Will i get a job soon?

Opphiucan

I'm VERY new at this - as you'll see from my other posts so I'll do a dr. farr magic 8 ball:

The house signifying the question would depend on what type of employment but I'm going to say 6th to generalize.

Cusp of house is ruled by Capricorn - Saturn

Saturn rules the sign so the answer is a no - but again; a) I'm new and trying to give back sense so many people have helped me; b) I'm not sure what type of employment your looking for so that would really affect the outcome and c) it's not analyzed - just using magic 8 ball so hopefully someone who is very wise and studied in horary will get HELP you!

GOOD LUCK,
Laura

dr. farr

Opphiucan has correctly applied the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball to this question.
Often, however, it is good practice to apply 2 or 3 different methods to the given question and then compare the indications of each.

I have outlined the methodology of Simple Lunar Divination elsewhere here on AW; this is another simple to use (alternative) horary method; it cannot give a yes or no answer, but can show favorable or unfavorable trends/influences regarding the question. Let's see what Lunar divination shows about Fireboy's question:

-ascendant is a straight sign (assuming Fireboy lives in northern hemisphere) -1 point
-Moon flows away from Jupiter: - 1 point
-Moon flows toward South Node: - 2 points
-Moon's next sign is domicle of the Moon: + 2 points
-Moon next house (12th by whole sign) is cadent: - 1 point
-Moon flows away from Part of Fortune (in Capricorn): - 1 point
Results:
Positive: + 2 points
Negative: - 5 points
Net: - 3 points
Divination: with a net - 3 points the indications are that influences for employment soon are unfavorable at this time.

So, looking at 2 judgements (8 Ball + Lunar divination) both show an unfavorable situation at the current time relative to the specific question (and I hope both these delineations prove inaccurate)
What is the time period involved-using the ascendant Leo as our time frame guide, and given the nature of the question (which included the word "soon"). the maximum time frame would probably be no more than 6 or 7 weeks, and quite possibly much less than that period of time.

The chart also shows what might be done to change the indicated trend: Saturn rules the 6th house (employment) and Saturn is posited in its exaltation sign of Libra, which shows a strong position. Applying POSITIVE Saturn qualities-determination, hanging in there, PERSISTENCE, not giving up (in a job search)-is indicated in this chart as what could be done to overcome the unfavorable influences shown by the chart, and thus prove the chart wrong by obtaining a job within the period of time covered by the chart...

Fireboy

Opphiucan,dr. farr thnx for your answers,so the result is negative and things dont seem well this period for me to find a job.:pouty:
:confused: Thnx anyway.

suimui10

Fireboy,

I understand your disappointment but I think dr. farr also outlined ways for you to overcome the effects of the chart.
I hope once you are past your disappointment, you re-read the message and take courage! And start applying Saturnian traits in your job search.

Good luck!
Sui

Opphiucan,dr. farr thnx for your answers,so the result is negative and things dont seem well this period for me to find a job.:pouty:
:confused: Thnx anyway.

Opphiucan

I'm sorry Fireboy - a negative job result may mean a positive 'something else' going on - every relationship chart I've posted has been negative and I haven't given up (but plan on today by 5:00pm)...hang in there.

Dr. Farr - do you mind posting your SIMPLE LUNAR DIVINATION outline? I searched the board and can only find a really, really COMPLICATED LUNAR DIVINATION novel by another poster that I plan on printing and reading this weekend...if you have the time! I'd love to see it.

:)
L

Chirongirl

Opphiucan has correctly applied the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball to this question.
Often, however, it is good practice to apply 2 or 3 different methods to the given question and then compare the indications of each.

I have outlined the methodology of Simple Lunar Divination elsewhere here on AW; this is another simple to use (alternative) horary method; it cannot give a yes or no answer, but can show favorable or unfavorable trends/influences regarding the question. Let's see what Lunar divination shows about Fireboy's question:

-ascendant is a straight sign (assuming Fireboy lives in northern hemisphere) -1 point
-Moon flows away from Jupiter: - 1 point
-Moon flows toward South Node: - 2 points
-Moon's next sign is domicle of the Moon: + 2 points
-Moon next house (12th by whole sign) is cadent: - 1 point
-Moon flows away from Part of Fortune (in Capricorn): - 1 point
Results:
Positive: + 2 points
Negative: - 5 points
Net: - 3 points
Divination: with a net - 3 points the indications are that influences for employment soon are unfavorable at this time.

So, looking at 2 judgements (8 Ball + Lunar divination) both show an unfavorable situation at the current time relative to the specific question (and I hope both these delineations prove inaccurate)
What is the time period involved-using the ascendant Leo as our time frame guide, and given the nature of the question (which included the word "soon"). the maximum time frame would probably be no more than 6 or 7 weeks, and quite possibly much less than that period of time.

The chart also shows what might be done to change the indicated trend: Saturn rules the 6th house (employment) and Saturn is posited in its exaltation sign of Libra, which shows a strong position. Applying POSITIVE Saturn qualities-determination, hanging in there, PERSISTENCE, not giving up (in a job search)-is indicated in this chart as what could be done to overcome the unfavorable influences shown by the chart, and thus prove the chart wrong by obtaining a job within the period of time covered by the chart...

Hi dr. Farr,
I like your interpretation very much. Would you please kindly help me understand my Job horary too? I did a reading, but not sure if I have done it right. My thread's name is "Job Horary: Please help me understand". I posted it a few minutes ago. I will highly appreciate your insight in my horay reading and chart. Thanks a lot.

Opphiucan

Fireboy, you're natal chart would show your natural inclinations toward a profession / work sector. I have a neat book that matches up asc / sun / moon to job professions. I can look it up for you if you like.

Fireboy

Fireboy, you're natal chart would show your natural inclinations toward a profession / work sector. I have a neat book that matches up asc / sun / moon to job professions. I can look it up for you if you like.

Well Opphiucan first thank you for your attention to my chart,as a begginer i have a lot of study,if you have time and dont bother you take a look,maybe we'll find a sign for what job suits to me.:smile:dr. farr if you can say your opinion too it would be nice.

I put my birth chart if this can help.:wink:
View attachment 14728

Last edited:

Opphiucan

Parker's Big Blue Book of Astrology says:

Virgo Sun / Leo Asc would be teacher, police, furniture maker; designer; teacher.

Virgo Sun / Virgo Asc (ur so cusp like me) would be: homeopath, copywriter, microbiologist, horticulture, literary critic.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Parker's Big Blue Book of Astrology says:
Virgo Sun / Virgo Asc (ur so cusp like me) would be: homeopath, copywriter, microbiologist, horticulture, literary critic.

That's interesting: I have Virgo as ascendant and have been a homeopathic practitioner since 1982...

Opphiucan

My father is Gemini Sun Scorp Asc Aries Moon (YIKES) and his was automotive. He worked for GM for 45 years. My mother is Libra Sun Sag Asc Virgo Moon and she is a philanthropist - a lot of times it's pretty accurate.

This is from PARKERS ASTROLOGY - a definitive guide. Want to make sure I don't get in trouble here! And give credit where credit is due. The book is by my desk today so if anyone is interested PM me and I'll email back on my break :)

Have a good day everybody.
Laura