What are Femme Fatale significators in the chart?

missuniverse

Hello dear astrologers,

I been interested in the theme of femme fatale or distructive woman in astrology, and I ve found that some combinations of signs and planets such as Mars in Libra, Venus in Aries or Scorpio can make a woman a Femme Fatale ...

What are your thoughts about that?

JUPITERASC

Hello dear astrologers,

I been interested in the theme of femme fatale or distructive woman in astrology, and I ve found that some combinations of signs and planets such as Mars in Libra, Venus in Aries or Scorpio can make a woman a Femme Fatale ...

What are your thoughts about that?
missuniverse, those aspects are common to many millions of people and so IMO rather too general in scope - but it is an interesting question and also, others are likely to have alternative opinions :smile:

bubuza_dulce

I don't know but I'd be interested in knowing!
I have Mars in Libra conjunct Lilith on the Desc! Would that make me a bit of a "femme fatale"? My mother has Lilith in Libra also and Moon in Scorpio and she was beautiful and wanted but cold and using/destroying her partner.I've read that Lilith in Libra could make a woman a bit of "femme fatale" but with relationship related problems she should resolve.

MaeMae

Banned
Seems a destructive woman would have the same chart characteristics as a destructive man?

In my experience, we walk into the femme fatals, black widows, players, douchbags, whatever, kind of directly - Mars
or we allow ourselves to be walked into - Neptune. Or both?
Anyone with Venus-Neptune or Neptune in 1st has a certain j'nais cest quoi for milking desire out of others ~ Neptune entices by reflecting what the admirer/victim wants to see in the person.
Or, our own Neptune allows us to be "taken by" another.

hvnlystarz

well first i would say any placement can go one of two ways depending on the level of consciousness the person has. the placement shows the innate potential/possibilities but it takes nature, nurture and karma to bring out the Light or dark side of them (in my opinion).

scorpio placements (moon in scorpio, venus in scorpio) or tough pluto aspects to feminine planets (moon conjunct pluto, venus square pluto, etc...) could be femme fatal or could be deeply transformative and empowering- it all depends on how you work with the shadow energy activated by the placement or aspect. also i would definitely look at the 3 liliths (black moon lilith, dark moon lilith and asteroid lilith) and fixed star algol. dark moon especially as it is exclusively about the shadow of the dark feminine.

i don't think neptune or venus/neptune produces femme fatal. they produce more of a deer in headlights, ungrounded romantic, victim/savior thing. it's pluto or lilith that adds the darker undertones. someone with only neptune may have an alluring quality but it is usually completely unconscious on their part- and their draw to darker energies that take advantage of them or play on their neptunian idealism/denial happens usually as a result of their complete disconnect from their own shadow.

just my two cents :)

MaeMae

Banned
well first i would say any placement can go one of two ways depending on the level of consciousness the person has. the placement shows the innate potential/possibilities but it takes nature, nurture and karma to bring out the Light or dark side of them (in my opinion).

scorpio placements (moon in scorpio, venus in scorpio) or tough pluto aspects to feminine planets (moon conjunct pluto, venus square pluto, etc...) could be femme fatal or could be deeply transformative and empowering- it all depends on how you work with the shadow energy activated by the placement or aspect. also i would definitely look at the 3 liliths (black moon lilith, dark moon lilith and asteroid lilith) and fixed star algol. dark moon especially as it is exclusively about the shadow of the dark feminine.

i don't think neptune or venus/neptune produces femme fatal. they produce more of a deer in headlights, ungrounded romantic, victim/savior thing. it's pluto or lilith that adds the darker undertones. someone with only neptune may have an alluring quality but it is usually completely unconscious on their part- and their draw to darker energies that take advantage of them or play on their neptunian idealism/denial happens usually as a result of their complete disconnect from their own shadow.

just my two cents :)

My concept of femme fatale is of a person who is enticing and who leaves you with a lot of damage. I see Neptune as enticing for the reason I offered earlier. Projection of ones fantasys image onto the mirrrored neptune. Who's fantasys are not enticing?
A deer in headlights can be as much a femme fatale and vice versa because neptune can be anything, anyone wants them to be. Aided by Venus? Well, just imagine.
when neptune slips away, though, it is never without a big wet mess to clean up.

Claire19

I don't know but I'd be interested in knowing!
I have Mars in Libra conjunct Lilith on the Desc! Would that make me a bit of a "femme fatale"? My mother has Lilith in Libra also and Moon in Scorpio and she was beautiful and wanted but cold and using/destroying her partner.I've read that Lilith in Libra could make a woman a bit of "femme fatale" but with relationship related problems she should resolve.
I dont take any notice of Lilith, not a planet, but I think that for femmes fatale you would need strong Pluto or Scorpio with the Venus and Mars. THe descendant is what you attract and the type of partner you get, it is not personal. Perhaps if a male, you would marry a femme fatale or your best friend is one... Perhaps... I think that femmes fatale have a natural coldness and ruthlessness as they use and manipulate others to their advantage using sexual wiles.

I have Venus Mars in Libra in the 8th sextile Pluto but I am way too sensitive and more evolved, than to use that to seduce people for my own ends.....I know I could......especially when younger, and people would tell me to use my appeal, but it didnt feel right to do that deliberately to use people.

Claire19

My concept of femme fatale is of a person who is enticing and who leaves you with a lot of damage. I see Neptune as enticing for the reason I offered earlier. Projection of ones fantasys image onto the mirrrored neptune. Who's fantasys are not enticing?
A deer in headlights can be as much a femme fatale and vice versa because neptune can be anything, anyone wants them to be. Aided by Venus? Well, just imagine.
when neptune slips away, though, it is never without a big wet mess to clean up.
I have Venus Mars in Libra conjunct Neptune in the 8th and I believe in karma so would not try to damage or manipulate anyone. I have been victim to over-idealisation, unrealistic fantasies regarding love and sex and ultimately been disappointed. No human being could live up to my rose coloured perception of how things should be. So I gave up on it altogether and channelled my energies into other 8th house stuff.

Love2Know

Venus square saturn, venus opposition saturn..... I have read it adds beauty especially as the native grows older. Of course, beauty is subjective yet a certain charm in any case. Through their own suffering they become the 'player', femme fatale...... example male.... Frank Sinatra etc.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
I have Venus Mars in Libra conjunct Neptune in the 8th and I believe in karma so would not try to damage or manipulate anyone. I have been victim to over-idealisation, unrealistic fantasies regarding love and sex and ultimately been disappointed. No human being could live up to my rose coloured perception of how things should be. So I gave up on it altogether and channelled my energies into other 8th house stuff.

I don't think neptune provides Intention. That's more sinister. I was thinking along the lines of someone who Manifests an illusion and then when they disappoint you or disappear on you...

Love2Know

YES Possibly scum charmers could have some strong Neptune like I heard of a woman serial killer who could entrance her victims with her words, she was a doctor and would put them on starvation diets for their own 'good' till they starved to death. Most of had a strong mercury possibly even Neptune, her own evil intent was masked with fantasy and persuasion.

Love2Know

Yeah I AGREE, does anyone have Nikita's Chart? Hehheheeh I had to watch it in french class years ago, it was also a tv show, she was a serious chick.

MJ82

Some very interesting comments..

I personally don't think a femme fatale is necessarily ruthless. Charming and a temptress, a siren, yes, and the "fatal" bit comes from possibly devouring men (or women!) and being an utter heart breaker.

The term brings to mind many a famous woman, including Rita Hayworth and the roles she famously played. But she, as an example, never played ruthless and cold, quite the opposite. She was beguiling, slippery and impossible to tame or conquer. And men craved her and yet ended up in ruin. That's a femme fatale in my book :cool:

Love2Know

Yeah thats why like a seductive woman who does not believe in monogamy or has a heart chakra block and is all together charming, sexual, intelligent and charismatic?

Love2Know

Chart apparently http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/W2W6P3G5hh87.htm

It says she was married................... can she still be a femme fatale or just a woman with a strong sexual energy?

"(fĕm' fə-tăl', -täl', făm')
n., pl., femmes fa·tales (fĕm' fə-tăl', -tălz', -täl', -tälz', făm').
A woman of great seductive charm who leads men into compromising or dangerous situations.
An alluring, mysterious woman.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/femme-fatale#ixzz1j5GdIPnv" http://www.answers.com/topic/femme-fatale

Last edited: