Need Help Understanding Horary Question

Hi Guys, I really need help interpenetrating my horary. I did try but can't quite figure it out. My question "will I get my decision letter for my disability in the month of May" I don't no if it's yes or no for May.........?? I see pluto in 2nd house squared uranus, and inconj mercury in 5th. Then I see neptune opp mars in 10th, nothing in the 3rd house......? Please Help!

Thank You! :love:
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ce58filesvD7Sk-u1148366508/astro_w2gw_17_will_i_get_my_determination

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
i'd look for 8th house (opm) outlook as well. the trads use 8th for taxes, but that was before social services money through government.
outside money you await is 8th. legal decisions 9th.
7th is the process of the case. 9th should show outcome.
9th ruler to querant and moon will show (approach or passing)
look at 9th's frame of mind to that.

Aquarius358

Hi Guys, I really need help interpenetrating my horary. I did try but can't quite figure it out. My question "will I get my decision letter for my disability in the month of May" I don't no if it's yes or no for May.........?? I see pluto in 2nd house squared uranus, and inconj mercury in 5th. Then I see neptune opp mars in 10th, nothing in the 3rd house......? Please Help!

Thank You! :love:

Aqua208: I couldn't reply to your PM because your Inbox is full.

Also, the link to your chart doesn't work - only a notice that "the horoscope has expired."

Could you post details of the location, time and date of your question, please? (and fix the gif?)

In questions about a disability pension, the money you will receive is from the government and so you'd look at 1 and 2 rulers (for you and your money or pocket or bank balance) AND also 10 and 11 rulers for the govt and their money. You would want to see 10 or 11 ruler coming to 1 or 2 ruler by an applying aspect and preferably with strong reception.

I would suggest that 8 ruler is used in traditional astrology to signify any loss to the querent, since it's opposite the 2nd House and it signifies - generally - other people's money, specifically 7 ruler's money. In your question, there's a specific 'entity' from which the money is coming - viz the govt - so that's signified by 10 ruler and their money, 2nd from the 10th = 11th._______

Here is the chat in Jpeg

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_17_will_i_get_my_determination_in_may_hp.61135.30457.gif
    astro_w2gw_17_will_i_get_my_determination_in_may_hp.61135.30457.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 27

Aquarius358

Hi,
I think, yes, you will hear from the govt about the SSI pension in May but the news may not be to your liking, OR it could be that matters are delayed (the hearing put back or further requests for information etc might be made) - because Moon’s only aspect is to apply to Saturn, 3 ruler of letters etc. He is a debilitated, Rx Saturn in the 12th House & the aspect is by square (more difficulty.) Not only that, Saturn is in the Moon’s Detriment and Moon does not receive Saturn at all. The 3deg applying aspect does fit within your time frame.

The main story is that there are no aspects between 10 or 11 rulers (Sun, Mercury & Venus) and 1 or 2 rulers (Mars and Jupiter - which translates into no action from the govt bringing its $ into your pocket.

When you asked the question, if you were thinking about getting positive news that you were approved to receive the SSI pension, then there’s little hope shown in this chart, unfortunately, even though there are a few positives.
Was that what you wanted to know from this chart?____

MaeMae

Banned
i'd look at 8th ruler in relation to question, regardless.
it is a DEPENDENCY issue about money from outside sources. 10th house can explain the HOW and WHY gov't MAKES their decision.

Thanks Aquarius, that was hard to digest for me but I was seeking the truth so I thank you for giving me just that. Yes, I was hoping for a positive determination from them to come this month. I had a previous reading of another type that said that I was certain to get it, so I was hoping for this month, but it's good to know what to expect since I'm in a $ delema. I see the references you made about the moon being squared, I thought since it had a sextile to Venus it would be alright. Checked out the 10th and 11th, I also did notice there was nothing aspecting Mercury, like you were saying.... bummer! It all makes since now the way you broke it down to me. This is the best learning for me. Thanks sooooo much!!

Tender Blessings To You!

Thanks Mae Mae, all in all I don't think I got much going on for this. 8th house has got moon squared saturn, not good for now.
Thanks so very much for you input!

Aquarius358

Hi - That Jupiter coming into combustion and opposing the Asc was not very inspiring.

You mention Moon being sextile Venus 11 ruler - ? No, Moon is at 22 Cancer and Venus is at 18 Gemini - so that's a separating aspect because Moon's degrees are greater than Venus' degrees. And the other problem is that the aspect is a semi-sextile, which is not usually used in horary. We're supposed to try to get the major aspects (conjunction, sextile, trine, square and opposition) to give our verdict.

However, your mentioning that forced me to look at the chart again - and perhaps I've been too hasty ... ...

As I said before it's significant and positive that Mars 1 ruler is conjunct your Fortuna in the 10th House - which is definitely a positive. Yes, it's separating from it, but only by 3 degrees. However, the Mars just being there does not mean you will have the money though - like 1 ruler in the 10th doesn't mean you've got the job in those sorts of questions. It's better to have 10 ruler in the 1st House, the other way round.

Moving on. Then we can say Mercury disposits not only 1 ruler Mars but also Fortuna (ie the planet 'representing' Fortuna and your financial welfare, generally).

Next, Mercury applies to Venus (11 ruler, the govt's $) ... with nothing to interfere with that aspect ... so perhaps it will come about that way. Especially because Venus and Mercury have mixed reception, too - which is an extra positive / bonus to bring about perfection for you. That aspect is in 6 degrees, too, so it's reasonably close and could well fit within your time frame of May.

Okay, so now I'm much happier! Got my fingers crossed for you ... that the Mercury to Venus will make it happen to your benefit! _____

PS: If it turns out this way, MaeMae will be able to take bow, too, because Mercury is 8 ruler as she was suggesting we could use too. :smile:

MaeMae

Banned
not about bows as much as giving intended helpful advice from what i, as individual, see in the chart.
when readings and the circumstances noted match the outcomes, it reaffirms instinct and intuition.

Aquarius358

Apologies if I've offended you, MaeMae.
"The bow" was meant as a light hearted, shorthand comment only and to acknowledge your input towards making me think again about this chart - something I need to do from time to time! _____

tikana

Hi Aqua

the question you asked is a bit vague .. i'd say poorly phrased but it is okay we all do this. you dont care about the letter itself but if the govt will approve your disability petition

you would have been much better off asking if the govt will grand my disability benefits

as far as May month goes, you might not hear anything at all
because just looking at the midsigns on asce/mh
they are all fixed - no changes

i'd say everything remains to be as is
north node and mars are in good placement for your benefit
moon squares saturn ruler of 3rd house and moon is coruling you
tells me that there is no letter as of yet
i do have to say that i think they approved your disability
sun did pass mars - meaning they gave you a greenlight
merc ruler of govt's money is in MR with your mars
Saturn is in 12th house - meaning that the letter isnt even here but it is conjuncting spica
so me thinks you will get approved and probably got approved but the actual letter maybe delayed
interesting chart i'd say

T

MaeMae

Banned
Apologies if I've offended you, MaeMae.
"The bow" was meant as a light hearted, shorthand comment only and to acknowledge your input towards making me think again about this chart - something I need to do from time to time! _____

np!
thanks, though and : )
and the best of horary is when astrologers see different things but come to similar conclusions or possiblilities.

Thanks guys, T and Mae Mae I appreciate your critique.
T my apology, I see now how my question sounded crazy. Lol! I should have explained, several weeks ago I had a reading of another sort that said for sure I would get it, so my issue was wanting to know for the month of May so I'd know how to jingle finances around for a big expense I have coming up this month. Sorry for the confusion. I can't thank you enough for delving in to help me see...
Btw, that chart is a little weird to don't you think?

Aquarius358, Thank you, thank you for taking a second look at it. I really do think that chart could be a be full of "mixed singles". It seemed full of pros and cons to me at first glance and I don't even fully know what I'm looking at. Lol! Like you said, it is full of pos and neg, but I'm glad you could literally fish out the possible positives for me. Wow, look at all the knowledge you gave me by breaking it all down. As soon as I get more ink for my old printer, I will be copying and studying these posts. My thanks to everyone here (tears in my eyes) I thank you so, so much! Like I said before you are truly AWESOME and I'll be glad when my head will be one day full of the knowledge you guys all have. I'm getting there....:happy:
If it's ok, I'll post again in the future to let you know by and by how it's going. Keeping my digits crossed too...Thank You! Blessings!

tikana

Thanks guys, T and Mae Mae I appreciate your critique.
T my apology, I see now how my question sounded crazy. Lol! I should have explained, several weeks ago I had a reading of another sort that said for sure I would get it, so my issue was wanting to know for the month of May so I'd know how to jingle finances around for a big expense I have coming up this month. Sorry for the confusion. I can't thank you enough for delving in to help me see...
Btw, that chart is a little weird to don't you think?

Its okay we all go through that
Ohh i see.. yeah it is trippy line of questioning
on one hand, you want to ask
"will the govt approve my disability"
on another hand, "when will i get first check from the govt "

naw the chart is very clear your question made it confusing

cheers
T