Taylor Swift.. guess her ascendant.

nyxisyourfix

I agree with you, I also think she is a Pisces or Cancer rising. Either of these would explain her dreamy image and would emphasize (with aspect to moon in Cancer) her music that often center around the idealistic and romantic side of love. She comes off as very cute and sweet. She also is very open about her relationships and isn't afraid to express her feelings (and reveal who it's about) in her songs. This makes sense as her Sun is in Sagittarius. Actually now, I'm really leaning towards Pisces more than Cancer!

Well I would see her as a virgo rising. She looks young and pretty unassuming. Also, virgo risings have pisces on the descendant, which means that in love, they have a dreamy outlook, and her moon being in cancer, would probably be in 11th house which would make her have a need for friendship in emotional attachments which manifests in her song, you belong with me. In the song it seems that she's close to him but overlooked because she's more of a friend but its tat reason that she thinks they'd be good together in a romantic way.

savanna

Hi everyone!

I had to delete my old post cause I found a more reliable birth time for her.

Taylor Alison Swift,
born in December, 13th, 1989, 8:36 AM,
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.

Interestingly she has Uranus near her Capricorn ascendant and at first I thought she could be Aquarius ascendant.
She looks very feminine and fragile.Her chart mirror it:She got most planets in feminine signs.

Source:
You can find the birth time on many fansites and some fans twittered it.

I don't find fansites to be reliable. Plus this leaves a severe lack of air and fire in her chart, I don't think it's correct.

theM

I don't find fansites to be reliable. Plus this leaves a severe lack of air and fire in her chart, I don't think it's correct.

Yes,a birth certificate quote would be more reliable but the birth time seems to come from an accurate source cause it's like a new tradition that fans twitter the birth data from their idol on the idol's birthday.They also twittered the hospital ,I think.
That's the same with Lady Gaga,Miley Cyrus,Justin Bieber,Demi Lovato,Selena Gomez,Jonas Brothers etc.
Sometimes even the promotional team twitter the information like in Gaga's case.

Last edited:

savanna

Yes,a birth certificate quote would be more reliable but the birth time seems to come from an accurate source cause it's like a new tradition that fans twitter the birth data from their idol on the idol's birthday.They also twittered the hospital ,I think.
That's the same with Lady Gaga,Miley Cyrus,Justin Bieber,Demi Lovato,Selena Gomez,Jonas Brothers etc.
Sometimes even the promotional team twitter the information like in Gaga's case.

Well,she is Sagittarius Sun- I think that's enough fire and her Venus is in Aquarius,so air.
She is a sweet country singer and not a passionate,wild Shakira with Aries rising.

Well Bieber's birth time comes from Astrodatabank so that's reliable. But I wonder where the hell these other fans are getting the birth times from. I feel like one fan tweets the time and then dozens of other fans retweet it having no idea if it's real or not. Chris Brown and Miranda Lambert's Birth times came from twitter, but those tweets were from reliable sources like Chris' mom had it on HER twitter and Miranda tweeted it on her own twitter.

theM

Well Bieber's birth time comes from Astrodatabank so that's reliable. But I wonder where the hell these other fans are getting the birth times from. I feel like one fan tweets the time and then dozens of other fans retweet it having no idea if it's real or not. Chris Brown and Miranda Lambert's Birth times came from twitter, but those tweets were from reliable sources like Chris' mom had it on HER twitter and Miranda tweeted it on her own twitter.

Hmmm... But surprisingly the tweeted birth times seem to have a reliable first source.Well,we just have to wait till there comes an official confirmation.:wink:

theM

@ Savanna
You are probably right with the fire.
I forgot to post it but some months ago a new birth time for Taylor Swift appeared on Astrotheme.
I asked them about the source cause it was different from the birth time all fans posted.
They send me a screenshot of a tweet from Taylor Swift that answered the question of a fan and said:
I was born at 08.46 PM or something like that.
I got the screenshot but unfortunately it got deleted by my mail account as I forgot to remove the delete datein my folder.

So probably she has Leo Rising.
On some older pictures she also looks like it in a way.
So maybe the 08.36 AM of the fans was a misunderstanding or something like that.Who knows.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I always thought she was either Sagittarius or Leo asc because she's tall and slender with big beautiful lush hair. She has a very striking but "traditional" beautiful look to her of which can be carried off by either Sag or Leo rising. I don't know... she looks really fiery to me.

Whoever said she could be Libra rising LOL ewww NO! Libra rising people are NOT striking looking as the fire rising people.

Anyway, I looked her up on astrotheme and it states that she was born 12/13/1989 at 8:46pm making her have 15 degree Leo rising. 15 Leo is apparently the degree of extreme beauty!

savanna

Here is the 8:36 am birth chart from ADB:

KO0Kzk1.gif

This chart puts her entire Capricorn stellium; Uranus, Mercury, Neptune and Saturn, on the Ascendant. :surprised: All of these planets are opposite Moon, Jupiter and Chiron in Cancer near the descendant. Her Sun in Sagittarius is unaspected, minus the sextile to the Mean Node, and falls in the 12th house.

What are your thoughts on this chart?

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Oh boy... too many oppositions in her chart.

Her Mercury is not only accidentally dignified in the 1st house, but that's also Mercury's Joy. Domiciled Moon is also placed in an angular house and just so happens to be the Moon's traditional home :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like there's a push and pull effect by Mercury and Saturn (who are friends) in the 1st house against Jupiter and Moon (who are also friends) in the 7th house. This person has extreme struggles between individual identity vs reconciling against how other people perceive her. Neptune in the 1st house feels victimized and blamed for everything and there's some "confusion" that Neptune causes on Saturn to assert his authority.

As to which side wins, geez... at this point, I think it's the Jupiter/Moon 7th house side. She's still young and other people matter more to her. Perhaps when she goes through her 1st Saturn's return, she might gain more confidence to assert her Mercury/Saturn 1st house.

Last edited:

theM

Astrodatabank just quotes a fan page like I did in 2012 in this thread.
So I would be careful.
I'm apt to believe the birth time of Astrotheme as it should come from a personal tweet of Taylor Swift.
If you write to Astrotheme they can even show you a screenshot of it. :smile:

savanna

Astrodatabank just quotes a fan page like I did in 2012 in this thread.
So I would be careful.
I'm apt to believe the birth time of Astrotheme as it should come from a personal tweet of Taylor Swift.
If you write to Astrotheme they can even show you a screenshot of it. :smile:

I have seen the screenshot of the tweet and I tried searching Taylor's twitter for it without any luck. Perhaps it is a mock-up tweet, I've seen fake celeb tweets before.. hmm..

theM

I also tried searching for it.
But maybe it's a private tweet or something like that -I'm not into Twitter that much.It could be fake but why should someone fake it?
Crazy fans would probably make up a more personal tweet from Taylor.
Why should they fake a birth time.They even got 08.36 am from other fansites.
I don't know - They whole thing gets more complicated. :andy: :lol:

Rosegardens1

Taylor's birth time is 8:36 am. The pm was debunked quite awhile ago. I know an astrologer who used chart rectification to back up the am time. It coincides with major life events in Taylor's life. The pm time just doesn't do it and it was found to be fake.

keywine89

She's either a taurus or sagittarius ascendant. She has that classic "slanty" eye look that most taurus women seem to have.

Oniket Vivlioflos

There hasn't been much activity in the Celebrity Astrology forum so I wanted to make this thread. Would anyone like to guess Taylor Swift's Ascendant? She is a Sagittarius with a Moon in Cancer.

http://www.astrotheme.com/celestar/portrait.php?clef=4FyP4kzjvK4w&info=1

I apologize if someone has already created this thread and it is several pages in the past in this forum.

I think she's a Scorpio rising because she she have piercing eyes and they're alluring ( same goes for Megan Fox ) . When she stares in the camera during red carpet her eyes are is if she's looking straight into the camera's lens or the viewer. Her eyes are very pretty.
I thought she's a Capricorn because Capricorns are usually known to be over achievers and takes money matters strictly. So it matches with her personality . I couldn't believe she's a Sagittarius or someone from a fire sign.

savanna

I think she's a Scorpio rising because she she have piercing eyes and they're alluring ( same goes for Megan Fox ) . When she stares in the camera during red carpet her eyes are is if she's looking straight into the camera's lens or the viewer. Her eyes are very pretty.
I thought she's a Capricorn because Capricorns are usually known to be over achievers and takes money matters strictly. So it matches with her personality . I couldn't believe she's a Sagittarius or someone from a fire sign.

Megan Fox is a Capricorn rising

Oniket Vivlioflos

Megan Fox is a Capricorn rising

Yup and I was quite shook to find that . I heard Capricorn risings aren't pretty but Megan Fox is so very beautiful and desirable to most people and is praised so much for her looks . I guess Capricorn risings fit the modern beauty ideal tall and slender women ( think supermodels of recent generations ). Earlier Libra risings used to be beauty ideal even compared to Aphrodite ( goddess of beauty) . But Libra risings don't fit modern ideal of beauty . Libra risings are rather curvy or 'soft bodied' . Most of the Libra risings nowadays hate their bodies and become anorexic to become slender.