worst sign combinations in romance!

danashock

what r the 2 least compatible signs in the zodiac??

I vote for virgo and sagittarius. I mean boy sags are such messy slobs and that would drive virgos insane.

Also Aries and Aquarius is alot of endless fights and power struggles. With this combo,some heads are gonna role. (or atleast from personal experience,lol)

danashock

haha i have to be on sags side on this one! they have to be one of my favourite signs =) and they make great friends with aquarians (such as myself)!

Inside Out Orange

My sag friend and his virgo wife have been together for 20 years ... happier than most couples I know. Probably helps that he has pisces moon and cappy mercury.

Momma's Kumquat

my mum has aquarius sun, with her aires mars bang in the middle of my dad's sun/moon conjunction in aries. let's just say it's extremely rare to hear them have a calm conversation...

virgo18

worstest by Sun sign or moon sign... by my pint of viwe

Gemini/Capricorn ---- instability vs stability
Aquarius/Taurus ---- intellectualism vs superficialness
Scorpio/Aries ---- fight fight fight! different ways to use mars energy.
Leo/Pisces ---- I dont know the result, but I think is not good.
Cancer/Virgo ---- sentimentalism vs coldness
Libra/Sagittarius ---- commitment craze vs commitment phobic
Libra/Taurus ---- different views of esthetic, appreciation, and using venus energy.
Virgo/Gemini ---- eternal verbal fights, and different ways to use mercurial energy.
Leo/Capricorn ---- expressiveness vs non expressiveness
Scorpio/Aquarius ---- possessiveness vs liberty

That are the sun-sun, moon-moon, and sun-moon, signs which I consider the less harmonious.
THIS IS ALSO THE SAME IN VENUS SIGNS IN SPITE THE SUN OR MOON SIGNS.

Last edited:

Veronica

Libra/Taurus ---- different views of esthetic, appreciation, and using venus energy.
Virgo/Gemini ---- eternal verbal fights, and different ways to use mercurial energy.

That are the sun-sun, moon-moon, and sun-moon, signs which I consider the less harmonious.

I know people who are married for quite a while my friend is Gemini sun her husband for more than twenty something years is a Virgo.. they both ended being alcoholics .... they drink a lot of alcohol most of the time when they are around each other. I also agree, Virgo and Capricorn are bit of cold signs however I do personally think Capricorn is colder.

I also think Aries-Capricorn isn't a good match... mainly because Aries is a very impulsive, headstrong sign, not very responsible @ times and Capricorn is very cautious and structured.

Aries- Cancer doesn't seem like a good match either, because Aries is very blunt and can do or say things that will hurt cancer's feelings also cancer is a bit clingy.

Rushwing

Scorpio Aries was my parents. . . WORST FIGHTS EVER! Could hear them down the whole block. . .

Absolute hell . . .Always had to destroy everything before anyone would admit they were wrong.

Virgo Sag for different reasons - sag pacing makes virgo even more nervous. Sagittarians are great optimists but their "blind spots" can drive a virgo mad, plus their unwilling-ness to slow down

Also a really bad one is Capricorn Libra. . . Libra blames everything on Capricorn capricorn gets sick of Libra "avoidance" of the problem. Cap feels weighed down by Libra indecisive nature.

Great thread!

virgo18

Rushwing;274495 Virgo Sag for different reasons - sag pacing makes virgo even more nervous. Sagittarians are great optimists but their "blind spots" can drive a virgo mad said:
Well, yeah; Virgo and Sagittarius is an awful combination, but the weird thing here is that I have seen much (Vir/Sag) couples;

-My father has Sagittarius Sun, My mother has Sun in Gemini with Virgo moon. (they fail)
-my father's 2nd wife is a Virgo (they fail)
-my father's 3rd wife is also a Virgo (12th years of marriage)

-My grandfather is Sagittarius and my granny is Virgo. (50 years of marriage)
-A friend of mine is a Virgo and her boyfriend is Sagittarius (5 years of relationship)

Rushwing

Leo/Scorpio - Leo doesn't want scorpio to unearth skeletons, scorpio is all about the dark side! Scorpio doesn't get enough attention and gets really jealous! Leo fundamentally doesn't understand scorpio's need for solitude and space. Scorpio doesn't understand leo's need for approval. Both can end up in a complicated love/hate situation.

Gemini/Virgo - Imo they both like information, but one likes it as a way to avoid problems the other pays too much attention to the problems! Its an earth/air . . .and gemini duality can make a virgo feel very confused and cheated. . . plus both can have very bad arguments (in my experience.) Gemini will avoid the truth as much as possible, virgo will go crazy for having needs not met with sensitivity. Virgo wants to serve and have a loyal mate. . .gemini wants an exiting mate and decide that virgo is really not ambitious and exiting enough. Gemini might not have enough boundaries, virgo might be too inhibited!

Pisces/Capricorn - also potentially very bad - neither will focus on their own culpability to the point that they both are duplicitous to each-other. Capricorn will feel like they always have the initiative, Pisces will complain they never get a choice. I see both sides never confronting eachother but having a increasingly cold and/or toxic relationship for different reasons. Pisces can't help but drift, Capricorn will loose interest in what they consider a "dead fish." They both have a hard time communicating. Capricorn hates admitting feeling hurt, Pisces hates admitting they have a say in the matter!

Oh this is fun!
:devil:

Rushwing

I'd have to agree about Leo/Virgo. . .

Having been the virgo in the relationship I have to say that I didn't WANT to tell him what was wrong .. .but when he demonstrated an absolute ridiculous level of stupidity and still wanted me to see him the same way. . .I just couldn't . .. I also rightly regret having being fooled by his charms in the first place. . .the "real" person underneath the mask was not the knight in shining armor that I thought. In fact I was saving him more often (I could really share some horror, but for my own sanity I'll only say the most notable incident was I saved him from a police child-pRon sting that HE WALKED RIGHT INTO by chatting nasty online with someone who self-identified as a 16 year old while I was away from home, he lied to me telling me he "never believed their age anyway" to which I said "Your still engaging in a fantasy with a SELF IDENTIFIED sixteen year old!" Gaaah and he was 29!!:pinched:

Last edited:

Lion o ness

OOOO.... That sooooo not Leo... :whistling:

My ex virgo complained about everything I did....... OMG I couldnt take it anymore...
I still dont know if the toilet paper roll goes under or over.. Ohh and my personal favorite.. I get out of the shower wrong :bandit:

Last edited:

Rushwing

Yah well, my problem was as a virgo I lost interest yet I still clung to the relationship out of false hope and not wanting to be abandoned - which made said leo start acting really crazy around me . . .:devil:

Rushwing

What possible relationship combo can't be bad? IMO, they all have their weak spots.

But anything with a neurotic virgo can be hell.

queenfluff

I agree with the Virgo/Gemini (we are talking sun signs here) - Being a Virgo I don't like the way Geminis handle the Mercury energy at all. I can debate with them and they can be intriguing at the beginning because their is a mental connection but than they prove themselves to be unreliable and their interests and moods change too quickly for my stable, reliable Virgo to handle.

One of my best relationships was with a Cancer guy and I have many Cancer friends and the relationship are easy. I think this is because I have a Scorpio Rising and Neptune is big in my chart too so I get on well with water signs.

Someone mentioned Virgo/Leo too - I had a relationship with a Leo and it was fine - no fighting at all. I actually liked the relationship because Leos tend to treat people like they are special and I find them easy to get along with. This might be because I have Venus in Leo so if I date a Leo that like to give me alot of attention I am good. I also have a few Leo friends too and those are smooth relationships.

Virgo and Aquarius - I think this is not a good combo. I think Aquarius can be too spacey at times for me. Or at least the one I was involved with was - I havent been able to get on well with Aquarius as friends either.

In general, the Air signs are a prob for this Virgo - hard to believe my longest relationship was with an all Air primal triad person (two libras and one gemini)- that was something I regret though. I blame my Mercury in Libra on that one. :)

Can't say to much on the Virgo/Sag stuff though - I have my Moon in Sag and I like it. As long as the Sag person wasn't unreliable and flighty, I think I might be able to deal since I like that "gypsy" in people. But if they really are as messy as people are saying - yeah, that might be a hard one for me. I just wouldn't be able to live with one anyhow. :)

One thing I generally notice is that the signs I don't have any planets in are the more diffcult ones (except cancer).

Rushwing

Interesting that I find Sagittarius to not be that disorganized, and the disorganization to not be that annoying (if any)

However, the thing I find hard for me with the centaurs is they are too darn optimistic all the time. . . and not very grounded. . .they like to set up camp then move again all too soon.

danashock

As an Aquarius I actually LOVE Scorpio energy. My teacher Nancy Fenn says that those people are both extreme and speak a similar language. Both are manic and are more interested in power than in romance,which suits them just well.

Also my other favourites are capricorn and sagittarius.sometimes libra,but theyre passive aggression/being too tactful and avoiding confrontation kills me (moon in aries!)

Veronica

I have to say Leo/Virgo..

Leo wants to be admired.. Virgo wants to tell Leo everything they do wrong.

To... a point.. Virgo will sort of pick on whatever the Leo person might be doing wrong or inadequately, however Leo likes to be a lot on the spotlight, while Virgo is a bit more conservative when it comes to wanting to be the center of attention, So @ least Leo doesn't have to compete for the spotlight with Virgo and also Virgo being the sign of servant, would probably do things or figure them out for Leo.. and Leo would enjoy being helped out or by having the Virgo person do things to anal perfection and elaborate details just for them.