does she love me?

isismagdalenne

no no, I didnt mean how can we tell that saturn will make the aspect and interfere, I meant.. is there anyway we can try to figure out exactly what saturn will be, like, how can we look and see a clue about what saturn represents. What kind of thing will it be that interferes and is represented by saturn. Can we see if saturn will end up being another person or if it will be this or that? Can we see in the chart what form saturn will arrive in, when it is in real life?
It may be a mute point, since you said this may be outside the horary's timing.. but for educational purposes I wondered if there is a way to see what saturn will be like when it interferes. What shape it will take in the real world.

dr. farr

Saturn-or any planet-would be delineated as to what it might represent in the horary, upon the basis of the specific qualities (or persons or things or actions) affinitive to that planet; this list of affinities would then be narrowed down based on the background information supplied by the querent regarding the matter under horary investigation.

Jesusistheway

The Saturn delay may be her work situation but I would rather refrain from telling any personal things between us. Thank you so much for all your responses, your welcome to add more to it. Beside horary my hunch is that she does love me or have feelings for me of some sort but something is getting in the way either from her internally or externally and it may take some time or she will just give us up. And if she does give it up well then its just not meant to be. It was interesting to read your responses. Wish I could figure the terminology a little more though :unsure:

DiDi

merc rx back to jupiter on 12th of april and doesnt hit an opp to saturn till 22nd of april.

for me Ive felt the merc rx in stationary mode for a few days now so for me merc comming back to jupiter does stand... and i say that because ive seen many instances where it has.
thats just me and my findings thou okay so I dont think i know more than anyone here but its just my findings in this instance...
however jupiter and merc in aries are just wondering around and dont know what to do..

either way merc meets up with jupiter again and venus catches up with mars... should be interesting

RayAustin

How can we look and see a clue about what saturn represents. What kind of thing will it be that interferes and is represented by saturn. Can we see if saturn will end up being another person or if it will be this or that? Can we see in the chart what form saturn will arrive in, when it is in real life?

I would just see what Saturn rules in the chart which is the 5th house and consider the natural significators. Saturn naturally signifies an older man, could be an ex of some sort but this is an opposition--so assuming it was an ex (that's just a guess, we don't have that much background info) it would show her preoccupied with a separation in my eyes. Since there wasn't any mention of that though, I just used the 5th house signification which is romance in general.

DiDi

merc rx back to jupiter on the 12th of april at 17.45 aries
it goes on to rx to saturn on the 22nd of april where moon in sag sextiles it and trines mercury (is this what they call tranition of light) i never know how to do that?
also saturn in libra and rx is not malisious... shouldnt it return something that governs that house?

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

It was kind of an error to pose this question considering we never reached an affair or relationship. It was a kinship (both females) that never came to fruition. She stopped talking to me in more than a year, no closure here, just like that, abracadabra and she was gone. She was in her comfort zone emailing me online till perhaps someone else came along, possibly another man. So I posted a question wondering whether she will write back (she is a PhD of some sort, sort of like research) so I'm sure with school and work that was an issue. But she could have just wanted to move to not lead me on. I asked whether she will write again on the communications horary forum. This is my last horary on her and anyone else for that matter in awhile hehe. Supposedly we were sisters in a past life and she took care of me. Kinda gross that I like her in this one lol. They said we had a hard life but she's moved on. I wish I had closure. The woman I am talking to now doesn't give me closure, even if you have someone new the connection stays with you.

RayAustin

also saturn in libra and rx is not malisious... shouldnt it return something that governs that house?

Saturn in Libra wouldn't be malefic, but being retrograde isn't good. I don't see it as returning anything because the 7th ruler is involved in an harsh opposition with it.

RayAustin

Ray, what about that translation of light from the moon thing that 26 was talking about?

That's true, I looked closer and noticed there's some translation of light going on by Moon(11th ruler)--that's a good sign for them getting together through friendship. It suggests they do. I'm not sure how long it will last though because still Jupiter opposes Saturn and that is a separative aspect. The querent is also more interested/doing the work so that's something to keep in mind too.

Ray

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

That's true, I looked closer and noticed there's some translation of light going on by Moon(11th ruler)--that's a good sign for them getting together through friendship. It suggests they do. I'm not sure how long it will last though because still Jupiter opposes Saturn and that is a separative aspect. The querent is also more interested/doing the work so that's something to keep in mind too.

Ray

Wanted to revisit this: Unfortunately I haven't heard from this woman. And although I think about her more so for friendship, I can only conjecture what was in the way between us. Now with saturn in the fifth house I believe it could be that she returned to her ex and maybe is pregnant with his child. I kept having dreams recently of signs that someone will get pregnant. And it is certainly not me and it doesn't look to be any of my family members. In one dream, I dreamt that she was a black widow and I was mating with her but I escaped before she could eat me. Now what that means is a sign of death in the relationship but I was glad I left in the dream btw. I am not saddened by this either because I believe I will meet my "twin flame" believe it or not. That also happened in a dream. I've read of others meeting theirs and I've had some similar experiences of them before they have met theirs. Also this querent is believed to be a "soul mate" of mine, we were sisters in a past life. Kind of ranting now. But I just wanted to point out that perhaps she is having a child. I knew she was secretly seeing someone else when we were talking so she is not the right person. Ray was quite accurate. However, we were really just friends with a connection that never fully developed. A pretty interesting story nonetheless.

rafaella

Translation of light is not happening either... Saturn cuts off the light of Jupiter to Mercury...

Thanks for the update!

Jesusistheway

Update:

I didn't hear from her since mid 2010 then I heard from her three weeks ago. She just cares about me. She has this weird concern for me as a friend but that's like all she cares about, whether I'm healthy. I think she is keeping a secret from me and if I were a man she'd probably be on my nuts but I'm not so there's the moon thing in the 12th house. I think now that I told her that I'm doing fine she responded with a pleased manner that Im fine but haven't heard since. Its just a weird online connection that really isn't a relationship. But anyhow its better that way for some universal reason that I trust in.