Mutual conjunction - Mars and Juno

Summery Joy

Something interesting is going on in my chart right now.

Transiting Mars is conjunct natal Juno in Gemini in the 1st house.
Transiting Juno is conjunct natal Mars in Cancer in the 2nd house.

Do mutual aspects mean something special? With Juno and Mars involved, it has got to do with my love life, right?

Lately, guys have been finding me extra attractive. It's confusing me because I'm not exactly the hottest chic on the block, at least in my opinon. But it's like every where I go and every guy I see, and much more frequent and intense than usual. I'm not saying I'm unattractive, but I honestly do not think I'm that hot!!

Could these transits have anything to do with it?

Arian Maverick

I think you should not worry about the technicalities of transits and simply enjoy the experience!
love-smiley-030.gif

Arian Maverick

Summery Joy

I am enjoying it :D 8)

I just wanted to know if these transits are causing it. If not, then what is the effect of this mutual conjunction?

S

starnoud

I really want to know what happened. I think it is '****', that you post your question and you got no answer at all, right? About the mutual conjunction that is.
So please tell me more about your story here. I am doing research on Juno.... and I think MUTUAL CONJUNCTION is like a true confirmation (making it very strong and alive).
Looking forward to your reply, Summery Joy.

Kerrie

Summery Joy said:
Something interesting is going on in my chart right now.

Transiting Mars is conjunct natal Juno in Gemini in the 1st house.
Transiting Juno is conjunct natal Mars in Cancer in the 2nd house.

Do mutual aspects mean something special? With Juno and Mars involved, it has got to do with my love life, right?

Lately, guys have been finding me extra attractive. It's confusing me because I'm not exactly the hottest chic on the block, at least in my opinon. But it's like every where I go and every guy I see, and much more frequent and intense than usual. I'm not saying I'm unattractive, but I honestly do not think I'm that hot!!

Could these transits have anything to do with it?

How interesting, I like Juno too, I meet my love with T Uranus was conjunct N Juno trine my N Uranus in the 7th.

Well I dont think the 1st and 2nd house alone would bring love's to you... it would have something to do with the 5th and 7th.... but you could have some action you havent even thought about going on in those houses.

For people to comment on your thread you should post your natal transits chart. :)