Why am I never on time? Astrological? or Psychological?

GemAscLeo

So, I've recently been battling an extreme case of "habitual tardiness."

I'm always late to everything, including classes, meetings, appointments, etc. It seems like I am never on time! My professional and personal life are suffering!

Perhaps there is something in the natal chart that will tell you how or why someone is never on time? Maybe a tendency to be late?

Is this psychological? or astrological?

mynatalanonymousvq7.png

Perhaps you need to read the forum rules, cos you are expected to put forward your thoughts on any question you are asking.......

This forum does not do reading as such, plus what you are asking seems extremely trivial and not even related to astrology, prob why no one can be bothered responding......

freedomlover

Perhaps you need to read the forum rules, cos you are expected to put forward your thoughts on any question you are asking.......

This forum does not do reading as such, plus what you are asking seems extremely trivial and not even related to astrology, prob why no one can be bothered responding......
Astrologer50,

Yes, GemAscLeo did not "comply" with forum rules, as to adding their own thoughts. However, your remark about the question being
"extremely trivial and not even related to astrology"
is WAY off base. Not only that, it is extremely rude and thoughtless. If I were the newcomer, I would have seen that as a good indicator to avoid this forum. I sincerely hope GemAscLeo is not hurt or offended by this remark, and will hang around until someone answers this very intelligent and interesting question. It is indeed psychologically based and can be answered astrologically.

prob why no one can be bothered responding......
I will say that I saw this thread last night very late, and I do have some knowledge on the subject. Regretfully, I'm extremely busy with some important issues of my own, and my health has not been good. I just haven't had the focus and presence of mind to type out an intelligent answer for this newcomer. This is why I, personally, have not responded. I'm sure there are other members with psychological astrology background that can answer this question. I'm sure the reason there has been no response has to do with both "forum rules" and possibly the right person has not "stopped by" yet.

If I'm able to get myself together, I may come back to it myself, but I'm preparing to move. I only stop in and read a post or two now and then as a break from all my preparations. However, I felt I had to take the time to at least come to GemAscLeo's defense in this matter. I guess I would be breaking forum rules if I did post an answer at this point anyway.

GemAscLeo - if there's anything at all you can point out about the chart - even a sentence or two, please add your 2 cents.

Sigh......

Last edited:

starlink

Astrologer50, I must agree with Freedomlover on this one. You were indeed right to point out the rules and thank you for that, but whether a question is trivial or not is not important at all. It is all about trying to figure out an astrological implication for her being too late always. This can be perfectly well seen in astrology. So the added remark
"extremely trivial and not even related to astrology"
is in fact unasked for and certainly not helpful to the new member.

Starlink

starlink

GemascLeo, well, you have read what we expect you to do, no matter how little. I can tell you that it is very obvious from your chart why you tend to be late. Could you figure it out as well?

Waiting curiously,

Starlink

starlink

Scorpio, you shot back:

I don't think its astrological, this is considered rude to others.

This is also not very delicately put.....! Besides, I think that all astrological indications are actually intimately connected to psychological behavior.
Our psyche directs our actions and these actions can be seen throughout the natal chart. By interpreting a chart we can figure out how people's actions and reactions can be and what sort of psychological background is the "culprit" of these actions.

So I say that both astrologically and psychologically, a person can be very much on time or always too late.

Starlink

Kingsley

Who says you have to be on time anyway GemAscLeo? Stuff it! You will get there when you you het there!

If you wish to be more punctual, if you are looking for ways to help yourself then all well and good. It sounds like you know absolutely nothing about the nature of your tardiness. If its psychological its also astrological and visa versa.

With the Sun opp Uranus - tsq Jupiter in your chart it doesnt sound like you wish to do anything about it however just to ask whether its psychological or astrological.

kingsley

RayAustin

Hm.. Perhaps your retrograde saturn is the culprit!

I associate Saturn with structure, order, punctuality.

Saturn is in Sag, sagittarius is all about doing it's own 'thing' (for lack of better words), and I would not associate punctuality with the sign of sagittarius. Saturn doesn't really like being in sag, either. I think saturn in an expansive sign could be a symbol of tardiness.

Mars is the symbol of action, and taking intiative, which is also retrograde and cadent (weakened) in the house of day-to-day things. Saturn is mar's dispositor, so he is linked to the afflicted saturn. Mars is in its exaltation, but Saturn wouldn't be a happy host.

My theory.
Ray:)

lalalaheidi87

My moms sun is Leo, and I do believe she has some other Leo planets as well. Anyway, my family has learned to take whatever time she says and times it by 3 to find out what she really means. lol. So, I do believe your Leo ascendant is at least somewhat contributing to the issue. Especially in conjunction with your Gemini sun which can be considered flighty. My mom has an 11th sun too, but im not sure if this has anything to do with time. Also im wondering if Pluto on the ic has something to do with subconscious drives that you cant control? i dont know much about the ic, but it wouldnt be suprising.

RayAustin

charmvirgo said:
I have retrograde Saturn and I am never late. I am an on time person through and through. I can even sometimes accurately guess the time although I have not seen a watch all day.

Something stands out for me too, begins with - mmm - no I am keeping my mouth shut.

Yeah, but it's not the fact alone retrograde is saturn, in my theory. It's other things as well.

lalalaheidi87

of course charming VIRGO you will be on time, lol. am i right with the leo ascendant, or is it something else, because now i am curious what everyone else is thinking but not wanting to say.. lol..

RayAustin

charmvirgo said:
No, don't worry, I know you posted more, but I personally related to the retro Saturn idea and wanted to reply to that only.

My brain is limited as I am tired. It is late 2.18am here.

:)

starlink

With the Sun opp Uranus - tsq Jupiter in your chart it doesnt sound like you wish to do anything about it however just to ask whether its psychological or astrological.

Hit it on the nail!! And dont forget that the Sun is also in Gemini, the "never on time" sign of the Zodiac!

Starlink

ra_divinington said:
Hm.. Perhaps your retrograde saturn is the culprit!

I associate Saturn with structure, order, punctuality.

Saturn is in Sag, sagittarius is all about doing it's own 'thing' (for lack of better words), and I would not associate punctuality with the sign of sagittarius. Saturn doesn't really like being in sag, either. I think saturn in an expansive sign could be a symbol of tardiness.

Mars is the symbol of action, and taking intiative, which is also retrograde and cadent (weakened) in the house of day-to-day things. Saturn is mar's dispositor, so he is linked to the afflicted saturn. Mars is in its exaltation, but Saturn wouldn't be a happy host.

My theory.

I have Saturn in Sagg and see it as positive, the sign of the teacher in structured Saturn...
You will seriously pursue ‑religion‑philosophy and the higher meaning of life. Saturn will help you to concentrate on your goals. You will wish to become an authority on a subject so as to pass it on to others with great satisfaction.;)

lalalaheidi87

[deleted response to non-astrological commment - Moderator]

Ra, I cant imagine that everyone born in that time (me included) as inclined to be late. Saturn was in Sag for 2.5 years. You say saturn doesnt like being there, but for me its a positive thing, an extension of Gemini 8th house sun.

Anyhow... after seeing these people post their charts, im starting to think it does have something to do with the 11th house. My mom who i spoke of earlier has 11th hosue sun in Leo, the original poster has 11th sun in Gemini. I think I saw some other post about lateness and there was prominent 11th house. I think it makes sense for the 11th hosue of groupe activites, in a flighty sign (sag, gemini, leo..) decently full of planets, to express this as lateness

Last edited by a moderator:

RayAustin

lalalaheidi87 said:
Ra, I cant imagine that everyone born in that time (me included) as inclined to be late. Saturn was in Sag for 2.5 years. You say saturn doesnt like being there, but for me its a positive thing, an extension of Gemini 8th house sun.
Obviously not, as saturn would be in term or face for some people in their chart and peregrine and otherwise badly afflicted for others. Plus there is the differentiation whether the person is born at day or night, night time making Saturn more unpleasant. Its because of what Saturn rules in the particular chart as well as the 'unique' aspects of the native, and the same placement won't manifest the same way for everybody. :) Just like a sun in Gemini doesn't make every Gemini a late person, or even act like a Gemini.

wilsontc

Staff member
non-astrological comments, to all

All,

Just as a reminder, please do NOT post personal, non-astrological comments. Postings which consist only of, "Waiting for your response," "Haven't heard back from you," etc. do NOT forward the astrological discussion and are useless if the person you are addressing isn't visiting the forum any more.
Instead, PLEASE direct these types of "reminder" posts DIRECTLY to the person in the form of a PM (i.e., "private message"). You can PM anyone in the group by clicking on their user name and following the directions that come up.

On topic,

Tim

woolgatherer

I have the same issue and I'm not really sure how it would be seen in a chart. I have a Gemini Sun too, which astrodienst considers to be in opposition to Uranus, but the orb is so wide (9 degrees) that I generally ignore it.

I wonder if Neptune can have to do with this, not being on schedule with the rest of the world?

Kingsley

Astrological interpretations are psychological if one is using that style of work.

Some people are the opposite and they get very anxious if they are going to be late for an appointment. One must look for the "hurry up" driver in the chart in this case. That is, the chart function that represents the tranference of potential psychological or verbal messages given by parents when the person is a child.

The drivers are

Be Perfect
Hurry Up
Be Strong
Try Hard
Please
Work Hard

The "permission" or 'allower' from one parent in the case of tardiness might be "be unaccountable for"

Moon Uranus Sq aspects "I dont want to hear" Trine and sextiles are "Be different " "dont listen if it serves you"

Sun Opp Uranus is an obstinate steadfast position against authority. Jupiter - uranus - Sun compounds the parental messages into ones own beliefs and could precipitate psychologically and behaviours such as tardiness. Being late all the time is really saying "stuff you, I dont care, whats the point".

One would imagine that the Father in the life of the person's chart represented here is a quickly quickly - sped out kind of individual. Never in one place for too long and quite fixed about rebelliousness being a part of his individuality. Perhaps by doing things opposite to ones role models (or authorities) feels like independance however in essence its just the opposite lock to the same system and therefore the same psychological path.

The harried child will show signs of anxiety and stress with every meeting and potentially develop anxiety attacks and other symptoms.

The unimportant child may develop try hard drivers however, perhaps that could also be turned inwardly and the belief becomes " I am not important enough so why be on time" : "whats the point he never is on time for me"

Hope that helps

Kingsley