What are my best dates, times, and numbers for lottery?

RES II

I realize a number of people in astrology tend to shy away from such questions. I am grasping at straws but right now lose straws are about all I have to grasp at.

With my chart, what would the best dates and times be for me to play the lottery? What games and numbers would be best for me to play?

Here in the USA I play the multi-state Powerball and Mega-Millions games (only one ticket at per drawing). Like anyone else, I would love to win enough to really take care of me for the rest of my life. That's my real goal with playing the lottery, to win enough money to take care of me for the rest of my life plus to have money to give away, donate, and share with others. But I would be happy with smaller amounts as well. Right now anything I can get would be a welcome help.

I don't view things such as astrology or the lottery as ends in themselves or as the all there is. I view them as tools the Universe gives us. What is the best way for me to use these particular tools? What games, timing, and numbers would be best for me to use? Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_raymond_scott_hp_86058_25314.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_raymond_scott_hp_86058_25314.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 47

fifteen

July looks pretty good for Cancers generally. Your 8th house is empty, which means that you have no restrictions on other peoples resources, like inheritance, good paycheck, ease of earning money. But I see Saturn in the 9th house, which will restricts the 9th house energy, including luck and growth. Although it is said that after 30 years this energy will no longer apply until it will turn after another 30 years. So at the age of 60, the restrictions of Saturn in the 9th come back into life. It could be that this position will not be lead to fortune, unless hard work is put in. Not very good to be gambling with this position. With mercury in the 5th of Gemini, you would excel in doing business of some sorts. Investments, or a calculated risk like stocks, savings, or short term investments in something solid and proven returns. Not just blind gambling, since Saturn will not stand for it in the 9th before the age of 30 and after the age of 60. Venus in the 5th might account for taking a gamble, possibly a gamble in sport events. It's the lesser luck, though. If you gamble anyway, do something that has a low risk and a long term profit. A lottery ticket isn't a dangerous gamble, but I would avoid gambling huge sums.

Last edited:

Mandy

Hi RES II,

What a wonderful question. I want to play.
How many numbers do you need?
I would think also that including Lots (e.g., POF and whatever else applies) would be helpful to experiment with. Maybe also an event chart/s. Hopefully dr. farr et al. will chime in to this topic.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I studied this a LOT.

I came to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with the numbers that you play and much to do with the luck that you have that the moment. I developed a system using astrodynes, the progressed chart and transits to the progressed power planets.

Using the system my wife, who has better luck that I do generally due to locality and natal factors, always did better than me.

When she bought lottery tickets within 2 minutes of when I told her to do it, she always got numbers correct. When she bought them on her own, she never got any numbers right.

fifteen

I studied this a LOT.

I came to the conclusion that it has nothing to do with the numbers that you play and much to do with the luck that you have that the moment. I developed a system using astrodynes, the progressed chart and transits to the progressed power planets.

Using the system my wife, who has better luck that I do generally due to locality and natal factors, always did better than me.

When she bought lottery tickets within 2 minutes of when I told her to do it, she always got numbers correct. When she bought them on her own, she never got any numbers right.

Is it a kind of calculation? adding numbers? would love to read more about it, just out of interest. :biggrin:

RES II

Zarathu, maybe it's to complex for a simple answer, but my chart is in the opening post. I was wondering what if anything you see there that might help answer my question.

RES II

MissCubyA sent me a message saying she was unable to open my chart and asking if I could repost it or something. In response to this thread she said there was something she wanted to take a look at. I didn't know how to add or attach my chart to a PM reply and was wondering if anyone can help MissCubyA to get a copy of my chart large enough so she can look at and read it. Can anyone here please help her with that? Thank you.