Intense attraction between straight and gay man...can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hoping for an answer. :unsure: Because if Uranus in 12th is always a "dead" ringer, then my entire romantic life has been wrong all this time. I need to know, should I sit down and talk to my husband?

I guess this means my youngest son is most likely gay. So I need to find him a mentor ASAP to navigate that territory. Thanks for the insight. :devil:

Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of sarcasm *ducks*

Last edited:

dr. farr

After many decades of thought and study, I have come to the conclusion that the birth time can be off by as much as 15 minutes, in most cases, without dramatically altering the astrological indications IF we use some of the techniques applied by the ancients (such as the dodecatemory of the Moon, the Fortunata chart, Egyptian or Pauline dodekatemorion, various Lots) in our analysis.

Note: in the paper from the old Southern California Astro-Medical Club (1938 paper) which I mentioned earlier in this thread, the 1st, 5th, 7th and 8th houses (Placidus) were particularly emphasized in making a "potential trend" analysis; also Neptune was accorded nearly equal "potential indicative" status with Uranus. Parallel of declination of Uranus (or Neptune) with the ascendant, or cusps of the 5th, 7th and 8th houses, were also considered as equivalent to the placement of Uranus (or Neptune) in that house. However, in that paper, Parallels and conjunctions of Uranus or Neptune with Sun, Moon, Venus, oppositions or squares of Uranus or Neptune to the Moon, and any aspects between Uranus or Neptune with Sun or Venus, were given more importance in making the "potential trend" analysis, than house placement. Other factors were also considered, including the Hermetic Lot of Eros, and the Lot of Sexual Desire (taken from the oldtime literature)...

MaeMae

Banned
After many decades of thought and study, I have come to the conclusion that the birth time can be off by as much as 15 minutes, in most cases, without dramatically altering the astrological indications IF we use some of the techniques applied by the ancients (such as the dodecatemory of the Moon, the Fortunata chart, Egyptian or Pauline dodekatemorion, various Lots) in our analysis.

Note: in the paper from the old Southern California Astro-Medical Club (1938 paper) which I mentioned earlier in this thread, the 1st, 5th, 7th and 8th houses (Placidus) were particularly emphasized in making a "potential trend" analysis; also Neptune was accorded nearly equal "potential indicative" status with Uranus. Parallel of declination of Uranus (or Neptune) with the ascendant, or cusps of the 5th, 7th and 8th houses, were also considered as equivalent to the placement of Uranus (or Neptune) in that house. However, in that paper, Parallels and conjunctions of Uranus or Neptune with Sun, Moon, Venus, oppositions or squares of Uranus or Neptune to the Moon, and any aspects between Uranus or Neptune with Sun or Venus, were given more importance in making the "potential trend" analysis, than house placement. Other factors were also considered, including the Hermetic Lot of Eros, and the Lot of Sexual Desire (taken from the oldtime literature)...

i assume, discounting traumautic births, in u.s, that times are within one minute of first breath on own.
as an astrologer, you bet i looked across the room at the clock when my baby splatted out, only to hear the ob nurse say to doctor in steady undertone, "time of birth 12:06."
american hospitals (not counting random of renegades) pay close attention to times of sig. medical events to cover their @ss should things go awry.
don't let jupiter or dr. farr or others throw the baby out with bathwater.
one's job depends upon accurate medical recordkeeping.
i give full faith and credit to them in this case, at least 1960 and beyond.

MaeMae

Banned
home births or births outside hospital setting can be discussed separately in context of "15 minute" descrepancies.

poyi

Premium Member

Using different methods is always very helpful. I use. Chinese astrology, 8 words face reading etc. to work out my western chart. When accurate, they will definately give the exact same answers.
I strongly believe that is important to use previous life events to justify current prediction against those already happen to determine accuracy for the current subject.

JUPITERASC

i assume, discounting traumautic births, in u.s, that times are within one minute of first breath on own.
To be realistic, where's the evidence that your assumption is applicable to every town and small village in the entire US?
as an astrologer, you bet i looked across the room at the clock when my baby splatted out, only to hear the ob nurse say to doctor in steady undertone, "time of birth 12:06."
But what proportion of women giving birth at any one time are astrologers though?

Also that is your personal experience of one birth in one hospital at one particular time - US is only a small proportion of the world's more than 7 billion people! Even clocks can have mechanical failure and babies are not always born in hospitals but are frequently born elsewhere.
It is not universally acceptable to say that all births are necessarily accurate - even in US because not everyone has access to and/or can afford healthcare :smile:
american hospitals (not counting random of renegades) pay close attention to times of sig. medical events to cover their @ss should things go awry.
don't let jupiter or dr. farr or others throw the baby out with bathwater.
one's job depends upon accurate medical recordkeeping.
i give full faith and credit to them in this case, at least 1960 and beyond.
Perhaps, but astrology predates the 1960's by thousands of years and also the charts mentioned in Lilly are from approximately four hundred years ago
home births or births outside hospital setting can be discussed separately in context of "15 minute" descrepancies.
Home births are not necessarily automatically in context of "15 minute" discrepancies but could be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, an hour or more out

Last edited:

Inconjunct

Well done for making a square peg fit a round hole PD - now to the small matter of all those other charts that disprove your thesis...

Inconjunct

Here's my thesis on astrological indicators of homosexuality/heterosexuality: you have to have one of these planets Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto in either Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces and - and this is vital - they must be in one of the houses 1 - 12...I thank you, give me some champagne...

MaeMae

Banned
jupiter ~ laws that require medicos to note time and length of procedures in patient records.
all states don't necessarily list time of births, but the med records should.
15 minutes was the number tossed out by a member who said that times could be that far off.
in alternative birth settings, time may be more or less.
of course there are always exceptions, however, i do know that in u.s., standard medical birth procedure is to record time of birth at exit from mother.

Inconjunct

Obstetrics is a very litigious area both here in the UK and in the USA. I should imagine its a similar story in other countries as well. Keeping accurate records is a sine qua non if you want to avoid successful law suits.

MaeMae

Banned
Obstetrics is a very litigious area both here in the UK and in the USA. I should imagine its a similar story in other countries as well. Keeping accurate records is a sine qua non if you want to avoid successful law suits.

yes, that is the impetus for details.

JUPITERASC

jupiter ~ laws that require medicos to note time and length of procedures in patient records.
all states don't necessarily list time of births, but the med records should.
15 minutes was the number tossed out by a member who said that times could be that far off.
in alternative birth settings, time may be more or less.
of course there are always exceptions, however, i do know that in u.s., standard medical birth procedure is to record time of birth at exit from mother.
A court of law is concerned with the approximate time of birth, astrologers require an exact time. Inaccurate time of birth invalidates natal chart, and there is no guarantee that time of birth provided by the client agrees with their medical records though – and not all astrologers request their client to obtain medical records verification of time of birth.

Although astrologers use rectification measures, not all astrologers necessarily agree on the particular rectification of any particular natal chart.

As you have said MaeMae of course there are always exceptions - particularly worldwide, simply because not all babies born on planet earth are born in a hospital! In fact the vast majority of world births occur at home in countries that lack hospitals :smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
Thread is becoming a circus

All,

The point has been made to the OP and this thread is becoming a circus. So I'm closing the thread. Anyone who wants to have a respectful discussion about homosexuality indicators in a chart can go to this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45960

Anyone who wants to have a discussion on general sexuality in a chart (i.e. not specifically homosexuality) can start their own thread.

Closed,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.