8th house has my sun, moon, mercury

oceansmermaid

Hi! So Id love another perception about this stellium in my chart...what's going on with my 8th house? the only thing I can think of is my studies of the occult...serious, serious studies...is this supposed to be my life? can anyone else please tell me what they think of this? and Ive attached my birthchart and can analyze most of it, but some aspects I just don't understand...What does it say about my career or how I'm REALLY supposed to be making $$? Does my aspect of opposition uranus-midheaven have alot to do with me not being able to follow-through with my entrepreneural endeavors? ALL OF THEM? If I have NOTHING going on in houses, what does that mean? That my life doesn't have to do with those houses, right? Any other insight is appreciated too :) oh yeah and I'm a triple aries (not to mention a leo rising as well....WHOAH!!!) Are some things completely evident? Do I have a yod or anything unusual or particular in my chart?? I dont understand the "yod". Thank you so much in advance!!! :)

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Aries 6.34 Ascendant Leo 29.18
Moon Aries 2.37 II Virgo 22.26
MercuryAries0.30 III Libra 20.39
VenusAquarius 28.27 IV Scorpio 23.44
Mars Pisces 22.02 V Sagittarius 28.36
JupiterCancer 29.01 VI Aquarius 0.58
SaturnVirgo 8.35 R VII Aquarius 29.18
UranusScorpio 20.34 R VIII Pisces 22.26
NeptuneSagittarius 20.30 R IX Aries 20.39
Pluto Libra 18.11 R Midheaven Taurus 23.44
Lilith Leo 18.24 XI Gemini 28.36
Asc node Virgo 17.34 XII Leo 0.58

Attachments

• mechrt.doc
    68 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

oceansmermaid said:
Hi! So Id love another perception about this stellium in my chart...what's going on with my 8th house? the only thing I can think of is my studies of the occult...serious, serious studies...is this supposed to be my life? can anyone else please tell me what they think of this? and Ive attached my birthchart and can analyze most of it, but some aspects I just don't understand...What does it say about my career or how I'm REALLY supposed to be making $$? Does my aspect of opposition uranus-midheaven have alot to do with me not being able to follow-through with my entrepreneural endeavors? ALL OF THEM? If I have NOTHING going on in houses, what does that mean? That my life doesn't have to do with those houses, right? Any other insight is appreciated too :) oh yeah and I'm a triple aries (not to mention a leo rising as well....WHOAH!!!) Are some things completely evident? Do I have a yod or anything unusual or particular in my chart?? I dont understand the "yod". Thank you so much in advance!!! :)

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Aries 6.34 Ascendant Leo 29.18
Moon Aries 2.37 II Virgo 22.26
MercuryAries0.30 III Libra 20.39
VenusAquarius 28.27 IV Scorpio 23.44
Mars Pisces 22.02 V Sagittarius 28.36
JupiterCancer 29.01 VI Aquarius 0.58
SaturnVirgo 8.35 R VII Aquarius 29.18
UranusScorpio 20.34 R VIII Pisces 22.26
NeptuneSagittarius 20.30 R IX Aries 20.39
Pluto Libra 18.11 R Midheaven Taurus 23.44
Lilith Leo 18.24 XI Gemini 28.36
Asc node Virgo 17.34 XII Leo 0.58

Welcome to the Astrology board. Okay, for clarification,
you are not a triple aries. You are a double aries. Triple aries would mean that you have sun, moon and asc in aries. [ born on a new moon @ sunrise]

It is hard to interpret the charts that are drawn in this way. It is much better when you use astrodienst default natal, so the degrees show on the chart wheel.

Your 8th house is very powerful, and the occult is an 8th house arena. I would remind you that it should only be used for the good of all concerned , as sometimes us 8th house metaphysicians may sometimes forget that. :eek:

Not having planets in a certain house does NOT mean that you don't use that arena. You look to the ruler of that house to see it's significance. Google 'ruler of the house' to see more info on that.

The Uranus opposition indicates taking shortcuts in the career whenever possible, and perhaps they backfire at times. The Uranus is the foundation
of the KITE in your chart. A Kite is a higher level of a grand trine configuration. Yours is built upon the uranus/MC so it is all about lessons concerning your career. The Kite , at first, wants to rise above the career, in other words wants to get up there without the hard work and effort needed to elevate oneself. Until you commit yourself to taking all of the steps necessary, including time and physical effort , career success will feel out of reach. However your ideas and enthusiasm will eventually win out, once you make that commitment to follow through. You would make a good boss, and you want to be the boss from day one, but you may need to back track and do the employee thing for awhile first. :eek:

Working with the public, working closely with people is very beneficial for you to shine.

Unfortunately, I cannot see this chart you posted, could you try again using astro.com

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Yod
This is a quincunx-sextile-quincunx. It features a crisis of - and a need for - perspective, in which the energies of the two sextiled planets find difficulty integrating with that of the apex, quincunxed planet. This dichotomy is not directly a conflict, rather a bewilderingly dualistic, seemingly irresolvable and compromising situation. This is an 'appointment with power' in which consciousness and its capacity for seeing are tested. It is a secret to be decoded, an intense dilemma, or a visitation from the Unknown. This is where intentions refuse to gel with realities: the solution is available as soon as clarity and insight dawn - there's a hidden secret underneath which needs dredging up. Allowing things to happen rather than seeking to steer them is what is called for here: yet, underneath, there is a new kind of adepthood which brings in a new form of control without holding on, if we can see it.

The yod can be accentuated when an opposition is thrown in, with two semisextile aspects too. The opposition forces the issue, and the apex planet then becomes very critical: what it represents needs to be consciously worked, owned and integrated.
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html

Forgive me but I would rather not go into an astrology lesson here but I will try to answer one question about your eighth house.

I use a German system that no one uses but essentially starting from the ascendant going around the zodiac in a clockwise direction each house contains seven years of a persons life.

It is interesting that you are thirty years old and the ruler of your eighth house... MARS in the system I use, is ruling your years of life from 28 to 35 years old. If you look at where MARS is in your chart.....which is the eighth house you can see why you are so intensely interested in eighth house matters right now.

The eighth house is not only the house of sex, death and taxes. It is also the house of commitments. The idea of a relationship takes place in the seventh house...the act of committing to the relationship happens in the eighth house. That's why Scorpios are so intense.

Anyway right now you should be thinking seriously now about what you are passionate about and what you want to do with your life. Very often people get married during these years. Since you have a stellium in Aries the turn on for you is that in order to give yourself over to the commitment you must consider it to be a totally original idea...you will need to feel like you are going in unchartered territory.

Since Aries has a reputation for loving a challenge I wonder if you might have a problem in comitting to relationships after winning the trophy.

This period for you will have you actively and intensely involved in probing beneath the surface for answers. Many surgeons and medical diagnosticians have strong eighth houses because they like to dig deep in order to cut out the diseased tissue.

I know this is a little off the beaten track but once I understood the eighth house in this manner if really gave it's meaning a new dimension.