Super Moon ~ New Moon Jan. 1, 2014

piercethevale

Howdy, since I don't see anyone else that has posted on this event, I figured that i might as well, although I am not planning on commenting much on this event... suffering from a bit of "burn out", presently... I don't mind checking stuff and figuring it all out... it's all the writing that gets to me, after awhile.

Anyways... I wanted to post a chart for Philadelphia, the natal birth place of the United States and address a few things... It's after 2 a.m. here in Calif., so just a brief observation right now, and I'll see what tomorrow brings... and maybe Phoenix Venus will see this thread later on and give it a whirl...or one of you other members would like to state your observations and, or, analyses?

First off, the Sabian Symbols for the chart axis are both very interesting pairings [well...when are they not?]

Asc. @ 23* :sagittarius: 49' 21"
M.C. @ 15* :libra: 38' 31"

As to the Asc. {the "WHO", in a natal chart or the "WHAT", might be a better term for it, in an event chart} in the 24th degree of Sagittarius, from Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala", the Sabian Symbol is:
{This degree and Sabian Symbol also happen to be my Arabic Part of Intelligence/Skill, so I know it well.}

"A BLUEBIRD PERCHED ON THE GATE OF A COTTAGE.

KEYNOTE: The reward which meets every effort at integrating into a social environment for those who remain true to their own selves.

The bluebird is a symbol of happiness, but also it refers to what one might call a spiritually oriented mind - to which the color blue relates, especially when a 'bird' is mentioned. A cottage is normally a part of a community, and the implication is that its inhabitant are well-adapted, either to the life of the community, or to their’ more or less isolated togetherness.

This is a fourth stage symbol, and it suggests that the essential technique for successful living is the development of a consciousness in which peace and happiness dwell. There is also a hint that GOOD FORTUNE is going to bless your life."

...well, ain't nothing wrong with that...!

...as to the Desc. {The "WHERE-TO", in a natal chart or the "WHAT-TO", maybe a better term for it, in an event cart} is in the 24th degree of Gemini: [ibid.]

"CHILDREN SKATING OVER A FROZEN VILLAGE POND.

KEYNOTE: The use of inhibiting circumstances for the development of character and a transcendent approach to the environment.

Winter symbolizes darkness and the restrictions imposed upon living things by cold. Natural life is in a state of hibernation or inward-turned activity. Yet the developing mind can learn to use restrictions and the disciplining power of 'cold' external responses to rise above the outer 'freeze' and to grow in strength and skill. Man is nature rising above the cyclic oscillation of natural polarities. His way is often the via negativa. He learns rhythmic freedom ('skating') by using the most binding situations ('ice') to demonstrate his transcendent capacity for pleasure and self-mobilization.

Here again the fourth stage symbol presents us with a special technique. It is a mental technique inasmuch as it is through mind that man can transcend the entropy of the universal process of existence. We see here indeed man's TRIUMPH OVER ENTROPY."

...sounds good...

There are a number of conjs. to the U.S.A. natal charts', astrological Parts and such... [the 'Zero Hour', i.e. 12:00:01 a.m., July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart] and Venus @ 26* :capricorn: 42' is conj. the USA natal Pluto @ 27* 34" ...Priapus @ 16* :capricorn: 58' is conj. the Part of Slyness @ 16* :capricorn: 20'.

Vesta is ...
I'm going have to sign off, as my medical needs are demanding right at this moment, I had hoped to at least cover the M.C. and I.C., too, this night...but my medical needs are demanding my attention, presently. ...that'll have to wait.

here's the event chart right to the very second of time, cast for Philadelphia, Penn. U.S.A.

Attachments

• Super Moon January 1, 2014.jpg
    Super Moon January 1, 2014.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

piercethevale

Okay...I'm back at the keyboard and it is now well after 4 a.m. here...
I have to introduce the Sabian Symbols for the M.C. [the "WHY" of a spiritually evolutionary interpretation, the "HOW" as to the mundane affairs.] and the I.C. {the opposite of that for the M.C., of course.} and the Sabian Symbol for the M.C. in the 16th degree of Libra is: [ibid.]

"AFTER A STORM A BOAT LANDING STANDS IN NEED OF RECONSTRUCTION.

KEYNOTE: The need to keep in operation steady links between the vast Unconscious and the ego-consciousness.

Confrontation with broad issues of relationship and currents of energies released by man's contact with archetypal-spiritual realities often results in temporary destruction. 'Boats' normally link distant regions, or enable men to draw food from the sea (i.e. new realizations which so far existed only in the unconscious realm of the planetary Mind). They may also be used to enjoy temporary excursions and the feel of the water and the waves. Any cultured society, however, may be wary of the danger inherent in venturing far away from the consciously defined and socially structured ways of life. Such adventures may indeed turn destructive; the points of contact between the vast Unconscious and the ego-consciousness molded by cultural assumptions and rituals may be wrecked by psychotic storms. The boat landings must then be slowly reconstructed.

This is the first stage in the fortieth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases in human experience. It brings to us vividly the realization that whatever men build in order to be able to venture away from solidly individualized and conscious bases of operation is likely to be damaged by as yet unfamiliar cosmic forces. The tenuous link between two realms constantly needs REPAIR."

...and the I.C. of the event chart in the 16th degree of Aries: [ibid.]
{Which happens to also be my natal Venus' position and thus I know this one quite well, also.}

"NATURE SPIRITS ARE SEEN AT WORK IN THE LIGHT OF SUNSET.

KEYNOTE: Attunement to the potency of invisible forces, of nature.

In the light of personal fulfillment (symbol of sunset and wisdom) man may be able to establish a life-giving contact with natural forces. These are active any time growth processes take place, but man's individualized mind is usually too focused on working for consciously set goals to be able to realize concretely the presence of invisible (or 'occult') forces in operation. These forces constitute a specific realm of any planetary life. They are inherent in all 'biospheres,' on whatever planet. They are non-individualized and un-free energies forming in the substratum of all life processes - thus of the process of integration at the level of the planet-as-a-whole, i.e. the planet as an organism with its automatic systems of growth, maintenance and organic multiplication. In this planetary organism those nature forces act as guiding and balancing-harmonizing factors - somewhat as the endocrine system does in a human body, and behind this system the more
occult web of chakra energies related to prana - the solar energy. It is when this energy becomes less dominant - thus symbolically at sunset - or when the body energy is weakened by illness, fasting or sensory deprivation, that it becomes easier to perceive these 'nature spirits' and to give them forms that symbolize the character of their activities. These forms differ with the cultural imagery of each human collectivity, retaining nevertheless some basically similar characteristics.

When this Sabian symbol reaches into the consciousness of a man seeking meaning, it should be seen as an invitation to open his mind to the possibility of approaching life in a holistic and nonrational, intuitive manner.
This is the first stage of the fourth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. It implies a call to REPOTENTIALIZATION. What this means also is the process of 'becoming like a little child.'"

...please note the following...
The Sun and Moon will be at 10* :capricorn: 57' 25" and that happens to be conjunct by less than a whole degree of orb to the M.C. of the Philadelphia natal chart @ 11* :capricorn: 44' 18" and conj. to the Washington D.C. relocation chart, at 10* :capricorn: 01' 08" and also that transiting Pluto will be approaching, and close to an exact conj. @ 11* :capricorn: 16' 23"

...and Lilith will be at 23* :cancer: 16' 54" , that is the 24th degree of Cancer which happens to be in the sign and degree of the USA natal charts' Part of Damage or aka Part of Misunderstanding at 23* :cancer: 00' 46" and the USA natal Part of Tragedy/Fatality @ 23* :cancer: 38' 09"

...more to come... but I've dozed off two or three times writing this and I should file it for later posting to "proof read" it...but as it is so close to the time of the event, I'm posting this 'as is'.

Pray for peace...

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Oh hey... just clicked this subforum on accident and saw this....

interesting symbols going on, will have to look at the chart and get back to this thread later.... just wanted to ask if everything is okay and i hope that your medical issues are nothing too serious.... i will pray for you and send you some reiki...

!4C

Sun, moon, mercury, and pluto are all conjunct the saturn/neptune midpoint. This could be a motivational factor for taking action or it could be in response from taking action. The issues are probably familiar already since pluto has been at this point for some time now.

Phoenix Venus

The north node is really interesting for this chart, too bad i cannot post the whole thing but it is... "the gold rush tears men away from their native soul" ... and its making a direct square to the vertex at 6 leo

Sounds about right for a new years party, ehh ? ;)

kimbermoon

thanks piercethevale for your interesting data...wishing you a more healthful and joyful New Year in 2014, and hope you continue to dazzle us...

piercethevale

It's funny [Ha, Ha] how life proceeds at full pace whether one tries to slow things down for them self or has the foolish notion they can get off the merry-go-round and then get back on again and think it'll be just as it was ...that is if they can even get back on without just being thrown off to the side like some discus going for an new record distance.

This New Moon being all over the USA natal M.C. [the 'Zero Hour', 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. chart] had me tossing and turning a number of nights, this past week [not to mention that I have been under heavy assault of the psychic variety, but as most people don't believe that sort of rot exists, I'll say nothing more on that...'s'alright, it comes with the territory, and I'm well acquainted with the terrain...and as They say in Oakland, " 'Haters' are gonna be 'Haters' no matter what..." ...and don't forget folks, you always reap what you sow, it's inescapable, it is the Law of the Universe, no soul is free, unbound, until their account in the BOOK is balanced. Imagine Judas' shock, surprise and dismay when asked by Jesus to be the betrayer and being told that He still has to pay a cost for the deed of doing so,..and knowing that He was the only disciple that understands this, He knew... It was up to him, and him alone...and that he was totally a$$ invaded.]

At this point, I want to discuss a technique of astrological interpretation I think is imperative to understanding what the cycles of the phases of the Moon present symbolically.
Rather than have to sit here and type out, yet another, explanation that I've already given in a few other threads, I'm going to "copy and paste" my own words from a thread in the mundane, sub-forum, in the thread asking "What is the true birth chart of India." that another member originated. I'm not going to edit it, some of the following is not entirely relevant to the topic of this particular thread...but as 'Everything is relevant to all things"', it all works itself out... especially in that I have found there always seems to be, at the very least, one person that finds them self saying, "That's something I needed to hear."

...copied and pasted, as follows...

The another important reason as to why it is even imperative that one does use this proper technique. The great 20th century astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, noted that all cycles of orbits by the Planets, Moon et al, that are used for calculating aspects are a series of a progression of aspects. From New Moon to Full Moon, for example is half of a complete cycle and in that first half cycle in which the Moon is moving away, apart from, the Sun it is in an "Involutionary Hemi-cycle",l called that by Rudhyar because as he wrote: "...because a spiritual potentiality or karmic necessity involves or incorporates itself into matter." The second half, or waning part of the Moons cycle is called the "Devolutionary Hemi-cycle." [and also wrote that there is a polar complement to Devolution and that it is Evolution. The change from Involution to Devolution is cyclic, continuous and natural...it occurs everywhere around us constantly, but the change from Devolution to Evolution requires a kind of mutation or 'quantum leap' from one level, the level of 'life', to another ~ the level of 'mind' or growth in consciousness.]
At the beginning, the 'Conjunction' is symbolically pure subjectivity, it hasn't yet moved and hasn't yet taken the least iota of light to reflect back...and that is consciousness...in it's purest and simplest form. ..and from consciousness you have identity and being. ...

remember that the zero hour is just as like being the Moon at the exact moment of conj. with the Sun, the New Moon. 12:00 noon, High Noon, like that as the Moon at Full Moon. this surely must have been sacred law to the ancient Hebrews, sometime during their captivity by Babylon they apparently forgot why, certainly forgot to resurrect the correct observances, as after that five hundred plus years of; "When in Babylon, doing as the Babylonians did.", (To make use of a varietal of a phrase of American yester-year, that, stangely, applied to myself in the days I worked as a Tradesman for a few of the various Building Contractors that I worked for over the years. I know all about that ****.... just sayin': When you are a 'Slave', your "Day", begins at Sun-up ...and you'd best be behind the plow when that Sun comes up, and not a moment later, if you want to know what's good for you? That's when your Day begins...when I say "Hit It", THAT'S WHEN.) as I just find it to be blatantly obvious in all their own writings on and pertaining to "Kabbalistic Astrology". I've greatly incensed a few Jewish friends by my conclusions on this, to such a degree that I am as good as banished and excluded from any sort of acknowledgement of existence except by other than in the most publicly observed meetings or encounters that require some sort of obligatory social courtesies. All I'm suggesting is that they at least extend the observances of their Sabbath another 6 hrs or so whatever the time takes from sundown on Saturday to mid-night. Currently the only sect of any religion that is practicing observing the Sabbath for the correct time period are the Seventh Day Adventists, about as nice and as wonderful a group of people as one could ever want to meet.

So then, these cycles of the Moon and Sun conjunctions, New Moon to New Moon are to an entire year what the cycle of a day is to week, although to be more accurate as to the ratio rather than the precept, 'two weeks' would be the more statistically correct.

I have recently become acutely aware of how to be most effective in managing the affairs of ones life by this method of observation in expectation and planning ones activities and executing the necessary actions at the appropriate times. I'm giving some thought presently, to the concept that one might cast a chart for 12:00:01 a.m. where they live [or were born{?}] one for 'High Noon' that day and one for 12:00:00 p.m./mid-night...because 'THAT' shown by the 12:00:01 chart is what is being given as the the due for the region you are in at the moment. That is "A Decree by the Creator", it 's a Divine Order from the CEO of "Cosmic Works Inc." to the Operations Dept.
It makes sense to me, that if I 'go with the flow', I can do my work in so as to that, as so long as it is done so in a manner that gives its' impetus to the cause and that by doing so, it does its' part in keeping the 'Old Man' happy... ifyaknowaddimean?
Ram Das [nee; Richard Alpert] wrote in "Be Here Now" {although He was quoting either scripture or words of wisdom from the Guruampara... in all probability, 'Both'.} citing an axiom or postulate* "Do your sadhana, but dedicate the act to Me." or it might have been, {I recently reacquired an old copy the book I own as it was among the affects of my late mothers' estate but I can't recall where it is among the boxes of books and what all else I was given possession of, still awaiting my attention to be unsorted} "Do what thine will, but dedicate the fruits of your labours to Me..."

* I was trying to figure out what word it is that I needed to convey the meaning I had intended. I n the couse of a few minutes time I diverted from writing to search the internet for the word I sought, checking meanings of one to one another for the list of the few words I thought I had to choose from and found myself ending up at ...and stuck at an impasse, with, so I find myself "At" and 'On' this page at this lnk, following.... s'funny, as this has been quite the question in my mind these last, almost, eleven years, now: [Christian Views on the Old Covenant]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_the_Old_Covenant

So, if you read that, then you should be able to understand when I write now: 'What, am I to believe is my duty?... I'm an employee of "Cosmic Works Inc. Operations Dept; Industrial, Agricultural, Manufacturing, Construction and Maintenance Labor Division and I'm an "shareholder" in the Company. as well.' Where are my written work orders.?'

Well, it makes perfect sense to me that the CEO had a back-up plan, just in case... ahem, ... something should happen to them and you didn't get any.
It Is Written, All Around Us." I'd like to remind some of you and inform all the rest that my 12th house cusp, {i.e. the natives' perceived answer to the most dominate question that is confronting the World he is a part of ...} , is the 25th degree of Libra: [ibid.]

"THE SIGHT OF AN AUTUMN LEAF BRINGS TO A PILGRIM THE SUDDEN REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

KEYNOTE: The ability to discover in every experience a transcendent or cosmic meaning.

The mind open to the multifarious wonders of natural processes, because it sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere.' Yet the spirit, life, God is ever present, here and now. And every death is an omen of rebirth.

At this fifth stage of the forty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cosmic process, the implications of the four preceding stages are brought to a new state of consciousness which is truly the spiritual state. It is a state of CLAIR-SEEING, or 'seeing through.' This world is illusion only to the individual who cannot see through its phenomena and fails to apprehend the reality these phenomena reveal even as they conceal it."

...and yet again, Rudhyar somehow knew a phrase or, even, just a word...that catches my attention...

"...sees everything with fresh eyes, not only witnesses simple facts, but pierces through appearances and perceives the great rhythms of universal life. Without such a faculty the aspirant to spiritual realities is always looking for 'elsewhere.' "

standing out to me in such a way that makes me wonder if there isn't something eerily Kabbalistic like of Dane's book, his finalized thesis on the Sabian Symbols, in that there does seem to be meanings behind, or within, meanings... left like cairns along "The Path" pointing "The Way" {...and a prayer or two to the Angel Mikha'el, daily, or as often as one thinks they may need, I believe, helps to keep one on, and along, the right path too! [Michael, to you Gentiles... but, I prefer the name as given from source. For the same reason I call the Man from Naz., Yeshu'a, even the more so, as I very much doubt that He was ever called 'Jesus' by anyone, or that He ever had to answer to that name in His life, so given that to assume then why would I ever want to call Him by that, or any other, name in the present? Besides, I suspect that the Vatican may have that other name trademarked, or something, and I wouldn't want to p*** them off.:ninja: Italians, sheeesh, {I do know, as my fathers' parents were from just outside Naples.} about the only time they are good at fighting... and danm good at it, is when there is a Blood dispute about business or religion... and their Family...esp.their mother, or sisters', honor. In fact, the Italians have made an rt out of the whole nasty business...after all, just recall that, "The Art of War" was written by Machieavelli ...:wink:

[...and this isn't germane to the subject or topic either, but rather to the symbol of my 12th houses cusp, as I do like to seize opportunities to demonstrate how symbolic tenor does run in natal charts that is shown in natal charts by the use of certain symbols which are found repeatedly throughout the natives chart. In my own, in that my Asc. is in the 18th deg. of Scorpio and its' Sabian Symbol is : [ibid.] "A PATH THROUGH WOODS BRILLIANT WITH MULTICOLORED SPLENDOR.
KEYNOTE: The exalted feeling of a work well done and a truly consummated life.
{Keyord} THE TRANSFIGURATION" The use of Autumn Leaf, imagery is, of course, as to what I'm referring to.]

The symbolic messages, these cycles convey, are the "Work Orders" as they were built using them, as they are part of the "material" within, from which were manufactured the parts that were specified for the construct of the Design in its' completion. Then these 'back up, contingency', default, messages are being reveled in the workings of the mechanism itself, clock-like in design and to the method of function in the timing that is indicated by the motion work of the mechanism, activating the striking train, which in turn, trips the hammer when it strikes the gong.'...that's the Geniusness of the founder and CEO of "Cosmic Works Inc." in evidence!!! {Can I get a 'Witness', can I get an Amen", from the choir?} I hear the Home Office is "Heaven" to work for compared to this one I work in here. I hope to get transferred someday, and I'm working with that as my objective

So, getting back to the subject of the thread... what does the following Full Moon indicate?

...coming up...

...stay tuned.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Oh great verbose one, master of words;
Happy New Year to you, and yes Ram Dass does still live in some of our psyches!

relating to the upcoming full Moon, this is my consensus, as it pertains to the personal level;
This month's Lunar cycle comes to a peak on Jan 15, with the Full Moon; since it can be emotionally loaded, this can be a divisive period of conflict and disagreement, especially as it relates to the domestic scenario. Whatever has been simmering on the back of the stove can start to boil at this point, and resolutions and compromise may be necessary to avoid open confrontations and emotional assaults. With the Moon in Cancer, issues relating to family, parents and the domestic scenario tend to dominate. Emotions are heightened at this time, and with the oppositional nature of the Sun and the Moon, people can find themselves polarized between their needs and their ambitions. Divisiveness is often the theme at the Full Moon, when issues can reach a peak, and conflicts may arise. This is the time when balance and adaptability are most necessary, to avoid over-reactions that are apt to fuel conflict. In this stand-off, issues are frequently about maintaining balance between public and domestic responsibilities; sacrifices in one area or the other may create friction. Domestic responsibilities may take center stage to the detriment of one's work performance. For the normal working person, problems can erupt in either area of their life. Another theme may be that the emotional needs of others can weigh heavily, where one party carries the load of responsibility for providing for the family, while the other indulges in their emotions. In this instance, emotional control becomes a priority. If the Cancer person is demanding too much, the reaction is apt to be very stern; Capricorn does not deal with emotional outbursts very well, and they can easily put you in your place, or withdraw from you completely. The energy of the Full Moon needs to be dissipated appropriately to avoid long term repercussions. Of course, some may be more affected than others, so partners may need to be more understanding when confronted with emotional outbursts. With Mercury in Aquarius, words spoken can be rather abrupt, absurd or unconventional and prone to creating unexpected
reactions.
At the Full Moon phase, polarization is the keyword which will either end in resolution, or create separative tendencies. If you can't stand the heat, it is best to stay out of the kitchen until the heightened energies begin to dissipate. Full Moon influences can actually start a couple of days ahead of time, and last for a couple of days after the Moon has peaked. From this standpoint, one hopes for clarity and insight about issues at hand, and finding a way to keep things in balance. As the energies begin to wane during the next 2 weeks, it is the time for putting things to rest and finding solutions and reconciling any differences, or imbalance that arises. As the cycle ends, just prior to the next [second] New Moon on the 30th, the Dark Phase allows one to integrate and put things to rest; the winding down phase and re-grouping of energies in anticipation of a new cycle to begin, in the sign of Aquarius.
On the non-personal level, there can be major domestic concerns, governmental /social upsets due to the ongoing Pluto/Uranus contributing to the astrological mix.

piercethevale

The Full Moon, for Philadelphia, Penn. the natal birth place of the United States, will occur on January 15th, at 11: 52:10 p.m. EST.

The Sun & Moon will be at 25* :capricorn:/:cancer: 58' 15"

The Asc. is at 18* :libra: 42'
The Desc. is at 21* :cancer: 41'

The Asc. of the event, although in the previous degree it is apprx. 36' of a degree and thus within a one degree orb of influence, and as thus interpreted, it will be conj. the USA natal chart [Zero Hour Chart] Part of Bankruptcy (Jupiter + Neptune - Uranus)
which said Part is at, 19* :libra: 17' 39"

...and, pay this following a little bit of particular attention now, the Asc. will definitely be conj. the USA natal Part, that a number of us, here at this forum, concluded to be more accurately descriptive as, the 'Part of Transformation of Others' Mind(s)' [Asc. + Mercury - Pluto]
which is at
18* :libra: 26' 13"

...yeah...there's quite a bit of bit of activity of, both, Uranus and Pluto and their influences on the USA going on in these times, and the Parts of which they are also integer of, isn't there?

...Because, check it out, the USA natal position of Mercury is at 24* :cancer: 30' 36" ...and in the event chart cast we find...
Lilith (I) at 24* :cancer: 28'

Lilith at 24* :cancer: 41' ...and...
Osc. Lilith at 24* :cancer: 54'

...while the transiting South Node, at 03* :taurus: 54', will be conj. the USA's natal Part of Communication ...(Asc. + Mercury - Sun) at 03* :taurus: 21' 31"

...and Priapus (I) at 25* :capricorn: 23' ...

...Are You All Following Me Here...?

...do you think...?

chart attached, Full Moon, Jan 15, 2014 Philadelphia, Penn.

Attachments

• Full Moon Jan. 15, 2014.jpg
    Full Moon Jan. 15, 2014.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

piercethevale

The Asc. of the event in the 19th of Libra, in Dane's own words : [ibid.]

"A GANG OF ROBBERS IN HIDING.

KEYNOTE: Protest against disharmonic social privilege.

It is questionable whether the formulation of the symbol at this place is adequate, but it is kept on general principle. One might rather think of Robin Hood and his band, or early Bolsheviks in Russia robbing banks to finance the revolution. The protest against an unbalanced society with its rigid stratification into classes can be seen as a positive factor, even if it challenges the principle of order, for it reveals dynamic qualities in individuals and the will to transformation. In another sense, it is the dark shadow of the ideal of 'nonpossessiveness.' The question is: How valid and effectual is this kind of protest?

The fourth stage in a five-fold sequence of symbols and phases usually presents us with at least a hint of technique. What can this mean at this level? Perhaps the fact that any effective resistance to the momentum of crystallized institutions should be organized if it is to be effective. Individuals alone are impotent in producing actual changes in social consciousness. A 'group' must be formed. The Keywords are GROUP PROTEST."

piercethevale

...and please be reminded that Uranus presently is, and will be, during the event conj. the USA Part of Transformation, and the Part of Liberty...

...and please that the position Of the asteroid, for those of you that have a belief or interest in the asteroids, Juno will be at 06* :pisces: 46' which is conj. the position of Venus in a chart I have a particular personal interest in, cast for a time about 2011 years ago, for Bethlehem, Israel.

...also of note is that Mercury will be at 07* :aquarius: 12' and will be conj,, by less than one degree orb of influence, to the USA natal South Node {...more...as to influences on "Communication' as it pertains to the USA , I'm sure..} and as the 'Part of Fortune" will always be conj. the Desc., which is at 18* :libra: 42' on the moment of the Full Moon, but, this time coming up...
...so will be Waldemath's Moon...at 18* :libra: 47'

...Now ...What's up with that...?

Last edited:

piercethevale

So the Desc., the "WHERE-TO" OF them 'Work Orders; or "WHAT-TO" , as can oft be applied to interpret mundane charts, is symbolized by the Sabian for the 19th degree of Aries: [ibid.]

"THE "MAGIC CARPET" OF ORIENTAL IMAGERY.

KEYNOTE: The use of creative imagination.

A way of life refusing a hectic involvement in social competition and waste-producing overproduction allows for the development of unattached and transcendent understanding. The static floor (carpet) on which man's feet (symbols of understanding) rest can become transformed into the means for great flights of imagination and super-physical perception. The period of rest from outwardly directed activity bound to collective normality presents the creative mind with the possibility of surveying in dreams the totality of the present-day social situation, thus 'to see whole.'

The fourth stage of the fourth five-fold sequence of symbols invokes the possibility of developing a new technique of perception, A STRIFE-TRANSCENDING AND UNATTACHED OUTLOOK UPON EVERYDAY REALITY."

I do believe that to be the longest 'Keyword{s}' that Rudhyar ever used...

If the other aspects are at all, even but only, suggesting what I think they might be, then, a 'Magic Carpet' that can fly and give one a clear and unbiased view of all worldly matters is, quite bloody likely, exactly the very thing one will need...
...ifyaknowaddimean...?

Last edited:

piercethevale

I forgot to mention that from the 'Zero Hour' chart for the USA natal , the Part of Death [medieval] ( C8 + Saturn - Moon) is derived to be at 24* :cancer: 28'

piercethevale

So, as to the M.C., in the 22nd degree of Cancer which is to be interpreted as either the "HOW" spiritually, or the "WHY", as to the mundane...and, just awhile back, Phoenix Venus, give a good reason and explanation by posing/stating the question/answer, "Why not, >>> BOTH<<< ....!?! :andy:

...that gal has got "Mad Skills", I tell 'ya...

[ibid.]
"A YOUNG WOMAN AWAITING A SAILBOAT.

KEYNOTE: The longing for transcendent happiness in the soul opened to great dreams.

Here the symbol pictures the imaginative youthful person who basically cannot be satisfied with what his or her ordinary social environment offers, and who instead is longing for the unknown visitation of which he or she has dreamed. From the unconscious beyond, the concretization of a spiritual image — spiritual because impelled by the 'wind' (pneuma, spirit) — is hoped for and expected. The Beloved may come — not in a glittering opera house, but in the silence of the inner sea of consciousness.

At this second stage of this five-fold sequence the contrast with the first is strongly marked. Will the great dream become concrete? Will the emotion ready to well up in response to the Advent have its chance? Will the EXPECTANCY of the Eternal Feminine be rewarded with reality?"

kimbermoon

ifyaknowaddimean...​
And yeah what about the nature of the Grand Cross coming into play with Mars ultimately emphasizing that configuration and setting things into motion. could be that armaggedon is about to get even dicier, but we have been fooled after all...I do think the full moon period this month can be highly volatile and explosive...consider the volcano-like influence of Pluto after all...god be with us all...
January 4th : Iraq city Fallujah falls fully into hands of al-Qaida group ;
also, that big deep freeze in the States can get pretty wild as well: 'day after tomorrow'?; think of all those power outages recently in both Canada and the States, as a testament of Pluto as well...

piercethevale

And the I.C. to be interpreted just the opposite as that for the M.C.
[ibid.]

(CAPRICORN 22°): "BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY, A GENERAL REVEALS NOBILITY OF CHARACTER.

KEYNOTE: The realization that one may grow through defeat as well as, and perhaps more than, through success.

While the preceding symbol referred to the drive toward success in culturally organized collective endeavors, this one presents us with the possibility of turning apparent external defeat into an inner spiritual achievement. We have recently seen how totally vanquished nations (Germany and Japan) have leaped forward and achieved great economic success. Much depends on the quality of the will and the inner integrity of the person.

At this second stage we find what seems to be a paradox, but the spiritual life is always paradoxical. The great sinner can become the most renowned saint, and a medieval Pope a criminal. What matters most always is INNER STRENGTH."

piercethevale

ifyaknowaddimean...​
And yeah what about the nature of the Grand Cross coming into play with Mars ultimately emphasizing that configuration and setting things into motion. could be that armaggedon is about to get even dicier, but we have been fooled after all...I do think the full moon period this month can be highly volatile and explosive...consider the volcano-like influence of Pluto after all...god be with us all...
also, that big deep freeze in the States can get pretty wild as well: 'day after tomorrow'?; think of all those power outages recently in both Canada and the States, as a testament of Pluto as well...
Well , 'truth be known', in all very likeliness, I only got interested in doing this particular analysis is due, primarily, to the very fact that you did mention. This January is 'stacking up' to be one to pay particualr notice to.
In as much, especially, as to all the events of influence that are also of very powerful aspect, and implications, to this particular natal chart I, and a few others, use for the U.S.A.
...got a thread on it that I believe you've been following ...and contributing to, as well, if I'm not mistaken... that in the Degree Symbolism, sub-form, on all the retrograde actions of the Planets during the latter of 2013 and on into and through this year...and some glimpses beyond... Including a thread that developed from that, in the Mudane sub-forum, on a 'Part of War'...

Yes, ma'am... "Be Alert", might be the best 'Sign", for us all to consider for some time to come... eh, what?:pinched::wink:

...and this has led me to 'see', that it might be good advice for all to analyze all New Moon cycles prior to the event and be, at least somewhat, informed beforehand.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Also, I realize now you are referring to the Grand Cross in the, transiting, sky this coming April... as I thought you were referring to this event chart, as it may have escaped your notice that in the event chart there is a 'Grand Cross involving Mars, Jupiter and Venus if one includes the event chart Desc.

In a natal chart in which it's the Asc. that is vacant, as my own natal chart, I have found that it still is Grand Cross, as the Asc. stands out as a House Cusp, to be as important a factor of consideration to as that of either Luminary or of any Planet.

As, to the manner [of technique] and for the purpose, to which, I am putting this event chart, I also give some due to the other 3 points of the chart axis, as well...how much, is a question I've been pondering for some time.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Interesting analysis, ptv and kimbermoon, thanks. :smile:

One thing I'd like to point out about the New Moon chart is that the ASC was conjunct Yeshua's part Asc + Pluto - Saturn..... i have a thread on this part in the degree subforum, and the more i see of it, the more i think it has to do with karmic renewal or atonement. The events surrounding this new moon do a good bit to confirm that, in my opinion.

The DC of the full moon chart is just under a degree away from USA's part of praise & acceptance @ 17.57 aries..... hmmmm....

Phoenix Venus

ifyaknowaddimean...

It would be interesting to see Iraqs natal chart, in comparison to the new moon chart.

More in regards to what I was saying about that "karmic renewal" part of Yeshua being in play, I would imagine that those people in muslim brotherhood, and their funders and supporters, (and their "christian" and/or american counterparts, or of any religious and/or cultural background, for that matter) would go about things in a backwards way.... seems to make sense... the part does involve pluto, the bringer of death, and saturn the lord of time and karma, after all. o_O

so the potential for things to turn even more violent heading towards the full moon is a definite possibility... pray for peace, indeed!