chronic skin condition

ariesgurl

Unfortunately I didnt, I was having a really rough time with this disease, suffering from depression due to it and kind of just dropped out of life for a while. I went into "denial mode" and became really passive about the problem BUT after rereading all the posts and your suggestions Ive decided to give it a try...

ariesgurl

Well I am still battling this disease! Things have just gotten progressively worse these last two years. I tried some homeopathic medicine that did not produce any results so I stopped. I was re reading these posts and the suggestions on positive thinking but it's pretty hard when you are constantly pissed off from the pain of this disease! I will keep trying....

preeshuu

Dr Farr ,

Is there any specific planetary disorders involved for " ROCASEA" too... i face thsi quite often ... and medications to improve the conditions have huge side effects :sad:

dr. farr

Sorry to hear that!
Did you go to the skyscript site, to my list of venus medicinal herbs, and try them?
Also, what were the homeopathic remedies you tried-and in what potency? Did you use them topically as well as orally?

dr. farr

Dr Farr ,

Is there any specific planetary disorders involved for " ROCASEA" too... i face thsi quite often ... and medications to improve the conditions have huge side effects :sad:

Venus/Mars, with some Sun and Saturnine influences also often present (sometimes Sun is predominant) It is a quite difficult condition to ameliorate, whether by conventional treatments or by various natural alternative methods. Diet and the emotional state of the person have an enormous impact on this condition.

Carris

Well I am still battling this disease! Things have just gotten progressively worse these last two years. I tried some homeopathic medicine that did not produce any results so I stopped. I was re reading these posts and the suggestions on positive thinking but it's pretty hard when you are constantly pissed off from the pain of this disease! I will keep trying....
I too had a terrible problem with cystic boils which conventional medicine (i.e antibiotics, roaccutane, etc) just made worse. Whereas alternative therapies took some time but have helped me a lot. I changed my diet completely and also took homeopathic remedies (Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulph - but these have to be taken in a certain way, dosage and potency - so read it up thoroughly on the web before trying them. Some sites are http://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=s69 http://www.1-800homeopathy.com/hepar-sulph.html http://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=ST19B etc)

"Calcarea Sulphur, #3, is used by the liver and helps in the removal of wastes and cleaning toxins from the body. Rashes, acne and damaged skin need Calcarea Sulphur because it improves skin health. Calcarea Sulphur supports the liver in the job of clearing impurities internally so they are not expelled through the skin. This prevents toxins from being eliminated through the skin resulting in clearer skin."

In terms of diet - I had to completely switch over to freshly cooked home-made food from all natural fresh produce, whole grains and legumes, nuts and seeds. Any type of processed, packaged foods or drinks or calorie-dense foods make my condition worse. I also need to restrict sugar, fats, oils, baked goods, condiments, dairy, refined flour, preservatives, additives, artificial flavorings, colors and all synthetic chemical products.

I have neptune in my 6th - and I've had all sorts of weird health problems which are only helped by alternative therapies - especially nutrition and homeopathy.

It could also be that you are allergic to something - have you tried going off wheat, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, apples, eggs, etc one by one, each for a week.

Last edited:

preeshuu

Hi .

Yes i noticed as the situation get worse when one gets too emotional ( happy or sad ) in any state ...What kind of diet can improve ...my mars is placed with sun in 5 house and receiving aspect from saturn ...and venus in 6 house ...

what my Doc suggested was isotretion it resulted in hairfall as a side effect and as soon as you stop taking medicine ...the problem comes back

Venus/Mars, with some Sun and Saturnine influences also often present (sometimes Sun is predominant) It is a quite difficult condition to ameliorate, whether by conventional treatments or by various natural alternative methods. Diet and the emotional state of the person have an enormous impact on this condition.

ariesgurl

hello dr. farr and carris...thanks for your replies! The homeo treatment was comprised of hepar sulph and one other substance which I can't remember the name of. I was taking 3 doses a day of each type and they resembled tiny white balls and tasted like sugar. I believe I tried it for about 3 months and gave up due not seeing any results and at $30 a week I needed to see results to justify continuing. The only change I did notice was my complexion was much clearer and my face looked smoother!

I haven't tried anything else or changed my diet. I've read on many hidradenitis forums that gluten/dairy free is the way to go but I haven't had the discipline to do this. Also I am expecting my second child so it's probably best for me to wait before I make any drastic changes. I do plan to visit a naturopath after giving birth to see if I have any allergies/sensitivities to certain foods.

dr. farr, I did visit the skyscript site when you first directed me there but due to my own lack of motivation/depression I have not tried any of the things that you listed....

dr. farr

Absolutely wait unti after having your baby before starting up with a new effort re to the skin; also, I encourage you to go through with contacting a naturopath after having your baby-I think you will gain a lot through naturopathic therapeutics for your chronic skin problem.
Best wishes to you-and to the baby!!

Zaphod

I've been reading this thread with great interest since I also have a chronic skin rash that won't heal. It appeared almost 6 years ago after I had surgery in a local hospital. Started with a single "bump" on my leg and spread from there. Three dermatologists have looked at it (one took a biopsy), called it "eczema" for lack of a more specific diagnosis, and prescribed topical creams ("super-cortisone") that relieves the itch but does nothing to cure. It went away for two years and then came back with a vengeance last summer. Episodes usually start with a hot-spot on the skin that develops raised bumps that turn red, itch like mad, and then persist for about a week before drying up and fading. They tend to appear on both extremities (either arms or legs) at once, or on my lower back and chest, which make me wonder whether there is a neurological connection. All of my blood work is normal, I very seldom eat junk or prepared foods of any kind, don't use added sugar in anything (just a little raw honey), drink adequate water, use dry-skin treatments and walk 3 miles every day for exercise. I've been self-treating by icing the hot-spots before the bumps appear, which reduces the severity and stops the itching for about 8 hours, and I stopped drinking alcohol that seems to increase my skin temperature. As a retiree with sufficient income, I don't really have much stress, so that isn't a contributor. I think my next step is homeopathy, if I can find a local practitioner. Thanks for the heads-up, Dr. Farr.

ariesgurl

I am at my wits end with this disease. The chronic pain, drainage and inflammation is too much. I feel like a walking, talking zombie with no soul or self left since this disease took over my body...something's gotta give as I don't know how much more I can bear. I posted on this site looking for answers that I could not find elsewhere but out of all the responses I've gotten based on my chart no one has indicated any end in sight :(

dr. farr

Try hanging on until the baby is born-after that I'll PM you information regarding natural remedies you can easily obtain, that might do your skin condition some good.
Please keep me updated, and best wishes for the June happy event!!

Claire19

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and new to astrology. I noticed others have posted about skin conditions and I too suffer from this. I get re-occuring boils/cysts in my armpits and groin/thigh area. I dont know what the cause is and no treatment works. Can someone please read my chart and advise whether there is indication of skin problems. Not even sure if this is just a skin problem, it may be disease of the sweat glands/hair follicles. Please also advise if this is a temporary condition or lifelong. I want relief as it is very painful and depressing. I have also been told that I have 3 fixed stars. Is this relevant? Thanks in advance,

Ariesgurl

Can we see your chart with transits and progressions????. Chronic ailments belong with Saturn. It also deals with skin conditions co-incidentally, I am betting it is challenged right now. We all have fixed stars but I dont use them. Once I know what the indications are I can recommend herbal or alternative healing methods also. It may be emotionally based and we cant divorce body, mind and spirit as they all work together. Anonymise the chart if you wish. The areas you describe are where we sweat and release toxins from.

Last edited:

ariesgurl

Try hanging on until the baby is born-after that I'll PM you information regarding natural remedies you can easily obtain, that might do your skin condition some good.
Please keep me updated, and best wishes for the June happy event!!

Thanks for support...

Claire19, thank you as well...I have attached my chart.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 31

Inline

I am at my wits end with this disease. The chronic pain, drainage and inflammation is too much. I feel like a walking, talking zombie with no soul or self left since this disease took over my body...something's gotta give as I don't know how much more I can bear. I posted on this site looking for answers that I could not find elsewhere but out of all the responses I've gotten based on my chart no one has indicated any end in sight :(

Hi, i also have the same skin condition, rosacea & excema etc...and experienced a horrible worsening during my pregnancies.

My first pregnancy had my entire body covered in an itching, oozing, red rash by the time my son was born. I was going crazy already not been able to sleep thru the nights, and my baby wasn't even born yet! But, just hours after the birth the itching went away and by a couple of weeks later, i was improving. (I have Aries rising, and skin conditions are common amoungst us Aries girls!)

Then with my second pregnancy, i didn't even need to be told i was pregnant, i already knew because the rash and itching had started again... I was desperate to not have to go thru another pregnancy like the last one and found a german doctor with experience of skin conditions. She was a naturopath as well as a physician and also a woman. I felt that was important too for some reason....Anyways, she told me to take Calcium & Magnesium 3 x times a day with a large glass of water.

So, I took Calcium Sandoz 500 (2 tablets) in the morning, afternoon and evening. And, Magnesium Verla (1 tablet) - both meds are found in the pharmacy - and within hours the itching went away.

I took the Calcium & Magnesium throughout my entire second pregnancy and my skin cleared up completely. And my perfect daughter was born healthy and without allergies or skin problems and is still so years later. :tongue:

I hope this information will help you too. Good luck.