of your usual expectations of who is attractive and how a
relationship ought to go....

Also, just noticing Pluto is about to get real serious in your chart. Moving over big planets and into the 4th. You are entering a tremendously important personal era which should last through the next 10 years. You might want to get an in depth reading from a pro detailing these upcomming transits, very significant stuff.

Last edited:

Mimi

Thank you for the very fast answer!
I don't know what to think about transit Saturn conjunct natal Mars in Scorpio, i will have it next year... Is it positive or negative? Saturn is dispositor of my Venus, and Mars rules 7th house.

Uranus on DC have potential, but i am worried because it will square planets on
IC and MC, Jupiter and Saturn.

Speaking about expectations, i am open for a relation, but i can't be with someone i don't like. If i like him, i would accept even a bit weird or unconventional relation, but if i don't, i believe i would't start it at all. :unsure:

I don't know what to think about transit Saturn conjunct natal Mars in Scorpio, i will have it next year... Is it positive or negative? Saturn is dispositor of my Venus, and Mars rules 7th house.

Speaking about expectations, i am open for a relation, but i can't be with someone i don't like. If i like him, i would accept even a bit weird or unconventional relation, but if i don't, i believe i would't start it at all. :unsure:

Also (while it's not helpful in this case) a really really really good predictor of love coming into the life is secondary progressed sun moving into conjunction with natal Venus or vise versa.

Yes, it looks like there are several indications...interesting to see how it plays out!

Mimi

Also (while it's not helpful in this case) a really really really good predictor of love coming into the life is secondary progressed sun moving into conjunction with natal Venus or vise versa.

Thanks... it won't be soon. Only my progressed Venus have sextile with natal Sun, but it's not really a strong aspect i believe. I guess i can only hope Uranus will bring something good.

Thanks... it won't be soon. Only my progressed Venus have sextile with natal Sun, but it's not really a strong aspect i believe. I guess i can only hope Uranus will bring something good.

Yes, I figured you were young, and that sun/Venus meet-up by progression is mid-life. That is only one way to predict, albeit the best, IMO.

astro11

Transits from Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto to the rulers of your fifth or seventh houses, any planets in these houses and Mars and Venus can bring love, but you usually need to have several of these transits at the same time. Pay particular attention to planets that meet 2 or 3 of these criteria. For example, if Venus rules your seventh house, and it is placed in your fifth house, very likely it will bring a new love even if you don't have many other transits promising love at the time.