5th house in Capricorn, does this mean a low quality love life?

Dioso

My 5th house in Capricorn is flat out scaring the living life out of me.

I do not want to be the guy who ends up marrying the first woman he dates, I really want to date around.

I am an 18 year old guy about to be 19 in a few months who has not had a girlfriend before. It isn't due to the fact that I think I am ugly or anything, in fact many people have told me there is nothing wrong with my looks. Thing is I have a type.

For nearly 5 years now I have been attracted to Latinas, Persian women, and some Asian women. Huge roadblock ahead. I live in the deep south so we don't really have much diversity. I went to a high school that was 90 percent Black and I am not really into Black girls at all, cannot get myself to be attracted to them. I made friends with the girls, danced with them but for a relationship to happen I must feel that attraction towards them.

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy13?x=720name=Jay%20Hays&firstname=&birthplace=New%20Delhi&lang=en&dformat=0&date=8/2/1992&time=7:30&country=91&state=0&adjust=-5.30&long=-77.12&lat=28.36

dr. farr

Are you kidding? In the oldtime astrology, Capricorn was considered among the top 2 or 3 lusty signs of the entire zodiac!

Dioso

Okay

I just really want to know if I will be one of those guys who ends up marrying the first girl he falls in love with or if I will end up being the guy that has a lot of one night stands and such, I really hope to be the latter but I just don't know what it is....

My current area is h3ll itself so I can't continue on in this dump, hope to move one day.

Horus

I wouldn't worry about it. You'll probably have diffrent phases and what you want will change with experience, but you need to get hooked up and fall in love first and have that under your belt. Then, if and when that ends, you can decide if you want to be a player or not. I thought that's what I wanted at one time too, but I realized (after hurting someone, and then getting hurt myself) that I'm not wired that way, I go too deep for that. So youre going to have to experiment. Move out West and have fun!

Your approach to relationships is Piscean (7th cusp) -go w/ the flow. You are looking for the traits of Pisces, Cap, Virgo, and Leo in a woman. You may need to work on self-esteem/self-confidence (Venus opp. Saturn). I recommend self-hypnosis and subliminal programming. Try Brainsync's site.

Last edited:
My 5th house in Capricorn is flat out scaring the living life out of me.

I do not want to be the guy who ends up marrying the first woman he dates, I really want to date around.

I am an 18 year old guy about to be 19 in a few months who has not had a girlfriend before. It isn't due to the fact that I think I am ugly or anything, in fact many people have told me there is nothing wrong with my looks. Thing is I have a type.

For nearly 5 years now I have been attracted to Latinas, Persian women, and some Asian women. Huge roadblock ahead. I live in the deep south so we don't really have much diversity. I went to a high school that was 90 percent Black and I am not really into Black girls at all, cannot get myself to be attracted to them. I made friends with the girls, danced with them but for a relationship to happen I must feel that attraction towards them.

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...91&state=0&adjust=-5.30&long=-77.12&lat=28.36
How accurate is your *time of birth?** Your moon is unaspected:whistling: which is very rare and shows your emotions do not connect internally. can you repost using astro.com chars pref adding transits found in extended chart selection.

To me this is a chart of a loner, very little aspects and mostly focused on 12th house, needing time alone to commune. Mars also is unaspected and mercury only has one aspect, opp Saturn.

Virgo Asc is not overly sociable and worries lots, is focused on details, details and details. Loves health and hygiene a must. Your MC in Gemini?

Dioso

The Almuten of the ASC is Mercury. Mercury in the 12th, Cadent, Combust, is recieved from the Sun by Term.

How would this effect your life?

We look at the Triplicity Ruler of the Luminaries. This is a day chart; we look at the Sun.

Your Sun is at 10 degrees Leo. The Triplicity Ruler for the fire signs are as follows:

Day = Sun
Night = Jupiter

The Sun will rule the first part of your life, and Jupiter the later. Now we look at the condition of both planets to judge the Natives quality of life.

The Sun, in its own Rulership, Cadent, squares Saturn, which rules the fifth and sixth house, Combust Mercury, and Venus being under the Suns light, oh but its in the unfortunate 12th house. The Native will be picky with women, I would say virginal too, since Venus is here.

Now that is the first part of the Natives life. When does the second part begin?

Well, when the Sun progresses into the next sign.
Your Sun is at 10 degrees Leo. We progress the Sun 1 degree per year. It will progress into the next sign at the age of 20, which is Virgo.

Ah, so at the age of 20, Jupiter will rule the rest of the Natives life.

Jupiter, in Virgo Detriment, Angular, Correct-Sect, Conjunct the Unfortunate Star Mizar which nature resembles Mars. You'll probably move at that age, and lose virtue. In other words, you're going to get lots of women.

Jupiter is malefic, the Star Mizar is related to catastrophic events. Oh, how fitting Jupiter rules the Fourth house and Seventh, You're going to get married, cheat on your wife, and cause havoc in the home. Lets hope I'm a bonehead, and incorrect.

Maybe Bob should check over my work. I would love critique.

Is this person correct about the red part?

Dioso

what speaks about being physically attractive? like what house says how people see you as attractive or not?

dr. farr

where on earth did you hear this?? are you kidding me? capricorn is a cold fish. The high sexed signs are scorpio, aries and taurus...

In the old time literature: Manilius, Valens, Dorotheus of Sidon, Maternus, etc, up through the time of Abumashar; also, in Modernist literature, Charels Carter mentions this as well.

GalacticEgg

So, I'm a raw beginner, but if by "low quality love life", you mean empty and relatively unfulfilling, then it seems like it very well could be. Lady Venus is in the 12th house (karma), and she's in opposition to jupiter in the 5th...overblown expectations, especially since Leo, the sign of dramadramadrama, rules your 12th. You look like the type who craves excitement, and variety, but just because you crave something doesn't mean you'll get it (how appropriate you're drawn to spicy and exotic Latinas!). It seems like all your personal planets opposing jupiter is pointing to some bad luck. Not to mention your moon is in the first house, which means if you do finally get someone as impossibly vivacious to please your Leonine high standards, you still won't be satisfied, though these standards of yours are probably what's keeping you from finding love (or sex).

Joopy's in the fifth, though...try using your creative skills, especially musical skills, to snag women. You could make all the energy involved in an opposition work for you. Also, consider learning Spanish, at the very least funny or romantic Spanish...it'll help with your love life as well as your professional life, and it's certainly not as difficult as Persian or any Oriental language.

Also, why are we talking about which signs like sex better? Last I checked, humans, especially males, really enjoy intercourse, and it's completely one's taste which determines how we see sexuality in others (/whatever sign rules your 7th house cusp).

Speaking of 7th house cusp, yours is in Pisces. So, by releasing your inner artsy drama king and communicating exclusively in Spanish, you'll draw the effete, submissive, sexy beauty(beauties) of your dreams. Maybe. And don't cheat when you do find her -- some guys get away with playing Casanova, or even seem romantic when doing it, but you'll most likely land yourself in a world of sh!t.

Good luck!

In the old time literature: Manilius, Valens, Dorotheus of Sidon, Maternus, etc, up through the time of Abumashar; also, in Modernist literature, Charels Carter mentions this as well.

Good job I'm a Modern astrologer rather than Traditionalist then :innocent: :whistling:

Dioso, you need to take into account that this forum entertains lots of different types of astrologers at very different levels, using different house systems and styles.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_house_system#Equal_House
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm
For further research try here...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280&highlight=placidus+equal
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638&highlight=house+system
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=152849#post152849
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=189223#post189223

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8463
Traditional astrologers using ancient outdated information (unproven) that hardly seems relevant in a modern world
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7406&highlight=traditional
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

Jupiter, in Virgo Detriment, Angular, Correct-Sect, Conjunct the Unfortunate Star Mizar which nature resembles Mars. You'll probably move at that age, and lose virtue. In other words, you're going to get lots of women.
possibly. although Jupiter is in it's detriment in Virgo, it's very well aspected with 'trines' and Angular - therefore visible.
Houses: angular houses 1/7 4/10 the energies of planets placed here are obvious cos it's your 'shop window' visible for everyone to see. Next the succeedent houses 2/8 & 5/11 the energies in these houses are not in shop window the are in the shop, but stood behind the counter, ready to come out when needed. Lastly, cadent houses 6/12 & 3/9 these houses/planets are not in shop window or stood behind the counter, they are in the back storeroom and only come out when 'triggered' or an emergency and much harder to recognise and access...

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage....

“The angles of the chart are the strongest, most potent sectors. In most house systems these mark the beginnings of the first, tenth, seventh and fourth houses, in order of potency. Any planet in conjunction with an angle will have a marked influence that resonates throughout the chart and greatly colours its overall meaning. Planets located in the angles of the chart are the strongest and most significant. Because of their primary importance, the angles are often referred to as the cardinal points and they relate directly to the cardinal directions east, south, west and north.”
http://www.astrologycom.com/houses.html

“The eleventh, second, eighth and fifth houses are called succedent ("following" the angles), while the third, twelfth, ninth and sixth are termed cadent ("falling away" from the angles). The succedents are next in strength. Planets in succedent houses function at around 50% of their power, based on the strength of an angular placement, which is the most potent. The cadent houses are traditionally held to be poor and of little efficacy.

According to traditional astrology, planets in cadent houses only function at 25% of their power, compared with a position in one of the angles of the chart. The succedent houses follow the angles; the cadent houses come after the succedents.”
http://www.astrologycom.com/houses.html

So, I'm a raw beginner, but if by "low quality love life", you mean empty and relatively unfulfilling, then it seems like it very well could be. Lady Venus is in the 12th house (karma), and she's in opposition to jupiter in the 5th..[NO, it's opposite Saturn, so feelings of being unloved in early childhood] .overblown expectations, especially since Leo, the sign of dramadramadrama, rules your 12th. You look like the type who craves excitement, and variety, but just because you crave something doesn't mean you'll get it (how appropriate you're drawn to spicy and exotic Latinas!). It seems like all your personal planets opposing jupiter is pointing to some bad luck. [sorry again there opp saturn ]Not to mention your moon is in the first house, which means if you do finally get someone as impossibly vivacious to please your Leonine high standards, you still won't be satisfied, though these standards of yours are probably what's keeping you from finding love (or sex).

Joopy's in the fifth,[in first house well aspected] though...try using your creative skills, especially musical skills, to snag women. You could make all the energy involved in an opposition work for you. Also, consider learning Spanish, at the very least funny or romantic Spanish...it'll help with your love life as well as your professional life, and it's certainly not as difficult as Persian or any Oriental language.

Also, why are we talking about which signs like sex better? Last I checked, humans, especially males, really enjoy intercourse, and it's completely one's taste which determines how we see sexuality in others (/whatever sign rules your 7th house cusp). Aries/mars rules 8th house of sex
The Eighth House - conception
The eighth house covers sex, death, and other people's resources. Most beginning astrologers question how these areas of life are related, and the explanation offers insight into some of life's most intriguing activities. The lives of others impact our lives on a moment-to-moment basis. Every human interaction engages the mental, emotional, material or spiritual resources of at least one other person. Sexual response and sexual expression form a fundamental area for us to cultivate the spiritual connection with others through the physical connection.”
http://www.llewellyn.com/encyclopedia/article/130

“deepest fears, obsessions, denied dreams, ability to love and care for children, sexual hang ups, obsession/relationship with money, need to exploit others, length and breadth of vanity, secret desire to rule the world, {Or at least, your world and everyone in it} and every religious neurotic tendency you could ever invent, relate to, dispose or crave. According to traditional astrology the 8th house is the precarious domain of sex, death and money. But, it has been my experience that the 8th house goes much deeper than these obvious realities”
http://www.articlesbase.com/astrology-articles/face-the-boogey-man-your-incessant-spectator-mind-and-how-it-works-8th-house-deal-949018.html
“One way to read a birth chart is to start with the Eighth House, where conception begins. During the nine months of pregnancy, the cycle travels from the beginning of the Eighth House to the ascendant, which represents the moment of birth, the baby's first breath”
http://www2.canada.com/topics/lifestyle/astrology/health/pregnancy/index.html

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25500
Speaking of 7th house cusp, yours is in Pisces. So, by releasing your inner artsy drama king and communicating exclusively in Spanish, you'll draw the effete, submissive, sexy beauty(beauties) of your dreams. Maybe. And don't cheat when you do find her -- some guys get away with playing Casanova, or even seem romantic when doing it, but you'll most likely land yourself in a world of sh!t.

Good luck!
Pisces/neptune rules 7th and is placed in 5th house, typical rose tinted glasses, illusions and sacrifices.

Dioso

will I ever get her?

it seems every single lady in my area is either ghetto trash or trailer trash, I am not pre-judging them but the area I live in very very poor...........

Dioso

and will I ever get that chance to be a casonova?

what do I have to do to reach that label? Like HOW can I do it? I do want to devote my life to the first lady I meet!

Dioso

I am willing to forego marriage. I do not see the point in it. Thing is, I just want to be the guy who ends up getting with different kinds of women. Is it in my chart?

Munch

where on earth did you hear this?? are you kidding me? capricorn is a cold fish. The high sexed signs are scorpio, aries and taurus...

Hey! I happen to think that I am smokin hot! hehe. Cold fish my foot....though I am impossible to get to know. My current (and first REAL partner) only got through the defenses because we worked very closely together for a good year and a friendship developed that after another year blossomed into something more which after another year finally became THE clearly defined relationship. :whistling: :wink:

Munch

Both Neptune and Uranus in the 5th speak to you chasing the unattainable in your romantic life. Erratic relationships based on illusions.

Honestly though, I think that the real culprit is the Sun/Mercury conjunction opposed by Saturn. Confidence issues abound with this aspect. I think that as a Leo (who is notably attracted to women of the sun kissed variety) needs its ego stroked and cared for constantly. I'm guessing your desire for many partners actually stems for the most part from the need to feel loved, attractive and valued by ALL people. Ironically, the self confidence issue will make it hard for you to meet people. Saturn afflicted Leo's are known for their bravado. The louder they roar, the more obvious their self perceived shortcomings become.

What's more is Saturn rules your 5th house. All things Saturn take time. Deal with the confidence issue and you'll see your 5th house options open up to you. If you really want multiple relationships, Uranus will no doubt help you out with this.