Did Aliens take flight 370

JUPITERASC

If the jet was taken over and flown by remote control, which is entirely possible
as discussed on earlier posts

– and then the jet was flown deliberately to a height of 39,000 feet and kept there for 20 minutes -
then since oxygen masks last just 15 minutes, all on board would have died
and then the jet could have been flown remotely for another 7 hours
before being either landed by remote control as well....
OR

being deliberately ditched into the ocean

Poppy1984

Just so you all know. I belong to a psychic circle and the unfortunate victims of this tragedy came through to us during a table tipping exercise. They are most definitely dead

tikana

tumblr_mgwn6qwgjy1r2n6zno1_500.jpg

!4C

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post a reference to Giorgio "Airblast" Tsoukalos. Once I found out were he went to college, it suddenly became clear. Ithaca, NY is a magnet for weirdos for some reason.

tikana

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post a reference to Giorgio "Airblast" Tsoukalos. Once I found out were he went to college, it suddenly became clear. Ithaca, NY is a magnet for weirdos for some reason.

lol ROTFLMAO I had the exact same though "how long would it take to bring that creep out?" lol I ran out of patience and brought him in!

lol great minds think alike

Rosie7

George has been to some astonishing places that I bet you have never been to and therefore, has seen some pretty remarkable locations, artifacts, and literature that you have never been exposed to. I would not be so quick to judge.

tikana

if i should compare who knows how much about alien connection with us between Tsoukalos and Graham Hancock, I'd pick Graham hands down twice on the weekend and then some.
he is dead serious and his research is VALID. Read his books then compare with what that crazy dude has "found". Fingerprints of the Gods by Hancock is a masterpiece! how much has he sugarcoated, hell beat me. Dr Zahi Hawass sugarcoats stuff as well about Egyptian past but he is forgiven by my books but listening to Tsoukalos with a straight face and looking up stuff without asking "WTF?" is impossible.

Btw Tsoukalos holds NO degree in Anthropology, History, Linguistics or any other degree other than bachelor's degree in sports information and communication. If you have money, you can get on TV and ramble about everything and anything

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

My thoughts have been most all along that they crashed. But as time goes on without any evidence of the plane, yes, it could have landed. I hope it is not being outfitted to use again as a bomb. That would be so ungood. Praying this is not the case.

Inline

Just so you all know. I belong to a psychic circle and the unfortunate victims of this tragedy came through to us during a table tipping exercise. They are most definitely dead

Thanks Poppy1984, here is an interesting video link of a fellow asking the spirits to confirm MH370 crashed in the Bay of Bengal...and you can hear the recording answering 'yes'....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N4Pk59znyw

Here is a youtube interview of the company GeoResonance who claimed to have found the wreckage in the Bay in Bengal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wapr3quZses

If this information is accurate, the last radar data of MH370 at 2.15am (Phuket, Malaysia or Banda Acheh, Indonensia - closest coordinates) heading west, then towards the Indian Nicobar Islands and continued to fly further for hours toward India and Pakistan, appears accurate.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

IGP RUBBISHES recent DAILY MIRROR REPORT

SAYS ALLEGED MILITANTS NOT PROBED OVER PLANE'S DISAPPEARANCE

'…..Malaysian police denied Daily Mirror report which claimed 11 alleged militants arrested in Kedah and Selangor last week were being interrogated re: Flight MH370. "That's rubbish! This has nothing to do with the plane," Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar told The Star on Sunday.

The militant group, targeted last week by Bukit Aman Special Branch Anti-Terrorism Unit, is believed to have networks in Syria and southern Philippines, was planning to send Malaysian fighters to Damascus. Khalid said police would investigate possibility group was recruiting foreign students via social media, adding more arrests would be made soon. Daily Mirror reported Saturday that 11 arrested alleged militants had links to al-Qaeda, and were being questioned over Flight MH370......'
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/05/04/MH370-IGP-rubbishes-Daily-Mirror-report/

'…...It said the suspects were members of a violent new terror group that were planning bomb attacks in Muslim countries. The report claimed that investigators, including the FBI and MI6, had asked for the alleged militants, who are aged from 22 to 55, to be interrogated. They include students, odd-job workers, a widow and business professionals. It was reported that in the interviews conducted so far, some suspects had admitted planning ‘sustained terror campaigns’ in Malaysia, but denied being involved in the disappearance of the airliner.......'

Inline

IGP RUBBISHES recent DAILY MIRROR REPORT SAYS ALLEGED MILITANTS NOT PROBED OVER PLANE'S DISAPPEARANCE

'…..Malaysian police denied Daily Mirror report which claimed 11 alleged militants arrested in Kedah and Selangor last week were being interrogated re: Flight MH370. "That's rubbish! This has nothing to do with the plane," Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar told The Star on Sunday....

Jup, thanks for the info.

And here the link to an earlier report about the IGP (Inspector General of Police, Malaysia) rubbishing the Daily Mail's news report on the pilot recieving a 2min. call on his mobile from a woman just before takeoff....
http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-color-red-missing-mh370-font-igp-denies-daily-mail-report-1.528105

And here another link of the IGP rubbishing the accusations of the aviation industry that several passengers cancelled their tickets just before take off:
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...gp-contradicts-dca-chief-on-mh370-passengers/

and recently on May 3rd, news report that the IGP still hasn't released data from the pilots flight simulator:
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...0-pilots-drives-still-unretrieved-igp-reveals

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UK STEPS IN TO HELP SEARCH FOR MH 370 AS AMERICAN DRONE SUB BREAKS DOWN IN INDIAN OCEAN

autonomous-underwater-vehicle-named-bluefin-21-has-broken-down-while-searching-forflight-mh370.jpg

'....An underwater search vehicle looking for missing flight MH370 has broken down, hampering efforts to locate the jet in the Indian Ocean.
American-made underwater drone, Bluefin-21, stopping working properly only two hours in to its maiden mission. Fortunately for teams working around the clock to find the Malaysia Airlines jet, spare parts are to be flown out from Britain to get the mission back on course.
But it means yet more delays. Bluefin-21 suffered a "communications problem" during its very first dive and was recalled back to the ADV Ocean Shield, from where it was being controlled. It was damaged again during the recovery, a spokesman said....'

The crocked sub comes as it emerged that missing MH370 has landed insurer Allianz with an enormous £30m bill.
The total insured market loss is expected to be in the region of £350m – including the search for it
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-steps-h...an-drone-sub-breaks-down-indian-ocean-1448635

'....Analysis of the vehicle revealed there was a hardware defect in the transponder which prevented the submarine and boat from communicating with each other. A spokesman for the Joint Agency Coordination Centre, which is leading the search for MH370 said:

"Examination of the communications problem has established that a hardware defect exists in the transponder mounted on the Ocean Shield and that a defect may also exist in the transponder mounted on the Bluefin-21. This inhibits the ability of the two devices to communicate with each other. As a consequence, spare parts for both defects will be dispatched from the United Kingdom. The parts are expected to arrive in Western Australia on Sunday."....'

Culpeper

Premium Member
It is time to revisit this thread. Thank you JUPITERASC for the data of Pelargo's original horary chart. Being earlier it can be more reliable than the chart I did. I think Pelargo left over all the ridicule.

I have studied the Philosophy of Science. The important point made in that course is that all theories are valid until proven false. The theory can not be about religion. It has to be something of the physical universe. So if it is physical then no amount of absurd examples or ridicule will falsify it.

There is a sub forum at AstrologyWeekly for horary questions on mundane topics. Here is another question about space aliens on that forum: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8005

I recast Pelargo's horary chart and will provide a link to it as soon as I can. It changes everything. Jupiter is ruler of the 9th house and is the significator of space aliens. The Moon rules the first house and is the significator of flight MH 370. Jupiter is in the first house and Moon is in the third house using whole sign houses. Jupiter is in exaltation and Moon is peregrine. There is an almost exact sextile aspect between the significators with the Moon applying to Jupiter. With this favorable close aspect the conclusion is that the answer to the question is _Yes_ aliens did take the flight.

The Moon is in its joy in the 3rd house and looks to be unafflicted by malefics. So I cannot say the passengers are dead; they are alive. But will they return? Venus rules the 4th house and is significator of the earth. The Moon does not aspect Venus so it does not look like the space aliens will return the passengers.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

UPDATE

'......Investigators in the case of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
now believe that someone in the cockpit of the aircraft plotted four different flight plans,
three of them to Australia

In a 64-page report
released to justify their new search area,
the investigators reveal their belief that routes were programmed for Port Hedland, Adelaide and Perth.

A fourth flight plan was plotted for the Cocos Island, 1,700 miles (2,750km) north-west of Perth,
according to news.com.au.....'

'.....A new search area for the missing Boeing 777
has been announced by the Australian government, after further analysis of satellite data.

Deputy Prime Minister Warren Trust confirmed the search will move further south
to an area 1,100 miles (1,800km) off the western coast of Australia.

Truss said it was "highly, highly likely that the aircraft was on autopilot"

when it went down.

"Otherwise it could not have followed the orderly path that has been identified through the satellite sightings,"
he told reporters......'

The aircraft disappeared from air traffic control radars in March this year,
along with all 239 people onboard.
Multiple aerial searches of the Indian Ocean
have retrieved no debris
and no indication of where the plane may have gone down.

JUPITERASC

UPDATE

ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS

'…..More than £20,000 stolen from bank accounts of four passengers aboard doomed MH370 flight which vanished March 2014, 239 people on board, after diverting from planned route Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Kuala Lumpur Bank, Malaysia reported mysterious withdrawals, totalling 111,000 RM (£20,916), from accounts of four passengers, five months after flight disappeared without trace. Transactions on July 18, money from accounts of three passengers was transferred to account of a fourth passenger. Izany Abdul Ghany, Assistant Commissioner crime investigation department said:

"We are investigating the case as unauthorised access with intent to commit an offence. We are getting CCTV footage from the bank to identify suspects involved."....'

'….A source told the New Straits Times: "We believe the suspect withdrew the money through the fourth victim's account via several automated teller machines (ATMs) in the Klang Valley."

Malaysia Airlines are still reeling after suffering two major disasters within months, after Flight MH17 was shot down over Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 passengers. Airline officials are now considering rebranding the airline and restructuring the business....'

JUPITERASC

UPDATE

MH370: CHINESE POLICE BREAK UP FAMILIES' PRAYERS
OFFICERS DRAG AWAY RELATIVES OF MISSING PASSENGERS
WHO HAD GATHERED TO MARK SIX MONTHS SINCE PLANE'S DISAPPEARANCE

'…..family members, most elderly, clustered at Lama Temple gates central Beijing,
wearing T-shirts that read "pray for MH370 to peacefully return home".
Many sobbed, one man recited poems written since MH370 vanished.
Minutes into the demonstration, plainclothes security officers broke through a ring of camera-wielding journalists
and eventually subdued the crowd, shoving journalists away, dragging women by the wrists.
"Where are our children?" cried one woman.
"Mum and dad are waiting for you!" cried another.
"Malaysia Airlines and the Malaysian government are cheating people
while whole world is watching, nobody will tell us anything," said Dai Shuqin, 61, whose sister was on the plane......'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/08/mh370-chinese-police-break-up-families-prayers

'…..Some family members say authorities have begun to treat them like dissidents.
July, police detained about 30 family members, including two young children, for attempting to sleep at a MH370 relatives support centre, Dai said,
despite permission from centre staff to do so. At least two family members were beaten in detention.
"It makes me so sad that they'd treat us this way,
because we've done nothing illegal," said Bian Liangwei, 26, resident of neighbouring Hebei province,
whose older brother was on MH370.
Local lawyers have refused to help them
because of "issues with international law",
and domestic journalists have been barred from writing extensively about their plight.....'

Calvinsmom

No, aliens did not take flight 370.

I have a very dear friend who flew Saber jet during the Vietnam war, he was shot down twice and had to eject twice before being rescued a short time later, fortunately. He then went on to be a commercial airline pilot and ultimately became a flight instructor and investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board, or NTSB.

I asked him his opinion after the flight had been missing a couple of weeks. He told me he had retraced the flight data and concluded that the pilot had aimed to land nearby once he probably realized a sudden catastrophic event onboard. In such an event, the pilot and copilot would be too busy trying to control the plane to radio such an event. My friend then surmised the pilots were then incapacitated suddenly due to a lack of oxygen or some catastrophic in flight emergency. The plane then flew on autopilot, and unfortunately eventually crashing into the ocean when fuel finally ran out.

In my friends humble opinion, it was due to a sudden, catastrophic in air malfunctioning of some kind and it all happened too fast for crew to alert anyone. We can only hope that everyone onboard was humanely asleep before ultimate impact. The pilots were both known to be exemplary and of high integrity. They most likely did everything they could to save the flight.