Depression

serafin5

So tomorrow is the day.

Hopefully I'll be able to speak with all of you when I get back again.

xxxxxxxxxx

Please hang in there Victoria; and you've got to stay in touch with us no matter how depressed you are OK?

Praying for you....
Serafin5:joyful:

R4VEN

Victoria, dr. farr & dhundhun have given you some clear advice & suggestions.

I agree with what dhundhun has said about your Mercury placement - it is not only your chart ruler, but is in the 1st house, so in a way describes You, but is seriously challenged by being at the apex of a T-square - which makes it a very sensitive point in your chart, a bit like a sore on your knee which you keep knocking, and so it keeps opening up and bleeding. Mercury squares all of Uranus, Saturn & Neptune. I think that the combination of these 3 planets in your 4th contributes to your depression and low energy.

Currently also transiting Pluto sits between Saturn & Neptune, and so your (probable) continuing struggle between idealism and reality is currently just too much for you.

I would also like to draw attention to your Moon placement in relation to your Sun. You were born under a Balsamic Moon, and this is an important incarnation for you in relation to soul growth and the challenges your soul has chosen for you. When you have the energy, check out these links:
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/balsmc3qmons.html
http://www.mooncircles.com/reports/natal.pdf
A Balsamic Moon demands that a person experience a life which is different - often appearing to be more difficult - that is, until your learn to flow with your instincts. If you follow where it takes you, you will develop a lot of wisdom, and so eventually you will be able to use this wisdom to help others.

[I was also born during the Balsamic Moon phase, and I struggled with an eating disorder when young. I have experienced depression on & off for much of my life, but have learned to live with it without medication - my own preference. I have found that any level of depression is even quite `useful' as a way of my unconscious communicating to me something which I am not seeing. It is all a matter of interpreting the signs.]

Victoria

Hello all!
Guess what, my depression has lessend ALOT.
After a month in the hospital the days have become alot more easy to bare. But, it's still here. I've realized this is something I'll have to work with for the rest of my life, but I've realized it is treatable. I can live with it, not inspite of it, or worse because of it. BIG realization for me.

I've been diagnosed with major depressive disorder.
and I'm on quite heavy antidepressives, but it works.
I'm obviously not 100% happy or healthy, yet, but i'll live :)

I'm just wondering if there is anything in my chart that points to MDD.
and I'd thought Id let you know how i was getting on,
thank you all for your advice, though I was reluctant to listen to you,
you have helped me - a lot!!
Happy easter.

dr. farr

Good news! The horary chart clearly indicated benefit by the treatment you asked about in that horary, plus the transit SN passing out of orb of the progressed Moon showed a more positive trend for this early April period.
Will look at your natal for more info about the "MDD" situation.

Last edited:

Victoria

I am officially out of the hospital! And guess what, it wasnt that bad!
Eating four meals a day was very rough in the start, and having to
go to all these different groups, like grouptherapy and arttherapy,
and so on and so on, but now, I'm out and I feel okay.
And that is the best I can hope for right now.
It's good enough. :) I've met some absolutely wonderful people, and
made friends for life, i am sure. Very positive experience!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I am back, and how I've been getting on. Hope all of you are well, offcourse, and again, thank all of you for your advice and for keeping me in mind! :love:

Have you found anything suggesting MDD, dr. farr?

xx

dr. farr

Good news, and welcome back!!
Will see about your possible natal chart indications over the next few days.
Best wishes to you!!

Victoria

Thank you, so so much!

Would just like to say, I've started eating,
I'm sleeping at night (medication)
I've made so many friends in there, that are just amazing, and
I'm dealing with my depression, rather than dreading and hiding from it.

Only positive things to say about you, because it is in large part
because of your help and advice, compassion and tolerance that
I bothered to give it a chance. I was actually asking the question
hoping for a no, but now, I am so pleased I was told the truth, and
went to the hospital. What a difference a month makes !!
<3

You can also do treatment for depression personally without going to hospital.
Exercise is a good tool for the depression treatment. Yoga is the best exercise out of all kinds of exercise to handle the depression and stress.
You should also keep yourself happy, meet & talk more people, and listen happy songs to control your depression.

Last edited: