Avril Lavigne's Ascendant

M

may28gemini

i think she looks like her combo of libra scorpio libra. she doesn't have that virgo prim and proper look to her. libra rising people tend to be short and depending on their moon, they can be pretty thin to "pleasantly plump." In her case, she's always thin.

LeoCassandra

It makes me wonder why she has such a ugly dress sense. Her venus is quite good aspected: conjunct Moon,Pluto,sextile Jupiter, Neptune, Mars is conjunct Neptune. Hmm....:whistling:

Moog

I think she's had some nose surgery.

One tip for attempting to verify an ascendant through physicality is to look at older pictures of people if they are available, especially those of celebrities who often go in for cosmetic tweaking.

aquarius7000

Hi,

My gut guess, lol, was Aqua rising. I have never looked at her chart, so no idea, where that will put other planets, but there is something shrill, weird, and the usual airy youthfulness about her. Of course, she could be some other Asc with Ura on the Asc, too.

:)AQ7

M

may28gemini

It makes me wonder why she has such a ugly dress sense. Her venus is quite good aspected: conjunct Moon,Pluto,sextile Jupiter, Neptune, Mars is conjunct Neptune. Hmm....:whistling:

LOL contrary to popular belief, NOT all Libra rising people are beautiful or have good taste. Libra rising gives way to a "balanced" look and soft features. Avril has Scorpio Moon which gives her the Scorpio eyes and a slight jagged look but she's very Libra in the sense that she doesn't go overboard. She tries to blend in some edge to what's otherwise be extremely waterdown punk. She made pop punk popular for girls back in the early 2000s.

m8pisces

There has been some changes in her chart lately and it turns out she has Scorpio Rising, no wonder i feel some dark vibe from her, especially her makeup