Kosovo proclaims independence from Serbia

pwadm

Staff member
Tomorrow, February 17, at 5:00 pm local time (EET) Kosovo is about to declare its independence from Serbia. A new country will be born. As astrologers we should be keen to find out the exact time when this will happen, as it'll be of utmost importance for further studies.

Last edited:

Sventovid

Sory, but Kosovo and Metohia NEVER gain indepedence from Serbia. This quasi-state cant have a chart because it is a pseudo-state under NATO controle. So, none country ,,will be born".

Inside Out Orange

According to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7249034.stm

The US and a number of EU countries are expected to recognise Kosovo on Monday.

Here's my rather inexpert and quick interpretation. Most of the aspects are within orb, but not very close so there's not much that jumps out.

A lot of planets in Aquarius which obviously connect to revolution and freedom. The Sun, North Node and Neptune in Aquarius are close enough to be considered conjunct, and all lie on the Descendant. I guess that would be a change in relationship (to Serbia) although slightly confusing (are they now a country?) but this is their longterm destiny. Add to that Mars is making this an easier transition trining from Gemini, and I suppose Martian energy is usually assertive/aggressive which is necessary from claiming independence.

It has Moon in Cancer opposite Jupiter in Capricorn in the 5th/11th houses; some kind of expansion and expression of the feelings into a more social arena.

Pluto trining Saturn (which would be about very slow change and transformation). Perhaps that suggests it will be a long time before Kosovo truly becomes recognised as an independent country by all.

pwadm

Staff member
Sventovid: I'm sorry I don't want to spark nationalist feelings here - just trying to have a look at the situation via astrology. There could be lots of things to debate.

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
I just found out from the Astro.com Forum that:

The parliamentary session started after 15:10 CET

Hashim Thaçi read the Declaration, before the standing delegates, from 15:35 to 15:39 CET

The timing of the first signature on the Declaration was at 15:52 CET.

As I'm thinking, it may be that the exact time of the LAST signature would represent the inception of Kosovo, as an independent entity, based on the reasoning that if the other 108 wouldn't sign after the 1st person, the Kosovo independence wouldn't be official.

pwadm

Staff member
And this is the last post on this subject - it's just that I can't rest until the exact time comes to light:

Finally, from another Romanian astrologer, Mihaela Dicu, I learned about this video: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2008/feb/18/kosovo.independence which has a time stamp: the vote for independence took place at 15:49 and the document was formally signed at 15:53.

From an astrological discussion list, Data: "In fact a fine Belgium astrologer did check it on Euronews! Marie-Christine Sclifet. She gets 15h49'25" CET when then Republic was verbally proclaimed. Marie-Christine insists on having used an atomic clock (on Euronews?). Anyway, she states: 15h46'53" = End of the reading of the Independance Declation by the Prime Minister 15h49'25" = Verbal Unilateral Proclamation of Independance of Kosovo after the Vote".

That's it. Down to the second.

fensi88

Will this be succesfull "job"?
According to the chart (15:53) it will not be.
Ruler of 1st house Su at 28Aq19 has no connection with ruler of 10th house. Moon also. So, this proclamation will not be succefull in my opinion.
Hm, proclamation independence while Me rx...

pwadm

Staff member
I'm really sorry, but the 15 degrees Ascendant in a fixed sign with the Ascendant ruler in a fixed sign is highly suggestive of permanence.
Mercury just turns direct - it's a proper moment for telling the world what they want.
The Moon is conjunct with Sirius and separated from an opposition with Jupiter, interesting. What riches and money are at play here?
The Moon is besieged = between Mars and Saturn - that's quite dangerous.
The Moon applies by trine to Uranus = independence.
Two major planets changing signs soon: the Sun, ASC ruler, leaves its exile = suggests that this state will become permanent, also Venus, MC ruler enters Aquarius, the land of freedom = they become known and supported to gain their independence.

kosovo.gif

fensi88

but the 15 degrees Ascendant in a fixed sign with the Ascendant ruler in a fixed sign is highly suggestive of permanence.
Oh, yes, I miss that fact!

The Moon applies by trine to Uranus...
...in 8 house, others peole money, yes, it is all about money, USA already said thay will give them a lot of money! Also, Ur is co ruler of 7 house, other countries, Moon is in trine with it, maybe it means other countries will support them? I did not pay attention on modern ruler Ur, but maybe I sould , because Ur is main ruler when indenpendance is in question.
But I still do not agree regarding Me rx.
What about this next eclipse? What is your opinion regarding this?

pwadm

Staff member
I don't know about the next eclipse.

Looking for the reason behind the Moon-Sirius-Jupiter connection in Kosovo chart, I've come across this idea, of arms-drugs traffic and the KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army) and the international mafia.
On this website there is a collection of 35 articles investigating this connection.
It's interesting to notice the direct involvement of the US in two key regions related to drugs: Afghanistan, world's largest drugs producer, and Kosovo, the main pathway of drugs through the Balkans to the Western Europe.
But I don't see astrological evidences in this chart supporting this idea.

There is another idea that sounds interesting presented in this article: Kosovo – a land of gold: "Kosovo has an unexpected degree of prospectivity in the area of metals and minerals. Especially gold, nickel and chrome deposits under Kosovo’s surface seem to be larger than known so far. But also aluminium, copper, iron metals and lead-zinc deposits are spread over Kosovo’s territory and represent a huge potential for investment."

NadalinaNS

Thank you guys for brining this up.
I'm very interested in the subject, but I'm getting subjective

Can you please elaborate some more on Serbia's relations with Kosovo.
I don’t know should I watched Serbia as Saturn or the 10th house, or maybe 4th

Zotan

Hello:

I am interested in the astrologist's perspective on the potential of Kosovo's independence eventually inspiring Hungarian nationalism throughout Central Europe, especially in Vojvodina, Slovakia, and Romania. I can go on and on with my theories about this. Though Russia is the big looser, so is the one world empire depicted in Revelation 18, as Kosovo's independence creates the dilema of the EU-NATO-Whore of Babylon (guess who?) one world empire system having to decide upon either recognizing future national national identity movements or respecting the integrity of nation states. Either way, people will be alienated, attitudes toward the EU-NATO component of the one world empire system will cool down, and tears in the Whore of Babylons power web will become evident.

So, what do the astrologers have to say about Kosovo provoking Hungaian nationalism throughout Central Europe?

The spirit tells me "Central Europe will be a lake of fire, that no one will have."

enigmas

that are just beginings of WW3...

you will probably say that I'm pesimistic person but...optimistics are optimistics and pestimistics are well informed optimistics

Sag Moon

Zotan said:
Hello:

The spirit tells me "Central Europe will be a lake of fire, that no one will have."

Zotan:
There is an historical astrologr named Theo who post here. Do a search for his posts as he has done extensive research into areas such as this.

BobZemco

Radu said:
I'm really sorry, but the 15 degrees Ascendant in a fixed sign with the Ascendant ruler in a fixed sign is highly suggestive of permanence.
Please don't make me list the countries with fixed sign Ascendants that no longer exist, or the countries with mutable Ascendants that do.

What I find interesting is that the progressed Sun will conjunct the 8th House cusp at the same time transiting Uranus conjuncts the Ascendant and transiting Pluto conjuncts the natal Sun.

That would circa 2037-2038 at which time I believe the US will have been involved in some type of military conflict for some time, about 3 to 4 years at that point.

tokyo.lights

Mercury just turns direct - it's a proper moment for telling the world what they want.
The Moon is conjunct with Sirius and separated from an opposition with Jupiter, interesting. What riches and money are at play here?
The Moon is besieged = between Mars and Saturn - that's quite dangerous.
The Moon applies by trine to Uranus = independence.
Two major planets changing signs soon: the Sun, ASC ruler, leaves its exile = suggests that this state will become permanent, also Venus, MC ruler enters Aquarius, the land of freedom = they become known and supported to gain their independence.

kosovo.gif

Verrry interesting chart! Aquarius seems like a good enough sign for a country wanting to move forward. Glad it finally received international recognition from countries that matter like US, Canada, UK, Australia, most of Europe etc. Time for the rest of the world to get off their a$$ and do the same, considering the atrocities they've been through.