another pregnancy/baby related chart.

rafaella

Your ruler Jupiter is fertile and in 5th, but it is combust, its under great stress and will not be able to carry a baby fullterm right now. Mars, ruler of the baby will aspect Jupiter eventually, but not yet, it has long way to go. Mars is also not fertile, peregrine and in detriment to Jupiter. Jupiter also in detriment to Mars. Moon is also barren, will square Jupiter with mutual reception. Moon is weak and not aspecting 5th ruler. So I don't think you will be able to have a healthy baby without some professional help.

If I take almuten of 5th, Sun and its conjucntion to Jupiter in fixed and succedent house shows 'years' before you have a healthy pregnancy...

Last edited:

rafaella

When you asked the question did you ask whether you are pregnant right now or about a future baby? Because depending on the question we need to look at the past aspects... I re-read your post and I missed it previously, but seems you were trying to find out if you're currently pregnant... Well if we take
Almuten of 5th sun, moon aspected it and translates the light to Jupiter. It may be that you pregnant in that case, but the aspect is a Square showing some complications, but mutual reception is promising. While tranating theignt
Ion also aspects mercury and Venus, they could suggest professional help and treatment...I think if you find out that you pregnant, seek professional help at once.

It is important to be clear what exactly one is asking, and the answer can differ depending on the question.

Keep us informed!

rafaella

Sorry I see I made some spelling errors, am on my cell phone.... I meant translation of light, moon translating between sun and jupiter

Good luck!