Why I don't get along well with people at first meeting......

virgo18

Only few do like me at first meeting.
Much people know me, and according to my natal chart, I have well social skills... but I think I have not developed them well yet. I always think people criticize me in my back, and talk **** about me in my back. So I don't know if I am prone to gossip, or simply I cannot trust people very well.
Most of the people that don't like me at first meeting, then like me if we are forced to work together... in this case, I mean people from my career, but only if we are forced, then we become friends. It is difficult to me to go with someone new and say Hello... In much cases I wait the other people to do it first... but I don't always get that. Also lots of boys like me because I am pretty, but It is difficult to me also to be in the same channel than them, and with people in general. And I just can solve the problem if we are together by forced causes, like my best friend is also best friend of other person, or when we are together by a career situation, or team work.... why I cannot solve it naturally??

So I want to know why.....
  • Do I look mean at first sight?
  • Why do I attract people but I cannot trust them well?
  • Do I am prone to be gossiped?
  • How can I polish better my social skills?
  • it is only my imagination?
  • sometimes I am very shy, and sometimes I am very open?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...5&smon=1&syr=2011&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=
'

thanks 4 your help.

virgo18

Maybe its because that Rx mercury in Libra in the 10th house, awfully aspected by mars, saturn, jupiter, neptune, uranus, and Chiron.
And venus in the 11th afflicted in Scorpio.
Lack of fire and air in my chart?

Last edited: