Baby boy or girl

Kekh

2 girls and one on the way i conceived around 8th jan due sept 30th do u know how i can find out if i conceived a boy

JUPITERASC

2 girls and one on the way i conceived around 8th jan due sept 30th do u know how i can find out if i conceived a boy
For what its worth Kekh, I did learn of an interesting method for potentially POSSIBLY determining this question based on your natal chart and its Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar.

If you create a free natal chart on astro.com and then go to the Extended Chart Selection page and select “special charts” then scroll down the pop up menu that appears when you click on the small triangle you'll notice that the last choice is “Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar” - select that and then click to show the chart.

A twelve month calendar then illustrates your likely conception dates based on your astrological information. The conception dates are indicated in red. Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red indicates whether a child conceived at that time is likely either girl or boy. :smile: