does she love me?

Jesusistheway

I asked about this person before and got an overall positive response but perhaps she doesn't feel the same way anymore. And this could be for various reasons.

I am Neptune (confused/deluded) in Aquarius and she is Mercury in Aries (communicates straightforward, is true). No aspect. Mercury trines the Moon (do not know what that means but positive, seems like it). I see squares they suck! lol.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_anonymous_hk.544.21440.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_anonymous_hk.544.21440.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 78

DiDi

no

your asc/mercury and she is 7th/jupiter... and showing a past conjunction
both your depositers are mars in her house showing an argument has taken place or dissagreement of some type.

im not sure what you were looking at either

I am Neptune (confused/deluded) in Aquarius and she is Mercury in Aries (communicates straightforward, is true). No aspect. Mercury trines the Moon (do not know what that means but positive, seems like it). I see squares they suck! lol.

neptune doesnt get used but if it did mercury will sextile neptune not square it.... and moon in sag also doesnt square merrc nept or jupiter.

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

no

your asc/mercury and she is 7th/jupiter... and showing a past conjunction
both your depositers are mars in her house showing an argument has taken place or dissagreement of some type.

im not sure what you were looking at either

neptune doesnt get used but if it did mercury will sextile neptune not square it.... and moon in sag also doesnt square merrc nept or jupiter.

lol I got confused there! I am mercury duh! Isn't she neptune actually? since the 7th house is ruled by Pisces?? however there was some sort of argument or exchange

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

neptune isnt used in horary so for pisces you use the ruler jupiter. and mercury and jupiter are conjunct. but they are both peregrine. Which here I think means both wandering around not knowing what to do...like engaging in unhealthy habits...be it the arguing or whatever. Jupiter is slightly better shape than mercury even though it is slightly elevated above jupiter, jupiter's score is +0 and peregrine (and my softwear says its in hayz, but I admit I still have to learn what that means) but mercury is -5 peregrine, so Id say that means either she won the fight, or you have more to lose, therefore she has more power in the relationship or like in holding more cards. But the moon is + 1 and in the 3rd house of communicating and trining both merc and jupiter...so I think you'll be talking soon. moon trine seperated from jupiter recently...did you call her? or would that mean she tried to call you? hmm. now that I look though that conj of jup merc is already seperated by 8 degrs..but the moon will trine mercury soon..but you are mercury, so maybe you will feel better about it?

DiDi

like isismagdalenne said neptune is not used in horay

aries and scorpio is mars ruled
taurus and libra is venus ruled
gemini and virgo is mercury ruled
cancer and leo is as you know moon/sun
sag and pisces is jupiter ruled
cap and aqu are saturn ruled

you can if appropriatre from the chart see neptune and uranus and pluto if its involved directly to add more to the story that your trying to work out but its not usef as rulers.

Iam having a merc/jupiter ruler issue going on myself and its exactly like isismagdalenne said

Which here I think means both wandering around not knowing what to do..
It doesnt have to be a bad situation i feel thou, its just either party doesnt know what to do.

merc has past jup now but merc is going to rx so we will have to deal with the situation again, and myself im looking forward to it.

moon has pased jupiter but will go on to meet mercury so I see you making communication to her, just beware because ruler of your 3rd is mars and the moon will square it.

isismagdalenne why do you have the moon in the 3rd house
its in the 4th here on the chart

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

Isis: how did you get the moon in the 3rd house? If so, does the moon trine mercury indicate she will contact me soon? I'd feel good about it if she did.

Didi: thanks for warning me about confrontations.

I am confused, is she going to contact me again? one has the moon in the 4th and another in the 3rd. Isis did you use another house system when you the chart details in your software program?

Jesusistheway

For the story, we were going to a friends first kind of relationship but she backed off. So would she in essence be the planet and ruler of the 11th house now? Also I had another question with this same person, its will we meet up soon?

I just downloaded a horary software, it comes with a tutorial but it doesn't describe horary basics that much. Luckily I have a book on that for now.

It looks like my chart is not radical, do you agree? If so, then its not a good time to pose the question.

Attachments

• astro_2at_04_anonymous_hr.63200.28298.jpg
    astro_2at_04_anonymous_hr.63200.28298.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

tee_jay66

For the story, we were going to a friends first kind of relationship but she backed off. So would she in essence be the planet and ruler of the 11th house now? Also I had another question with this same person, its will we meet up soon?

I just downloaded a horary software, it comes with a tutorial but it doesn't describe horary basics that much. Luckily I have a book on that for now.

It looks like my chart is not radical, do you agree? If so, then its not a good time to pose the question.

Hi
I would like to try for you.
Your chart is radical as the ascendant isin't in first few degrees and saturn is not in 7th so away we go.

You are mercury in the 11th, and she is jupiter also in 11th (house of friendships) so very apt. There was a conjunction which is now seperating.

Your house of communication is the moon in 8th. Here it is an anxious moon.
her communication sign is saturn in the 5th house of romance...which is also exhalted in libra...this is more promising. There is a square applying here.

I think she is cautious about moving the friendship into a romance but i do think this is what she would like if you can move past the arguments. I think there will also be a delay in her contacting you, but she will.

I hope Im right....Good luck

Jesusistheway

Hi
I would like to try for you.
Your chart is radical as the ascendant isin't in first few degrees and saturn is not in 7th so away we go.

You are mercury in the 11th, and she is jupiter also in 11th (house of friendships) so very apt. There was a conjunction which is now seperating.

Your house of communication is the moon in 8th. Here it is an anxious moon.
her communication sign is saturn in the 5th house of romance...which is also exhalted in libra...this is more promising. There is a square applying here.

I think she is cautious about moving the friendship into a romance but i do think this is what she would like if you can move past the arguments. I think there will also be a delay in her contacting you, but she will.

I hope Im right....Good luck

Thanks Tee_Jay66 that's hopeful news!

DiDi

although moon squares jupiter first.. which shows blockage before going on to square saturn... and saturn means delays

none of that is any good for a good outcome here.

but now i dont know if this is viable but what happens when merc goes retro back to jupiter? how will the significators for the 3rd h of communication go then?

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

ugh, ok...yeah. Its my stupid kepler softwear. They have changed the daylight savings rules so the program changes for DST at the wrong time. The computer thinks we havent switched over to DST yet, so its an hour behind. I have to manually put in for DST on every chart I put into it and keep forgetting. There is a way to change the tables on the whole program but I dont know how it works. So, sorry about that...I will have to re-look at it I suppose

Wait, why is there another chart posted? Im confused? There can only be 1 chart.

RayAustin

This is going to be a no. The only aspects to her significator Jupiter are separating (Moon separating trine Jupiter, Mercury separating conjunct Jupiter) which means you two are going your separate ways.

isismagdalenne

so instead of the 3rd of communication, we are talking about the 4th of home and the end of the matter. So maybe she comes to your house or you invite her over? (still making wild guesses here, be forewarned) but anyhow, on April 11 mercury is in applying conj to jupiter AND Mercury gains some dignity! which is a GOOD thing, planets cannot be freindly without some amount of dignity, otherwise they are misbehaved. by april 8 mercury enters the degrees of its terms in aries. My softwear calculates it as a score +2. Now granted, mercury IS retrograde. Im fuzzy on the whole retrograde thing. I know it is a debility, but perhaps here it is just refering to the "going back" maybe you have to take back some of the things you said? So if you keep it at the 5 pmish ASC, jupiter is still debilitated and peregrine. So she's in a foul mood, out of place and not acting to her best charachter. BUT in aries, if you wait until after sundown jupiter gains night triplicity, then both planets are acting nicer. With the 5pmish ASC, the virgo, they make that conj in the 7th..... now this is where you should be cautious about what Im saying because I am just playing around with stuff and dont know if this works...my thinking is along the lines of blending the original horary with somewhat of an election....sooo Im thinking maybe (capital MAYBE) you try to get the conj (the encounter of you two coming together to talk or hang out or whatever) to happen at like 11 pm on april 11 and that flips it to a Sag ASC which keep the significators as merc and jup and has them meet WITH dignity in the 4th house of home and the end of matters. Ok now take all that with a grain of salt because I dont know if you can do it like that....the only reason I would question if you cant is because I dont know how set we are in the use of the original ASC.

isismagdalenne

Ray, so we dont even look at the mercury coming back into the conj?
Also, I just read the thing that OP wrote when posting the 2nd chart..... you were going through a "friends first" period? This is red-flagging me...and Im good at that stuff. So the only reasons a chick would do a "friends first" period are few. Either she's been hurt before and doesnt want another guy playing her....so she says friends first which only translates to "no sex right off the bat" because that way the guy cant lay her and leave her. BUT in that scenerio she wouldnt be ACTING like just friends. If she is interested for real...just wanted to protect herself she would STILL be acting like she was into you. It really does just mean she isnt gonna sleep with the guy until she knows he's around for real. The second reason a chick would say "friends first" is because she's stringing you along. Either she is too timid to tell you shes not interested because she thinks it is sparing your feelings, or she wants something from you and has to keep you with hope so she can take advantage. Now I dont know which of these is yours, because I dont know how shes been acting. But its something for you to think about.

Last edited:

26Degree

Referring to your first chart, Moon is translating light from Jupiter to Mercury where the Moon rules the 11th house of friends. The 2 significators (Jup & Mer) are positioned in the 8th house of transformation, looks like she wants to remain just friends with you for now, then perhaps in the future something else might evolve.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Ray, so we dont even look at the mercury coming back into the conj?

Hey Isis,
Technically I would really look at the dignities for a question like this, but the aspects show what's going to happen between the two. Jupiter is in term of Mercury, which actually shows some feelings there. I wouldn't call that love, though; though I've read that in more ancient technique term is quite similar to rulership in power and rulership/exaltation is what we associate with love. I'd say there are some feelings on her part, but they won't get together anytime soon. Even if we looked outside of the chart's timing, Jupiter gets to Saturn in a pretty harsh opposition before Mercury retrogrades back to Jupiter, so that would still say something gets in the way. In the chart Saturn rules 5th house .. could show that she's strongly opposed to being involved romantically for an indefinite period.

Since this is a romance chart, we could also just look at the 5th ruler for a clue, and the fact that it's retrograde Saturn isn't a good sign; especially since it's involved in an opposition from the quesited. It's a sure no.

I also very much agree with your second sentiment!

Last edited:

RayAustin

how can we tell what the saturn will represent happening that comes in the way?

Because you were counting on Mercury retrograding back to Jupiter, but if Jupiter opposes Saturn first then that's interference. Really though, that's outside of the chart's timing in my opinion and I would ask a horary sometime later. Because Mercury gets to Jupiter eventually, maybe they will come together at some point, but a long time from now. It's just better to ask another horary later (a few months from now).

Last edited: