Capricorn Men and Older Woman/Capricorn Woman and Younger Men

Lulu-B

I've read that Capricorn men tend to gravitate toward older woman and Capricorn womangravitate toward younger me. My brother's a Cap and his ex-wife was older than him. I have emt Capppy moman dating younger men.
Does anyone see any one else see this in their lives or people they know? Why do you think that this is so?

Astrocurious

I like both, older men and younger(I'm a 32 y/o female)...I find the younger one's are more sexually appealing in appearance and the older ones are more often respectful and just more mature and gentlemen like.

FleetingDasein

My mom is Capricorn. She has been dating a 39 year old for about 5 years. She is 48. On the other hand, my dad is 7 years older. I think it goes both ways for her!

I know plenty of Capricorns who are dated people their age. I think one must consider other aspects of a chart. Doesn't Saturn in the 7th tend to delay marriage and gives an older partner?

Lulu-B

My Sasturn is in the 7th and my husband is nine years older than me. We met when I was 22, he 31 and for a long time he thought that he was robbing the cradle. I knew though that I wanted to marry a father figure! My dad wasn't around, so I want one!

i am a cap and gravitate towards both......at present i am flirtiing on line with younger men and older ones.....!.......as for getting together with either ( a younger or older man, not the guys on line particularly)....not sure.....perhaps thats why i am single!

autumnleaf

I have always liked the older men far better than the younger ones. They are just more mature, experienced and fun to me. Some have tried to tell me it's because they have less sex on the brain. Let me tell you from my own experiences that sex drive has nothing to do with age. My beau of 4 yrs, Mr. Leo, has as strong a sex drive as the guys I dated in my 30's and he's in his 50's!
I have zero in Cap, but Cap's ruler, Saturn, makes it's presence known all the time to me. No matter where I read about Saturn in the 7th, it ALWAYS says I'll be attracted to older men and will marry later in life. I'm 38 and never married. To some that is considered "late in life" . To me, I have another 30 yrs of sowing my oats before Saturn will hitch this chain to a ball. lol

Last edited:

LostVegas

From what I've read of Capricorn flavored types (whether it be Venus/Moon/Sun) is that they tend to be attracted to older people when younger, then younger when older. They say about Capricorn is they start out in life being old and it's the one sign that gets younger as they get older, and can turn into rebellious teenagers in their 60's. Perhaps, being a workaholic sign, they've been working too hard all their lives and skipped over their childhoods and teenage years and make up for it in later years. I know a few Capricorn types just like that.

Lulu-B

I see that too, Lost Vegas. My husband works for a Cappy who worked really hard for a lot of years and in his 50's now he spends at least half of the year with his younger wife and young son traveling on his sail boat arround the world. They come home, he works really hard for a month or two, builds up the business and is off galavanting around the world merrily once again!

Laurluna

Here's one involved with a much older woman ;-) No birth time known.

26 SAG 19m 35s SUN
10 CPR 51m 34s MOON
08 CPR 45m 33s MERCURY R
07 CPR 49m 15s VENUS
29 TAU 04m 31s MARS R
13 LEO 02m 27s JUPITER R
24 CPR 09m 10s SATURN
08 CPR 55m 49s URANUS
13 CPR 37m 19s NEPTUNE
19 SCO 09m 19s PLUTO
29 CPR 50m 33s N. NODE
26 CAN 07m 06s CHIRON R

i have a cappy sun, and i tended to hang around older people in general. so it only seemed natural that i ended up dating older too. i think saturn returns around age 28-29, and that's when younger guys started coming in to the picture for me. and it was exciting, cause i liked them too. i wondred wht they saw in "older me" with all those young pretty girls running around. i sure was flattered.

i've always heard that you go through a change at this time of the saturn return.. i've wondered what was that change. maybe this was it? :wonders:

just so happens, i met a guy who is much younger last year. we're a s-l-o-w moving item, but we just can't seem to stay completely away from each other. he has a cappy moon.

final note... all of these younger guys who have breezed into my world have all had air suns. all of the older ones prior had earth suns. hmmm.

another thought. i wonder why it is/was that i never ever seem to go out with someone within say, 5 years of my own age. i never found myself attracted to any of these guys, and i guess the feeling is mutual.:D

my husband, who died of cancer, was 11 years older, and was an aquarian with a cappy moon & mercury.

Astrocurious

LostVegas said:
From what I've read of Capricorn flavored types (whether it be Venus/Moon/Sun) is that they tend to be attracted to older people when younger, then younger when older. They say about Capricorn is they start out in life being old and it's the one sign that gets younger as they get older, and can turn into rebellious teenagers in their 60's. Perhaps, being a workaholic sign, they've been working too hard all their lives and skipped over their childhoods and teenage years and make up for it in later years. I know a few Capricorn types just like that.
I can see that the older I get, the more I'm attracted to younger men,:eek: and I'm a Cap sun. I went out last night and compared older and younger men just for the heck of it and realised that I would be more attracted to younger men, like around the 25-30 year old range...I'm 32 so I guess it isn't THAT much of a difference.:p
When I was younger I was attracted to older(older celebs etc but never dated older).

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

I have always dated older men, but then I also have Saturn in my 7th/8th house. Ive read Saturn there leads me to go for older or more mature/serious men. The youngest guy I dated was 2 years older than me. My partner is 11 years older than me.
NR

Im Cap Sun, btw :)

zohra

I am a capricorn asc pisces

my first partner of 18 years was 7 older than me (aquarius), i never married but lived together

my present partner is 6 years younger than me and so tasty, physically and emotionally (an aquarius)

if i look my 7th house virgo/libra signs (i have jupiter/uranus/sn/pluton/PF Conjonction and trigone mercury ) and also a mars located in 7th house but in scorpio sign square moon/mercury sextile venus (so this mars will represent my first partner behaviour) a passion but not love

the younger one will than represent my 9th house (second partner sagitarius) hence jupiter (in Libra 7 House) sextile mercury (lord 3/4 in aquarius 11th house)
differences between both, one was ignorant and violent, the another is soft, loving and wicked

the first one might have represented a daddy figure at the beginning? but more i lived with him, more he reacted with trantrums, inconsistent, immature and jack and hyde personality. Than one day i realised that I have become his mummy and the delusion set in. (Lost track of what was the relation all about)

the second makes me more emotional, more feminine, more me, and a smiling lady. Does he needs a mummy? no he always went out with mature woman (his latest partner was 14 years older than him), what he is seeing in me, Love as simple as that, security maybe? children (no i have 2 on my own) and i may have my last chance of last one (39years now)

Maybe as they are younger than us, they bring us some challenge of fighting the younger ones and a need to maintain our body lol

and non je ne regrette rien

Last edited:

Charm

I am a Capricorn woman and dated 3 younger men (one was Capricorn, I One was Aries, one was Sag). I have to say that the aries man came after I dated a man 10 years older than me. ANd I am truly done with younger men. It was fun, but I need to be the younger one!!!! Cappie women who date younger men may want to have more control over the relationship!!!

Astrodawn

Hello!

I am a Capricorn women I have had 4 long term relationships in my life

no 1 was 7 years younger than me

no 2 was 4 years younger than me

no 3 was 4 years older than me

no 4 (present) is 12 years younger than me.

:eek: I hope me and present b/f stay together as Im worried how younger the next one might be haha!

I had always put it down to the fact that I love life 5th House sun, ASC leo, and older men seem to lose that, but maybe its just because im a capricorn, well they always say us cappies start off old and end up young. my new motto your only as old as the man that you feel ;) haha

Astrodawn

FleetingDasein said:
My mom is Capricorn. She has been dating a 39 year old for about 5 years. She is 48. On the other hand, my dad is 7 years older. I think it goes both ways for her!

I know plenty of Capricorns who are dated people their age. I think one must consider other aspects of a chart. Doesn't Saturn in the 7th tend to delay marriage and gives an older partner?

In reply to saturn in the 7th house, I have saturn in the 7th but ive never found older men attractive BUT I have never been married so that part is true im 43 now, the reason for that is because ive never been with anyone I could truely imagine being with all my life and I only want to marry once forever - is that a bit idealistic?

Angels

Here's one involved with a much older woman ;-) No birth time known.

26 SAG 19m 35s SUN
10 CPR 51m 34s MOON
08 CPR 45m 33s MERCURY R
07 CPR 49m 15s VENUS
29 TAU 04m 31s MARS R
13 LEO 02m 27s JUPITER R
24 CPR 09m 10s SATURN
08 CPR 55m 49s URANUS
13 CPR 37m 19s NEPTUNE
19 SCO 09m 19s PLUTO
29 CPR 50m 33s N. NODE
26 CAN 07m 06s CHIRON R

Similar placements my bf has got...
He is 4 yrs younger than me

8deg cap sun
5deg cap Uranus
7deg cap saturn
9 deg cap neptune
9deg cap asc

Venus in sag 11th house
Pluto in scorp 10th house
Moon in Virgo 9th house
Jupiter in Taurus 5th house
Mars in Aries 3rd house

capricorn6

Premium Member
I've heard the same thing, but I think it also depends on the rest of the chart. I'm a Capricorn, but do not fit it; for some reason, both my former boyfriend and my fiancé are a little younger than I am (the fiancé by about 2 months, the former boyfriend by 11 days). I'm always right around my age...