will he call me today?

sweety

hello i'm beginner

could be answer this question?
i'm moon and my ex boyfriend saturn
moon sextile saturn
moon in my 1th house
saturn in 3th house..maybe he wants to contact me?:59:
3th house in virgo-communication so mercury square jupiter<fall> and in 4th house..:34: who is jupiter?
the 5th house shows the feelings=i am venus and he's mars has conjuction
mars in detr.in libra= he feels something about me??
i don't understand the result...the jupiter....
ah!sun is fall is this bad??

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    71.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 34

sweety

:( we break up since 1 week..i want to hear him but i don't want to call him first
oh i haven't notice moon opposes jupiter...

tikana

eh?

moon reaches jupiter first .. Jupiter is interference.. when you get interference, highly unlikely things go your way

T

sweety

tikana said:
eh?

moon reaches jupiter first .. Jupiter is interference.. when you get interference, highly unlikely things go your way

T
thanks for your quick reply
oh i thougt that the aspect counted in interpretation
sorry if my english isn't well but it isn't my foreign language
i asked another question why he does not call me?:34:
i hope it's clear question,could you help me,please?

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    77.5 KB · Views: 20
  • aspects.gif
    aspects.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 19

tikana

Hi

I dont think you can answer "why he didnt call"

it is a bit odd of a question

2 cents on the issue

Tik

aquarius7000

Sweety:)

In horary, it's better to ask a straightforward question like your original one (which can be answered with a simple yes/no).

Logically, he might not be calling you, because he doesn't want to be the one to break the ice- blame it on his ego if you like (after all he is signified by Sat/Cap here;). But you too are waiting for him to contact you, so why can't he do the same 'sweety'.:p

Astrologically, I'd suggest considering synastry (comparison of both your charts) to tackle your second question- Why.... In the original horary chart, however, I find the placement of Uranus (very angular) in his third, and opposing Saturn, placed in your third house (communication/contact) to be rather portentous; though generally, you wouldn't pay heed to the outer planets in horary.

:)aquarius7000

PS: Hey, and btw, English is your foreign language (but not your native tongue;))