Questions about my job/career indicators.

Claire19

I'm sorry about these charts expiring after a certain time ( still trying to get them to stay on longer ) but I'm still wondering what are some occupations the conjunction of Mars, Venus, and Pluto reveal, especially since it's under the Libra sign and placed in the 6th house? Additionally, I've also added the Part of Fortune into the chart and it's placement is also in the 6th house under a Libra sign, what could this signify in regards to an occupation?

As for the career planet Saturn being in the 5th house while under the sign of Virgo, I'm still a little unclear as to what career area this signifies?

Any help would be appreciated.
astro_2gw_01_n_smith.1721.37989.gif
Load a chart from Astrodienst they are much better and will last as long as you wish. Get a natal with transits and progressions on it. Anonymise it as well, is my recommendation.

Goldstar

Hi Claire19, here's the chart with the transits and progressions. What's your thoughts on the career field and job aspects in the chart.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_my_chart_2012229_53675_25403.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_my_chart_2012229_53675_25403.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 27

retinoid

Hello you PM'ed me so I'll help.

You need the big picture in your career. You need inspiration, creativity and expansiveness...Perhaps you may have had issues with these things...perhaps you have lack of self esteem in some way. You will be meticulous at work, may have lack of stamina sometimes and you should have a lot of rest. The way you do work has the touch of Neptune and things should go pretty well at work. Mars in 6th usually denotes issues at work, but in libra you may in fact be the mediator. Venus in Libra will help you be happy with work that you do. Aquarius on the cusp and you MC in the 9th furthers this NEED for a career where you are definitely making a difference in some way...Get through the problem that Saturn is causing for you in that 5th house of fun, creativity, letting loose, taking risks, letting your guard down, romance, self confidence and life will be better. Your karma is telling you to do that! If you love law, go into sticking up for the little guy. But your chart says you better need to learn how to project very well first. Good luck!

Goldstar

Thanks for the feedback retinoid. The law was one of a few career field I was contemplating but I'm not sure if it's a right fit based on my chart.

waybread

Got it. Your work experience to date doesn't seem consistent with what I see in your horoscope. I assume you also read my suggested career choices.... even if you didn't much like them.

Goldstar

I've read your career suggestions and I liked all of them. I just wish I was working in one of them now. By the way, would motivational speaking be a 5th house career choice as well?

StillOne

Hey Goldstar,
In response to your PM, I've taken a look at your chart here. Now, I don't know anything about delineating a chart for careers, and am a noob to astrology in general. However, I did notice a few things you may consider looking at if you haven't done so already and it may impact how you go about considering your career.

The first thing I noticed about your chart was the Moon in hard aspect to Neptune. I think this can lend emotional uncertainty, confusion and disillusion which may impact then how you feel about work. I notice that you've mentioned different career paths here indicating your uncertainty.

With regards to the above, I noticed that Saturn is the only planet in the earth element. Some then consider this a singleton planet which could show an emphasis. It also indicates that you lack the earth element and that you may need to focus on grounding. I can relate here since I lack earth as well and need to focus on grounding.

Speaking of earth elements, your MC is Capricorn which is an earth sign and is requiring grounding from you since it's discipline related and in for the long haul. It requires a goal that you steadily work towards.

So I would consider really trying to ground yourself. Consider introspection and get in touch with your deepest desires and pursue those. Afterall, pursuing your passions will make you naturally eager and successful.

Aspects that I would research in your chart are:
1. Chiron in the 1st house
2. Moon in Pisces square Neptune.
3. Trying to understand the relationship between your Aries ascendant, Leo Sun and Pisces Moon.
4. Saturn in Virgo... Conjunct Sun in Leo
5. Transiting Pluto in the 9th house is most likely asking for transformation in your higher thinking, learning, philosophy.
6. People here like to also look at Whole house or Equal house. This may move houses around in your chart considerably but could be illuminating. The question I have here is if it'll move your Moon out of the 12th house and how you may relate to that... which should definitely be researched as well...

Last edited:

Goldstar

Now that you've mentioned it, Saturn in Virgo is in an earth element sign and it's also ironic that the asteriod Ceres is 10' 13' 15" Retrograde in the sign of Capricorn and positioned in my 9th house when added into my chart. What could this indicate?

sandstone

Banned
goldstar,

i haven't read all the comments.. i see a focal moon that stands out on it's own on the eastern side of the chart. moon applies to jupiter which is the one planet in your chart in an angle and squares onto your ascendant.. cap is the midheaven sign, but i think the leo sun is looking for an outlet on a stage somewhere.. i see moon in pisces and jupiter helping it along pushing it into the public eye somehow and that is what you're saying by the sounds of it too... this looks like a chart from 78 or something.. i don't know if it is too late to get on stage, but i wonder how you are going to do it or if you want to that bad.. good luck sorting it out whatever you get around to..

Goldstar

Thanks sandstone, I think the only chances I have to get on stage would either be in politics (that stage doesn't discriminate against a person's age) or motivational speaking... if it's too late to be in those as well.

sandstone

Banned
hi goldstar,

i think there is strong astro support for your question, with saturn ruler of your 10th in the sign virgo, which happens to be the 6th sign to aries - your ascendant.. north node is also in virgo as well. the moon happens to sit opposite on the south node in the 12th sign pisces.. there is a certain amount of reciprocity with houses and signs opposite one another, but overall the sign virgo has to do with health as does the 6th house.. mostly what i look for is some planet to make a favourable aspect to the midheaven, either directly like a conjunction, or in a 60 or 120 type aspect to see the midheaven getting support from another spot in the chart. midheaven is perhaps the most important vocational indicator, followed by the planet that rules this and any planets aspecting this point.. some charts are more simply laid out then others, but usually the person who has the chart will have the best idea of what they can imagine themselves doing for work..

Goldstar

That's true. Especially my Saturn in the 5th would be much easier to figure out if it was in the sign of Leo instead of Virgo in regards to figuring out a part of the career aspect. My MC is in the sign of Capricorn so I guess I could start with finding out the career associations with that sign and take it from there with your suggestions. Thank you.

sandstone

Banned
goldstar,

there is a saying on a poster in my downstairs room with the title 'love life' at the top of it.. part way down is a quote - the most interesting people i know are those who still don't know what they want to do in life and they are in there 40's. i am paraphrasing, but it is something like that..

saturn is very close to your sun, about ready to be sharpened by the rays of the sun in the week after your birth.. all these divisions are arbitrary man made, but they seem to hold meaning for those who follow astrology.. i am a bit more loosey goosey with the lines and divisions, which is one reason i consider aspects- especially conjunctions over sign division more closely.. essentially you have a sun/saturn conjunction here.. sun/saturn in leo is said to give long life.. i think this would be the same here as my neighboors down the hill are 90 with saturn in virgo too which i consider a strong placement for saturn.

i have seen sun in leo to moon in pisces as a combo connected to religion.. of course the planet of religiion jupiter is close to your i.c. in the sign cancer which makes it strong too.. have you ever considered getting involved in some religious context? i know you mentioned politics, but i wonder what your thoughts are on some type of religious involvement?

Goldstar

Well... not really. In my opinion the religious denominations have become so ridgid in their perception about the divine as of late that their no room or placement for people like me. Especially, since the imaginary line between politics and beliefs has seem to disappear in some people's view. Of course, this is only my opinion. Overall, I'm just needing to know as to what career (business/law/politics/health/real estate) to hit the ground running on while I'm still young.

sandstone

Banned
goldstar,

there are many house systems.. what i can say about your chart is the planets mercury, sun and saturn are close together within a 9 degree orb.. saturn as the slowest moving of the 3 will colour the other 2 more strongly then the reverse.. the 5th house is the natural domain of the sun but the opposite for saturn.. some kind of focus on health is a natural fit and a fitness teacher did make sense, which i think we talked about earlier..

for me the planet that is most connected to the angles is jupiter though and it is in the 4th, square ascendant and opposite the midheaven in a sign that it is quite at home in.. there is mutual reception between this jupiter and the moon in pisces and this moon in pisces is the other planet that has the most favourable outlet to the midheaven.. i would be looking in this area of the chart as the most easy outlet into some job/career that could bring you some fulfillment... further to this, moon is a focal point to your chart as handle to the rest of the chart.. real estate is a 4th house theme which fits with all of this.. a 12th house vocation would be very beneficial as well and one i think you would be good at..

so, i suppose this doesn't really answer your question directly, but i thought i would once again give it a try by tossing out more ideas! what ideas do you have to offer in terms of the direction you think you might want to go in career wise?

Goldstar

Well, I thought about analyzing the themes related to the 5th house and its sign, 6th house and it sign, 10th/11th houses and their signs, all of these areas put together regarding Saturn position in my chart. Since I'm still analyzing the priminiary findings to my approach I thought I would ask you as to what career suggestions would meets the criteria of Saturn placement?