Is the 2012 galactic alignment affecting our planet's weather?

jill

It was 83 degrees where I live today. Normally, this time of year it's 23 - with ice and snow. I live in the smokie mountains and
the winters here are rough. Ice, snow and frigid cold. But this winter it's barely gotten below freezing.

I have to admit I'm not complaining, I've been loving it. But it just feels strange. Everything is blooming way too early.
It's like we never had a winter, and something keeps telling me it's just not right.

I can't get it out of my head that this unusually warm weather has something to do with the planetary alignment
that will be occuring on December 21, and that the closer we get to the exact 'center' - the hotter it will get.

Today, I thought about it again and immediately cast a chart.

The chart contains a Boomerang or 'Kite Yod' with Saturn at the apex, opposite Venus, and inconjunct both Moon and Mercury.
It also contains a grand trine Kite configuration consisting of the Sun, Mars, Pluto, and Jupiter.

I've posted both Placidus and Rigiomontanus charts, and
- as an extra, (for those curious), I've also posted one with the asteroids.

I'm not sure if Horary can answer this but I figured I'd give it a shot. If it can't, could someone please let me know?

So....My question is - Is our planet approaching the galactic 'cross' causing our planet's weather to change?......and will it get worse?

Attachments

• Weather - Placidus.jpg
    Weather - Placidus.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Weather - Regiomontanus.jpg
    Weather - Regiomontanus.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Weather - Placidus w-Asteroids.jpg
    Weather - Placidus w-Asteroids.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Mist Knacker

Here is a brief analysis on it:

Although the Moon is void of course, it can still function while in Taurus (according to Lilly). Its currently applying aspect is a square to Neptune. This may reflect confusion and uncertainty.

Moon is conjunct Caput Algol. This indicates difficulties and can mean many people losing their head or being out of their minds.

Sun is in the same degree as the nodes and squares them. According to Ivy Jacobson, a planet in the degree of the nodes can indicate a catastrophe or fatality in an horary or event chart. Additionally, the Sun is mutually applying to an opposition to Mars.

Pluto is in the degree of the nodes as well.

Venus, ruler of the 4th House (end of matter) is mutually applying to an opposition with Saturn.

From what I can tell according to the chart, it appears that something along these lines may already be happening.

miquar

Hi. Just to put things in perspective, the galactic alignment has been happening around each solstice since 1980 and will continue to do so until 2016. The most exact alignment was in 1998. The 2012 alignment will occur a few days before the solstice.

(Source: Alison Chester-Lambert, the Astrological Journal, July/August 2011)

jill

Hi. Just to put things in perspective, the galactic alignment has been happening around each solstice since 1980 and will continue to do so until 2016. The most exact alignment was in 1998. The 2012 alignment will occur a few days before the solstice.

(Source: Alison Chester-Lambert, the Astrological Journal, July/August 2011)

just curious..... Why is the one on December 21, 2012 carrying so much importance? Is this year's alignment going to be any different than those from the past or are people making a big deal about nothing?

miquar

As far as I know there is nothing different about this alignment. They've been gradually getting less exact since 1998, so I can't see any reason why there should be anything special about this one. And as I mentioned above, the alignment takes place a few days before the solstice, on account of the galactic centre being around 27 degrees or so of Sagittarius, whilst obviously the Sun is at 0 Capricorn at the solstice. I assume its a big deal about nothing, life the Millenium stuff.

Culpeper

Premium Member
For a weather question, the 4th house gives the significator. In your Reg. chart Venus would be ruler of the 4th. However, the significator must also aspect the Moon or the Sun and Venus aspects neither. Scorpio is intercepted in the 4th house and it is also the 4th whole sign house ruler so lets use Mars as significator.

Mars is in the second house where it is moderately strong. It is retrograde in the sign of Virgo. This is considered a malefic position for Mars. The Sun is applying to Mars by opposition. It is a mutual application. The Sun and Mars both indicate heat and Mars retro. indicates violent stormy weather. The applying aspect even in opposition indicates a Yes answer to your question with warm or hot and violent weather continuing.

marwan38

The whole 2012 thing goes all the way back to 5000 BC, the sumerians, and the planet nibiru. Apparently it swings by every (I think it was) 3600 years and due to its gravity.. and it's pretty **** big (5 times that of earth). It affects the earths poles.. you guys should look it up, a very interesting read.

Thought it was somehow relevant to this topic :wink:

starrynightvm

Yes, the moving of the poles is indeed happening, it has been for the past several years. The tsunamis and devastating earth quakes that have been happening throughout the world are signs of this.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=3030

I actually spoke to an akashic reader about this, thinking a few years ago that I should move. Some people thought that in 2012 the island of manhattan (where I live) would be completely submerged under water. She said that the 2012 shift is already in process and has been for the past 4 or 5 years, and however awful those earth quakes are, they are symptoms of the the transitional process. Imagine it happening all at once, certainly that would be the end of the world as the Mayans thought.

She also said that this has been planned, on a higher spiritual plane, the shifting of the axis marks the end of an era for humanity, in theis next era, we must as a species and as spiritual beings attain a higher level of consciousness, not just amongst our selves, but with the earth itself. The earth is charging us, challenging us. And if I remember correctly, she said this new era is our last shot...