Love with foreigners or in foreign land

virgo18

I know some aspects that could make you marry a foreigner or getting married far a way from your birth place:

Are there other aspects besides this ones?
-ruler of the 7th in the 9th
-Ruler of the 9th in the 7th
-Ruler of the 7th in Sagittarius.

Other thing is that the word foreigner is very general. All of us imagine someone from a different country. But it can also mean someone of your same country but different region. How can you figure this?

bittermoon

interesting. all my relationships have been with 'foreigners' and in a 'foreign land', but i have none of the indicators above. my chart ruler, neppy, is in sag in the 9th house (or rather on the cusp) but that's about it.

fullmoonlibra

I know some aspects that could make you marry a foreigner or getting married far a way from your birth place:

Other thing is that the word foreigner is very general. All of us imagine someone from a different country. But it can also mean someone of your same country but different region. How can you figure this?

I would look at aspects to Venus too, aspects to Jupiter or Uranus. If you have Venus in Aquarius or Sagi, that will tell a lot too. Or the Moon, since it represents the woman in a male's chart, and look at the sun sign in a woman's chart. If you are a sagi sun then you will be much more open to new experiences and therefore easier marry a foreign person. Remember, the sun represents the man in a woman's world (father, husband)
Also, I would look to the fourth house too, because if you live in a foreign country there is much more chance to be with a foreign person. For example, I consider an Uranus in the fourth house also as having a foreign person in your house, if not living in a foreign country.
The fifth house cusp and planets are important too, for flirts and love relations.
And of course, planets in the seventh house with aspects to Uranus or Jupiter.

For me, I have Sagi on the cusp of the fifth, Uranus in Sagi in the fourth, Aquarius on the cusp of the seventh, and Jupiter in the seventh. And my Sun/NN in the ninth :wink:.

bittermoon

mmm... i don't know. i have a cancer sun in 5th. i don't associate cancer with moving, moving abroad, or anything foreign. however, i do have a venus conjunct IC in gemini. i travel a lot and move around a lot. that's one of the reasons i meet my partners abroad. having said that, when i do live in my home country, i still date foreigners :)

MaeMae

Banned
i have venus in pisces on 9th house cusp. ruler of 4th is venus and ruler of 9th is neptune in 4th.
i have had several boyfriends in my life from other countries but i have never lived abroad.
i've been told by several astrologers in life that i would likely end my days in a foreign land.

bittermoon

the 4th house is indicative of your later years. if the ruler of the 4th is in your 9th house, yes, i can see how this can be interpreted as living abroad in your later years.

virgo18

I would look at aspects to Venus too, aspects to Jupiter or Uranus. If you have Venus in Aquarius or Sagi, that will tell a lot too. Or the Moon, since it represents the woman in a male's chart, and look at the sun sign in a woman's chart. If you are a sagi sun then you will be much more open to new experiences and therefore easier marry a foreign person. Remember, the sun represents the man in a woman's world (father, husband)
Also, I would look to the fourth house too, because if you live in a foreign country there is much more chance to be with a foreign person. For example, I consider an Uranus in the fourth house also as having a foreign person in your house, if not living in a foreign country.
The fifth house cusp and planets are important too, for flirts and love relations.
And of course, planets in the seventh house with aspects to Uranus or Jupiter.

For me, I have Sagi on the cusp of the fifth, Uranus in Sagi in the fourth, Aquarius on the cusp of the seventh, and Jupiter in the seventh. And my Sun/NN in the ninth :wink:.

I never heard about Uranus been linked with foreign love... could be because Uranus is appealed to unusual relationships such as long distance ones. But I think the 9th house will always be on the play for marrying someone of different nationality.

I am wondering that if the 9th house rules long trips, and the 3rd house rules short trips. Maybe the ruler of the 7th house in the 3rd, or the 7th in Gemini can make you feel appealed to people that is of your same country but different region?

What do you think?

bittermoon

i agree. uranus does not have anything to do with 'foreign' love specifically. i have uranus in 7th and am definitely attracted to 'unusual' partners and 2 men i've been talking to, who could be relationship material, both came out of 'open' relationships. i thought that was interesting. that would be an example of the work of uranus in the relationship department.

foreign love is linked to 9th house, jupiter, sag... connected with 7th, of course.

fullmoonlibra

Uranus loves everything that is eccentric and differrent, it is interested in everything that awakens their curiosity. It loves universality. It has a big surrounding, reaches to the other part of the world, loves high tech (internet relations, so these people could be anyone, from anywhere). Being with someone foreign is also easy, because they love their freedom, and someone with a different background who dates with a foreigner is being seen as more open minded, so allows more freedom for the freedom loving Uranus- type. So yes, not foreign people in particular, but Uranus people are prone to be with someone foreign..

Last edited:

bittermoon

mmm... but a 'foreigner' doesn't necessarily mean a different background. the foreigners i've dated all have a very similar background to my own (as in white middle class), they just speak a different language (english).

Claire19

Yes Jupiter in the 7th, through the 7th and Sagittarius Venus or Venus conjunct Jupiter. :smile: All of what you have quoted above.

Claire19

Uranus loves everything that is eccentric and differrent, it is interested in everything that awakens their curiosity. It loves universality. It has a big surrounding, reaches to the other part of the world, loves high tech (internet relations, so these people could be anyone, from anywhere). Being with someone foreign is also easy, because they love their freedom, and someone with a different background who dates with a foreigner is being seen as more open minded, so allows more freedom for the freedom loving Uranus- type. So yes, not foreign people in particular, but Uranus people are prone to be with someone foreign..
Not necessarily. Uranus is the planet of sciences, technologies, group associates and forward thinking. Deals with helping humanity and champions itts rights.It overthrows outworn conditions and can be chaotic and rule breaking.

It is actually the planet of unconventionality and homosexuality when connected to Venus and Mars. It is global in that it rules the air waves, so radio, television and satellite connections for phones and computers etc. If Uranus is in the 7th for instance it denotes sudden events, separations and unstable conditions and has a great need for freedom.

Claire19

:smile:
i agree. uranus does not have anything to do with 'foreign' love specifically. i have uranus in 7th and am definitely attracted to 'unusual' partners and 2 men i've been talking to, who could be relationship material, both came out of 'open' relationships. i thought that was interesting. that would be an example of the work of uranus in the relationship department.

foreign love is linked to 9th house, jupiter, sag... connected with 7th, of course.
You are right!!!

scorpittarian

My dad has :

His desc is at 27 scorp.
Jupiter conjunct descendant.
Jupiter opp Moon(universal significator of wife)
Jupiter trine Venus(universal significator of woman, ruler of his 5H & dispositor of his juno)
Uranus conjunct IC.

My mom has :(time unknown)

sun square uranus
mars conjunct jupiter(universal significator of man)
juno trine jupiter

My parents who come from 2 different countries & religions met in an entirely different country with a different state religion, became friends, fell in love, married & reproduced. :biggrin:

I've :

desc in cancer.
leo intercepted.

Sun in sagittarius(intercepted significator of husband)
mercury in sagittarius(lord of 5H & moon's dispositor)
mars in sagittarius(universal sig of men)
venus in sagittarius(lord of 9H/4H & universal significator of relationships)
juno in 9H.

mercury conj venus
venus conj sun
sun conj mars

uranus trine moon.(lord of 7H)
uranus opp desc.

I've dreamt of marrying japanese, korean, spanish, french, russian, kuwaitis, sri lankan, pakistani & english men. when it comes to americans, it's only the soldiers who I'm really into. Moreover, everytime I'm at the airport, I'm oogling at a foreigner...:devil: :love:

Almost all my relationships & flings have been in a foreign land or with a foreigner and ALWAYS with someone from a different religious background. The social background as well varies. One of them was a distant cousin 2 years younger while the last one was 8 years older. One of my flings was a salesman while one of my ex's was a businessman with millions in his bank.

Jupiter can manifest in any form, doesn't always have to be a foreigner.

virgo18

I've :

desc in cancer.
leo intercepted.

juno in 9H.

Well its easy to understand why you desire to get married to a foreigner :wink:

Horus

I've loved women in foreign lands (and one still lives in my heart) but I have none of these aspects. I don't have Venus in the 9th, but Mars instead, so maybe that and my Sag Asc and Moon are enough to explain it? :unsure:

Blackempress

I have Jupiter in Scorpio in 8th, that attracts me to foreigners alot. Infact I'm unimpressed by my local men. Secondly I have a well positioned Uranus in 9th (in Sagittarius) & Aquarius in my 11th house......so Ruler of 11th in 9th. I pair better with foreigners than locals. 100% true, I've had more friends abroad than my own place. :cool:

Jesusistheway

My dad has :

His desc is at 27 scorp.
Jupiter conjunct descendant.
Jupiter opp Moon(universal significator of wife)
Jupiter trine Venus(universal significator of woman, ruler of his 5H & dispositor of his juno)
Uranus conjunct IC.

My mom has :(time unknown)

sun square uranus
mars conjunct jupiter(universal significator of man)
juno trine jupiter

My parents who come from 2 different countries & religions met in an entirely different country with a different state religion, became friends, fell in love, married & reproduced. :biggrin:

I've :

desc in cancer.
leo intercepted.

juno in 9H.

mercury conj venus
venus conj sun
sun conj mars

uranus trine moon.(lord of 7H)
uranus opp desc.

I've dreamt of marrying japanese, korean, spanish, french, russian, kuwaitis, sri lankan, pakistani & english men. when it comes to americans, it's only the soldiers who I'm really into. Moreover, everytime I'm at the airport, I'm oogling at a foreigner...:devil: :love:

Almost all my relationships & flings have been in a foreign land or with a foreigner and ALWAYS with someone from a different religious background. The social background as well varies. One of them was a distant cousin 2 years younger while the last one was 8 years older. One of my flings was a salesman while one of my ex's was a businessman with millions in his bank.

Jupiter can manifest in any form, doesn't always have to be a foreigner.

That's awesome my dad married a foreigner too!
I feel that I am going to marry a foreigner too by the looks of my chart, she may be artistic :love: - 9th house ruled by Libra - Ruler of 9th house- Venus in 5th house - Ruler of 11th house in 12th must be a spiritual/12th friend turn gf. Ruler of 7th, Leo in 5th house conjunct Venus. So yeah pretty much sums it up for me.

Last edited: