What type of men I attract?

virgo18

I've never been attacted to anyone with a Capricorn Ascendant. Maybe because I have a Capricorn Ascendant too? My Venus is in Capricorn and I often find myself attracted to Cancer Sun signs, usually with a bit of fire in their chart, or Fire Sun signs with a lot of Air in their charts (both these types there us generally a mutual attraction). My chart is predominantly Air, with a little bit of water/air even mix and hardly any fire.

I find that men with their Venus in Leo are often attracted to me.. I've dated quite a few of them. I often like them in the beginning because I do like being treated like a queen, so to speak, but in the end it doesn't work out because they are too showy with their money (and often have no savings to back it up) and I like to be a little more conservative and understated.

I think there are a lot of ways to interpret attraction in the natal chart, In your case, you attract the opposite sign of your venus in capricorn.
In my case I don't attract Taurus suns... I attract lots of Scorpios (ascendants and sun)... or people with strong Venus.. or people with venus in the 2nd house... or in sagittarius/9th... or gemini sun, or sun in the 3rd.
In the case of serious relationships (ruler of the 7th house in the 10th)
I always attract, and I am attracted to people much older and intelligent (mercury)