4 planets in 7th house

Claire19

Hi,

I have 4 planets in my 7th house: Moon, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

I've tried to look up meanings for this, but they seem very contradictory especially with Neptune and Saturn in the same house.

Any thoughts ?

Thank you
We need to take the aspects the planets make elsewhere one by one.
Moon in the 7th can point to our best friends and other female relationships.
We need to remember that the 7th is also legalities and in Sagittarius this can be true for you.......Uranus in the 7th can lead to separation in partnership and may have an unconventional view of marriage. Neptune there warns of deception and over romantic ideas of partners and rose coloured glasses...Also a victim/saviour dynamic such as wanting to rescue or be rescued. THe transits that come along and hit the planets will give you a clearer idea.....Saturn Moon can mean a long lasting friendship or with someone older......as well as the other meaning of divorce. You will have several significant relationships and this is the main focus of your chart.....sometimes counselling and dealing with the general public and giving advice etc is prominent. It is also our grandparents and nephews and nieces.

Claire19

The 7th house is a complex place, it deals with projection and attraction. I don't think it matters if the planets you have there are considered negative or positive, the path to relationship happiness comes from you properly acknowledging certain traits within yourself and integrating it in a relationship. I have, and known others, who have Venus in the 7th, this is supposedly a positive placement but I believe it's one of the most difficult astrological configurations I've had to deal with.
Again quoting without aspects does not give a picture. Venus in the 7th can mean many things, depending on the sign and the aspects elsewhere.
Venus is about values, both physical and financial and how we balance and achieve harmony in relationships that are committed and where equality is to be achieved.

dhundhun

Moon in 7th is sandwitched between Saturn and Uranus. In general, 7th house affairs might bring disappointments (which could spread over home as well as professional affairs). In this case, there could be an exception due to close conjunctions (stellium), and if exception, it indicates relationship with someone true genus and intelligence.