John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

I' m sorry but what means "EOG"?

The EOG chart is End Of the GAME chart. This is sort of improvement I kept hidden from you who read this thread :biggrin:.
No, when I used the end of the game charts becouse of some fails in predicting when unexpected outcomes happened during extended time. I have not known for that name. Later on I realised what I have checked. why you have to check anyway approx time of the end of the match? Becouse goals happen and change predictions. So that is also the difference between Horary method and this one. With Horary you check the DEAD chart only the Kick off chart. That means nothing in many cases especially when signs at axis ASC-DSC changes within minutes after the match starts. With EOG chart the match is the living thing.

banefranco

What I have like expirience with APOF and POF. The distance from the cusp of the houses 1 and 7 must be up to three degrees or even less and in that case it makes effect to that house. That gives the one which cannot lose in close difference in dignities. Not precisely the winner. Further from the cusp it does not make any influence. The planet is close to the cusp of any house if it is close to the cusp and inside the house. That is the same for Arabic Parts. INSIDE THE HOUSE.

Bulletbobb

Franco:

I have been working on a method using EOG charts with MLS soccer here in the US.
Soccer is probably the only game (except perhaps the WNBA) where EOG charts will work because the length of game (LOG) is very constant. at about 1:52. The SOG time 'over here' is not as good, apparently, as 'over there', but is usually at about 9 minutes after the nominal.
In any event, what I do is to start with the game chart and then progress and regress it to the EOG time. The converse chart is essential as whatever aspect form at the EOG are just as likely to be in the converse chart as in the direct. Orbs are very narrow: no more than ±1/2° or perhaps ±1° at the most.
Here is an interesting example of this from the 15th. The game was Houston at Chicago, and started at 18:08 CDT. The game should have ended at about 20:00, but was delayed at 18:23 due to heavy rain, and then again at 20:42. At 21:28 the game was called due to heavy rain and lightning. In the attached chart for the EOG chart note that the progressed ASC and the converse MC are both exactly 1° separating from GC Neptune in the 5th! Pretty good symbolism for a game called due to rain.
I could provide many more examples, but there is absolutely no doubt that the converse EOG charts are valid and must be used along with the regular charts.

Bob

Attachments

• HOU at CHI.jpg
    HOU at CHI.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 34

banefranco

Bob, I have read some posts you have written but I do not know hot to make the converse chart. I would try with it. Would you make the short explanation here or place the link to the text.

Bulletbobb

I assume you have Solar Fire.
Do the game chart in the usual way. Then click on the Transits/progessions button on the tool bar, the one to the right of the binoculars. Enter the date and EOG time, click apply, the check the converse box and click OK.
There are two ways to look at the data.
You can look at the two transit charts as standalone charts by going to View>Dual wheels and putting the two charts on one sheet. Normally we put transits around the natal chart, but it seems to work pretty well to use these as standalone charts. Or you can do two biwheels, or one triwheel, which is what I posted with my response. BTW, I can send you the triwheel form if you want: it's much better than the one that comes with SF.
With the bi-triwheel charts you can see how the transit charts have changed since the SOG. That's something you've been working with, I believe.
Not sure which is best.

Bob

Libra2012

The match ended in 2-2 draw

Chelsea team qualified to the final:happy:

Goals of the game
Barcelona in the minute 34:39
Barcelona in the minute 42:58
Chelsea in the minute 45:45
Chelsea in the minute 90:45

Of telling me that he knew before the game:whistling:

banefranco

Now after the match Barsa-Chelsea I can say my prediction. It was 2:0 or 2:1 and overcome 1-1.
But noone can say that it was not pretty close.
This was my best.
Two times in extended time to score the goal I am not so lucky to have in may favour.
What size of Arabic part of fortune :biggrin: ?

banefranco

Stupid Villa, but better aspects were on Bolton side. I realised too late :sick:. Never mind, But what we have tonight and tommorow? Real and tommorow Bilbao.
Not Villa, I did not want to give a little respect to POF op Moon which happens after the sign changes ASC-DSC. the rest is for history.
That is that goal difference. Otherwise villa to score at least draw.

Last edited:

unimatrix

Not Villa, I did not want to give a little respect to POF op Moon which happens after the sign changes ASC-DSC. the rest is for history.
That is that goal difference. Otherwise villa to score at least draw.

Sorry, i don't quite follow, so you guess the Sign Changes in the first 3 minutes is responsible or POF op Moon?

banefranco

Moon to POF opposition (goal for Venus team) after the signs changed. In some cases sign changes is not the problem. This is usually case to be avoided. But well we try...

banefranco

Might be becouse it spent more time in 7th house but I think rulers of the 4th and 10th are not involved on that way like rulers of 1 and 7 . Then we can count like very significant, Venus oppositon POF, but Bolton won. So which aspect is stronger? Seems that Moon aspects conjunctions and oppositions are stronger but how much. I had situations that only first aspect counts not the second. That is for example if Moon makes conjunction to one ruler and then to the other one the first Moon aspect counts. Or POF opposing one ruler and than the other. First aspect counts. Place this information to database for check. It will happen again.
Moon is weak and POF is not so strong might be that means something but I did not have the time to check values in aspects.
I still trust to my dignities becouse I know values no sign changes and voila...:wink:. But that does not happen often.

unimatrix

Ah ok, now i understand. :happy:

Well, this is real science, you must consider all aspects and choose your matches carefully. The draw in Barcelona was an possibility, after all they did not lose the game. :wink:

banefranco

I will place one of my ranges, one of the lines:
AS HOME – Acc Dig ASC15+>DSC a Ess Dig ASC 8+>DSC (1)

So, no mater how many favourable testimonies in the universe the other ruler gets, Moon op POF, Moon conjuncts other ruler , AMoon conjunct that ruler, Moon op APOF, it will never happen the other outcome. But no change signs ASC-DSC and values must stay the same all the time match lasts.
That is why I do not trust to aspects. But like in the cartoons. When you have weak cat all mouses jump over.

banefranco

Ah ok, now i understand. :happy:

Well, this is real science, you must consider all aspects and choose your matches carefully. The draw in Barcelona was an possibility, after all they did not lose the game. :wink:

So this is crutial conclusion. Barcelona could NOT LOSE. I write about possibilities for the winner and for whom will not lose. That is why I cannot predict DRAW and I am sure that noone can do this under precise rules.
So even when your prediction is right you have to check odds if they allow the possibility for your prediction if you use your prediction in practical manner :biggrin:.

banefranco

Congratulation, you nailed it! :happy:

Yes, so if you implement that rule for the matches in England when at the same time even family clubs play football :biggrin: you will see that all such kind of aspects are actually goals or yellow cards or red cards not testimonies for the winner in one match.
This means that not all teams with Moon opposition POF will win even to DRAW. Some of them will lose. Those aspects signify goals and card and sidekicks and are not any kind of serious testimony for winner. But sometimes those aspects make illusion that they are testimonies for winning. Yes of course if you have just one aspect to score goal at the match.... I do not have my table for goals translated in English but you will be amazed who else scores goal. There is the version in Serbian in my book. But here is the information: The same aspect is the aspect for goal for one team and in the other case it is goal for the opponent. Moon speed. If the Moon is fast one aspect scores goal for one team if the Moon is slow that aspect scores goal for another. also the other things cards e.g.
Pluto is very often connected with penalties and red cards (direct red ), and also scores goals .