7th house/Descendant synastry

KristyDarling

Anybody have planets conjunct their partner's descendant? If so, what are they (include sign)?

If you have any planets in the same sign as your partner's descendant, that works too. Let us know!

Who's more involved, and if it's equal, how does it play out? Are you married, dating, have kids?

Catatonia

Hi,Catatonia

I think we could not said who has more influence in relationship by just look at the Desc. we Definitly have to look the other parts also.

Imho, I think when the planet conjunct your Desc. You can find it like , you are drawn to that one , whether positively or negatively depend on the planet.
But I think the planet conj. your Desc. can not compare with the planet conj. your Ascendant. This could really turn your head to him even you couldn't resist its power...lol

For me, I have his Jupitor fall in my 6th house , near my Desc. 2 degree:smile: in Pisces.

I have a long relationship with him 5 years till now , we stay together , we consider eachother as a marriage couple, we are not engaged/marry. But this doesn'nt have to do with the Jupitor make tight orb with my desc.

Another part from synastry chart is... kind of more heavy Karmic part.

Such as..
- in his 8th house already have pluto, urenus : but my sun, mercury, pluto also there! and my Saturn sitting on his 8th house Cusp.
so, I think I make a deep impact in his deep sense of the8th issues ,also this is karmic tie involved saturn.
- we have a strong saturn , pluto , sun , mercury contact also. So our relationship is not easy at all . It fulls with intense, hard time, inco-orperate moment , but bind 2 people deeply together which no one can't escape from this easily. Luckily there are no physical/verbal abuse at all.
- Both of our 7th houses have Jupitor and Venus falling. (DW):tongue:
- his Saturn is In my 10th and conjunct my moon , and square my sun. this mean his saturn is at the top of my chart and controll almost everything, I read some paper they said when another Saturn in your 10th , they tend to rule you as they used to in past life...

Anyway , I just give my info to you ,if you have the other strong karmics contact as mine ,so your planet contact with DC can't compare with what I described.

Hope this helps,
Cheers:smile:

Naomi_Sadge

My ASC excatly conjuncts his DC and vice versa obviously (Pisces/Virgo).

I have Pluto in the 7th in exact conjunction to his Moon in his 1st and in exact square to his Sun in my 4th while his Pluto is in my 7th. My Mars is also in his 7th. I am completely obsessed with him:devil:

We also activate each other's 4th house big time.

I don't know how to describe this... A friendship that naturally became a relationship. Feels very karmic, psychic but also very heavy at time, suffocating - I don't think I have ever been that affected by someone.

There's a strong Neptune connection, maybe I should post on those Neptune Synastry threads...

Lazy Cat

Interesting, this got me looking at things I hadn't noticed yet. So here goes my contribution:

My DC is on Capricorn. It's a kind of energy I don't get along with very well... go figure!

Person 1 - Venus in Cap, in my H6. (don't know his birth time, so I don't know what's in his H7)
It wasn't really a relationship. I mean, it was, but officially, it never happened.
I was in love with him for almost 8 years. We used to be really close. We're still friends, but don't talk very often.
Also, my Sun conjuncts his Moon, and his Sun is the same sing as my Moon.

Person 2 - Sun in Cap, in my H7, conjunct my DC.
The only actual boyfriend I've ever had.
Lasted about a year. Didn't end so well. Never heard from him again.

Person 3 - again, Venus in Cap, in my H7 this time. Also, my Moon conjunct his DC (and his Sun is very close too).
It wasn't a relationship... it was just something that happened.
We're still friends, close friends. Like family. He'll always be in my life, cause he's the father of my son.

Person 4 - My Sun is his H6, but it's the H7 sign.
Again, not really a relationship. It's been going on for years. We spent some time apart, but kept talking and always being friends.
It feels like it could go on forever... and I like that.
Our Moons are conjunct.

So, my conclusions, based on my personal experience: 7th house brings an attraction, but Sun/Moon aspects bring a connection. And it's the connection that makes it last.

moon324

His Descendant is in Scorpio, My ascendant is in Scorpio. My descendant is in Taurus, and his Ascendant is PROBABLY taurus but might be aries (timing is so hard to figure out with him...)

I'm not sure what it means, but if anyone has any ideas for this whole opposite thing....

Angels

Anybody have planets conjunct their partner's descendant? If so, what are they (include sign)?

If you have any planets in the same sign as your partner's descendant, that works too. Let us know!

Who's more involved, and if it's equal, how does it play out? Are you married, dating, have kids?

Catatonia

all my planets sits on my partner's decendent
and my partner's 7th house over my decendent

one more thing to note;all his planets falls in my 12th (my 2nd marraige) house & all my planets falls in his 7th house (1st marraige)

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    80.3 KB · Views: 31

melisa

Angels---
I also see that his Mars conjunct your 4th ---he may be attracted to your family/maternal traits, and he may activate early-family issues for you. Your moon conjunct/in your 8th house would indicate a passionate connection to you that he is often unable to put into words---it is a strong, unspoken emotional feeling.
What does it mean that you both seem to have Pluto in the 10th--how does this play out? ALso, many of your planets being in his 7th house---can you describe how this affects your relationship? I would think that would mean it is a strong romantic partnership?

Melisa

Angels

Angels---
I also see that his Mars conjunct your 4th ---he may be attracted to your family/maternal traits, and he may activate early-family issues for you. Your moon conjunct/in your 8th house would indicate a passionate connection to you that he is often unable to put into words---it is a strong, unspoken emotional feeling.
What does it mean that you both seem to have Pluto in the 10th--how does this play out? ALso, many of your planets being in his 7th house---can you describe how this affects your relationship? I would think that would mean it is a strong romantic partnership?

Melisa

we both love our company and his presence makes me tow at the same time he is practical where I am emotional u could see that through our sun sign it self.

only problem is his mars square my mercury where he loose his temper but me give up nd keep quite I never risk aruging rather I keep calm that way he get back normal and he compliments me....he likes it when I am clam when he loose his temper tat way he loves me more.

Angels

Did u notice both our venus sextile :) umm..the Pluto guy means something fated attraction? Karmic?

my heart skips a beat everytime I see him :)

Angels

Do you have any say on our vertex/moon/8th house?

also have you noticed his DC 9 degree is where my sun is 9 degree
and his sun is where my jupiter is in the ASC

Do you have any idea about the conjuction of whole signs and houses? both our charts houses and signs and asc/asc dc/dc conjucts

have you got any idea about this pattern?

Attachments

• ours with vertex.jpg
    ours with vertex.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Angels

the prominent thing about our relationship is he makes me grow in every way he makes me stronger emotionally,physically,financially every way he supports me to expand :)

even if i dont care abt myself he keeps reminding me about my work outs, trying new haircuts, in everyway he supports me and encourages me...

tell me to sleep on time, take care of health all that :love: he is so caring

Angels

Angels---

Melisa

i just googled for pluto/pluto conjuction and came up with the following results

it shows intense drives,obsessions and compulsions.
-it is associated with change,upheaval and power struggle.
-it represents new begining and growing urge towards spiritual path.
-it also relates to rebirth, regenaration and transformation,too.

well the last line is so much true in my case since my divorce i was all lost for 8 yrs lost hope abt my life all tat...

since my man came in my life i see change in me more like i am reborn again and this change i have in me i all because of him also i met him when we both had pluto transit into our ASC :D so ture its a new begning for me "my husband, my life my family my children" all i dreamed of all these years :D you can see my sun in 7th house cancer and husband,family and kids means alot to me :)

melisa

Angels wrote

Do you have any idea about the conjuction of whole signs and houses? both our charts houses and signs and asc/asc dc/dc conjucts

=====Vertex in the 8th and one's moon close to the other's 8th sounds like a very emotional bond, where feelings are kept within and not always spoken about, but the feelings are always there. one of you is a cancer, and the other is a double Capricorn with Virgo moon-----probably not very expressive of emotions in words, which is what cancer would need----how does the cancer one cope with this?
------Conjunction of whole signs and houses is great----your outlook and attitudes towards things is very similar (family, relationship, communication)...yet Leo moon wants romance and words of feelings, which the double Capricorn Virgo moon is hesitant to give.
----Mars square Mercury can lead to intellectual tension and arguments, yet also at least able to talk.

Melisa

Angels

Angels wrote

=====Vertex in the 8th and one's moon close to the other's 8th sounds like a very emotional bond, where feelings are kept within and not always spoken about, but the feelings are always there. one of you is a cancer, and the other is a double Capricorn with Virgo moon-----probably not very expressive of emotions in words, which is what cancer would need----how does the cancer one cope with this?
------Conjunction of whole signs and houses is great----your outlook and attitudes towards things is very similar (family, relationship, communication)...yet Leo moon wants romance and words of feelings, which the double Capricorn Virgo moon is hesitant to give.
----Mars square Mercury can lead to intellectual tension and arguments, yet also at least able to talk.

Melisa

very trueeeeee! he never opens up and pretends as if he never cares abt anything during an argument or missundetstanding...

still being a cancererian my intutions helps me I rather feel him through my heart than ears lol....that way I can sense him :love: he is only behaving like a 5yr old when he is mad at me haha..

I seriously feel my emotional side & presistance of cancer sun/venus is keeping the bond during testing periods. I just stay calm & never givesup the love for him cos I know he is hiding his true love for me behind the mean & ego exterior:p