Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Cool, I was asking if work would pick up in the next couple of months. I've been avoiding the Mercury retrograde to start a fresh advertising/marketing campaign and also to re-do a couple of details. At least this shows my enthusiasm, which will hopefully bring in some new successful business.

Leaving

10 of pentacles

MsK

Thank you! I'll take the 10 of Pentacles..and leave for the next person...

Three of Cups

In general, things should be going well. You can look forward to at least one pleasant reunion with someone or something that you have been apart from for some time. It also can mean celebration – your own or someone that you care about - such as the celebration around a new baby, wedding, or other happy occasion.

Neptune Rising

Thank you. Taking the 3 of cups, asking about my day today, looks like fun and indeed there will be a reunion, or at least a meeting with the sunshine of my life :)

Leaving:

4 of swords

DiDi

taking the fool
once again, leaving me no doubt about the message of taking risks and living like a new born that has no inhabitions.

I leave the lovers:biggrin:

Neptune Rising

Guys/ladies, can I remind everyone in this tarot game, please add a little interpretation of the last card that you picked. It doesnt even have to be personal if you want to keep it private. Just a little interpretation. See the first post which explains how to play in the thread.

Neptune Rising

No worries Roy :)

Taking the hanged man, I asked about a situation. This suggests that the other party may be letting things come in their own time. The situation is unfolding as it will, no one is pushing it or forcing it, or making anything happen. Perhaps nothing will happen! At least for now, maybe best as everything is retrograde! The perfect card for Mercury retrograde in Pisces.

Leaving:

2 of swords

Love2Know

No worries Roy :)

Taking the hanged man, I asked about a situation. This suggests that the other party may be letting things come in their own time. The situation is unfolding as it will, no one is pushing it or forcing it, or making anything happen. Perhaps nothing will happen! At least for now, maybe best as everything is retrograde! The perfect card for Mercury retrograde in Pisces.

Leaving:

2 of swords
I asked if I was awesome I leave queen of swords

Mandy

The queen confirms for me that my instincts are serving me well. That will ding dang do.

Leaving: Five of swords

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thanks Roy, taking the Empress. This comes up for me when i ask about this guy. It can mean a few things. It is a very creative interaction, it can mean enjoying being in the moment....

Leaving
Ace of swords!

MsK

I'll take the Ace Of Swords and leave...

Two Of Cups
General: In general this is a card that says that things are likely to be going well. You should be feeling more than usually loved, cared for, and content.

Caro

I will take the two of cups.

and leave

The star - some inspiration/or an opportunity (perhaps coming from 'out of the blue')

Neptune Rising

I asked about their intentions, if they intend to cause trouble. I think the Star shows me things are ok for now.

Leaving
3 of pentacles

Last edited:

Munch

I asked if pursuing a career in the geo sciences would be a good move for me.

Picking of 3 of pentacles.

I take this as a good omen that I can achieve and be supported in this endeavor, but that it will take dilligence and the fruits of my efforts are a ways out still but extremely achievable.

Leaving the 5 of swords Reversed.

Neptune Rising

Lol, im in a bad situation, well very hurtful to me at the moment. I asked for a card for guidance and the 8 of swords describes it perfectly. I feel truly trapped. The only thing i can do right now is to go within.

Leaving

8 of cups

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hmm, asking about a romance, same guy last time i got empress, now emperor. I think he is someone who i can rely on :) maybe he is the perfect balance for me.

Leaving

Temperance

Neptune Rising

I was Trying to look ahead to find out if i will have any legal trouble with my fathers wife side of family - i prefer never to have any dealings with them, caused enough pain. 6 of cups, not sure, but this is a peaceful kind of card. Gives me hope.

Leaving
4 of cups

DiDi

5 of cups suits my question right now... i asked does someone have a g/friend well here it could be hes broken up with her but has some hope that they can get back together or the card has more of a meaning for me... tarot can be like that sometimes....

I leave the strength card

(something i needed while my internet company and the phone company kept me from being online for the last 10 days) grrrrrrrrrrrrr:unsure:

Neptune Rising

Interesting, lol, taking strenght too need a bit of that. Lol, having to face and deal with painful truths about my fathers immediate side of the family. Perhaps thats my Chiron conjunct moon transit, or Pluto square Pluto, lol, having to face and tame the inner rage. lLol, lucky ive done so much yoga and meditation in my life have grasped a bit of detachment!

Leaving

Ace of swords