Pluto in 6th House

kittybaby

I've been struggling with finding a job. I've studied quite a bit but always get told I need more experience. I want to work in community services especially mental health but get told frequently I need more experience :annoyed: even though I've done lots of voluntary work. I also do not drive which has hindered me.

I am wondering if I will find work this year as Saturn will be moving into my 6th house (which could make it harder to find work or mean i am doing hard work). I also would like to know if my problems career wise are due to Pluto in my 6th House, but all the aspects Pluto makes are positive. I am ambitious andI am sick of my extended family looking down o me due to being unemployed. I think I am using my Pisces Sun and Mars in 10th in Pisces to the best by going into community services.
I am hoping Gemini in the second points to me being poor and rish as i've already done poor.

Any a dice as to career and when I'll get a job I would be grateful for :joyful:
Thanks
Kristy

Attachments

• kmnataltransitsprogressions452012.jpg
    kmnataltransitsprogressions452012.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 59

retinoid

Honestly most people are in the straits that you are in. Employers right now have the upper hand and demand a lot since they get impressive resumes for ****** jobs. Just yesterday there was a gas station sign looking for overnight work and they wanted a cover letter with the resume-really? This was for a gas station attendant. My sister applied for chick filet and they asked her in the interview why she chose chick filet as her choice (and she is just applying for a cook).

So things are just ridiculous out there...not because of Pluto in your sixth. Your chart denotes analysis. Health and well being could be something. Helping others-yes is noted. You should be able to rise in your career but the rise will be steady and slow.

I sympathize with you. I am in the same boat as you. The biggest problem for me is that other members of my family got jobs pretty easily, but it is taking me a long time and I, like you, don't have a huge amount of experience to do what I would like to do. So I am trying to get jobs I am 'meh' about, but even those jobs aren't attainable. Shitty situation.

!4C

Natal pluto in the 6th means that you will probably want to be in control over your routine work or work environment. You could end up in power struggles with people in the work place if they prevent this freedom to self-govern. You would most likely resort to manipulation to gain/regain the control you want. If this escalates to a no win situation, then there will likely be a job change. This can lead to frequent job changes if you repeatedly end up in the same undesirable situation. On the flip side, some with 6th pluto and the right approach might end up in powerful positions. I guess it comes down to your ability to access the situation, adjust your expectations, and not overestimate your influence.

Another application of pluto in 6th is analytical work. In my opinion, this is just pluto's study/manipulate behavior applied to a more controlled non-human relationship situation. It doesn't sound like that will apply in your career.

As far as job changes, I think lunar cycles might be the most important in the short-term. Look for full and new moons, especially eclipses, impacting the career (10th house/MC and ruler) and routine work (6th house and ruler) indicators in your chart.

kittybaby

Thank you both for your advice,

I am wondering how I can use astrology and my natal chart for finding work etc...

I symathise retinoid I've been told I am overqualified, under experienced and too old for many jobs, however I've been looking for a good job on and off for ten years the economy in my part of western Sydney Australia has been bad for a very long time. As my extended family who live in other parts of Sydney they think its my fault I can't get work. Jobs cleaning toilets require resumes here and some jobs are filled before they could even be advertised, so I understand exactly how you feel.

MC I don't think I've ever manipulated in my work environment but have been gossiped about and I like to have training so I know what is expected of me lol could that be what you mean of control?
I like to analyse things and people :).
I am really hoping Pluto in the 6th could point to rebirth and regeneration.

I appreciate the advice about the lunar calendar and I will take greater notice of that in the future.:surprised:

Thanks
Kristy :smile:

Pluto in the sixth is usually a call to transformation in work/health. Very often, whatever Pluto touches gets nuked. It plunges you into the underworld in order to come out transformed. I have Pluto in the sixth natally, along with Saturn. Mine tends to show up with health challenges which then translate into work challenges.

The sixth house is probably not where you want to look for a "job" exactly. It's more "**** you don't want to have to do but gotta do anyway". If you want to look for something you might enjoy, check out your second house for your values, then confer the tenth for whether or not it is likely to stand out with a nod toward your north node. The sixth is more where you look to "exist".

sandstone

Banned
hi kitty,

i think your chances are good for finding work and as saturn moves up towards your descendant by transit - even better.. presently it is transiting the 6 in a 135 degree aspect to your sun which probably heightens your concerns in this area.. it is also conjunct pluto which might give it an additional heavy feeling being burdened with the thought of finding work and nothing immediately showing..

from a vocational pov - aquarius on the midheaven and mercury strong can point to community work.. the mental health area is interesting as it is a tie in with mercury as well as moon which sextiles your mercury from the 8th and in contact with the neptune/pluto sextile.. and, i suppose if one wants to read pluto in 6th in libra -ruled by your elevated venus, i think it also has a connection to work in the mental health area too, or any healing type work which goes with your pisces placements and 8th house conjunction somewhat as well..

i think late august thru to october is a better spot transit wise for you after the mars/saturn conjunction close to where your pluto is at 24 libra. something might present itself at that time with north node transit conjunct uranus which has a connection to the midheaven and your mercury right at the same time this 135 to your sun is finally past.. jupiter is in a wide trine to the aq and libra placements while wide opp to your moon as well when it does the station at 16 gemini in this same area.. and that is right about where your solar arc ascendant is too at the moment, so all in all keep plugging away and i think something is going to open up for you.. in the meantime i would work towards getting your drivers license as it is a necessary requirement for a lot of work and worth your effort to get it.. good luck.

!4C

I like to analyse things and people
Passively or actively? This is where the manipulative skills come in handy. You have to force your study subject into certain situations to see the reaction. The results help to better understand the subject and raise more focused questions and studies. It's a loop process that helps zero in on the issues that need to be understood. If you observe something passively, then you probably aren't getting the complete picture.

kittybaby

Thank you everyone again,

jbschirtzinger my work situation lack of finances and of feeling devalued by society effect my bipolar which intern effects my work situation. I agree that Pluto nukes things but in the long run he usually makes things better overall.

sandstone thank you for the timing aspects I need hope on the harrison.

14C I am passionate about learning and deep study in the area of people.

Claire19

You need to let us know what sort of work you are looking for.
Indications are for IT or computer sciences, working with large groups.
Pluto in the 6th also indicates our health issues. So I would be having a health check as well. Our elimninative and sexual organs are ruled by Pluto. Saturn sitting right on it can mean government work and with Mercury connected to the 10th, you can have contracts or even more than one position. Say two part time jobs. The mental faculities are emphasised so you may do courses or study on the job.

kittybaby

Thank you Claire

I am looking for work related to community services/welfare or government.
I love study and would value a job that gave me opportunities to learn.
Health wise bipolar has effected my working history.