Will I Get Pregnant this Year?

Elizaleen

Hello, as the title states, will I get pregnant this year?

This is when I thought about the question:
Day: July 15, 2007
Time: 11:15 PM

Draco

Hi Elizaleen.

This post doesn't meet the criteria that the administrator requested for horary posts. This is just to keep this section of the forums as a place for learning and stimulating discussion.

We need whatever ideas you have of your own upon the chart, even if it isn't horary. What attracts your attention about the chart, and how might this apply to your question? Just say what you think about the chart, to get the ball rolling for discussion.

Also, we need the background information, and particularly when it comes to inquiring about pregnancy.

For example, knowing how old you are, and whether or not you have had difficulty conceiving in the past, can largely affect the way in which the chart is interpreted.

In the case of a woman who is approaching the menopause, and has a history of failed conceptions or pregnacies, then we are going to have to look for more powerful testimonies in the chart in order to deliver a 'yes', than we would for a girl in her twenties who is more than fertile. In the latter case, we only need a little testimony to deliver a 'yes', if at all, as it is likely to come to pass anyway.

Some women ask these questions as they are approaching the menopause and racing against the clock. Some of these questions are asked when women are unlucky in the fertility stakes, and may be having IVF or some other such treatment. Others may ask the queston out of mere curiosity, or be a school girl daydreaming about being a Mum. The questions are the same, but the background information that goes along with it, actually makes the nature of these questions, and thus the avenues we may venture down to deliver judgement, very different.

So really, we need to know about the circumstances in which this question arose.

The more detail that people provide as to the circumstances that brought about the question, the more thorough the responses are likely to be, and the more likely it is that the correct judgement will be delivered.

sskohli

Elizaleen said:
Hello, as the title states, will I get pregnant this year?

This is when I thought about the question:
Day: July 15, 2007
Time: 11:15 PM
hi eliz,
take a random number between 1 and 249 both inclusive. try not to use your lucky or unlucky numbers.
then we'll create a horary and see.
sandeep

Elizaleen

Ok... I pick number 93. Anyways, I apologize for not providing more background information. Here's some info:

I'm 19 years old. I've never had an issue with trying to concieve a child, for I have never tried to concieve a child, I don't want to have a child right now. I'm basically curious because I recently stopped taking birth control (2 months ago), and just moved in with my boyfriend of three years. I do not wish to have a child at the moment, so I am planning to go back on birth control soon, but not sure when. I'm also curious because I went to Ripley's Believe it or Not and I touched their fertility statue which supposably helps you to conceive. Yeah, I know, it might sound stupid, but my aunt swears that I'm going to get pregnant soon. She's no astrologer but she has read my natal chart w/ transits and interprets that I'm gonna get pregnant in August and have a baby in April. So I thought, what the heck, why not try Horary astrology, to see what it has to say about this. I am new to Horary astrology, so I wouldn't even know where to begin. I am currently reading some information about this type of astrology, but my knowledge on this is too minimal right now, so I can't really provide any insight on the chart. This is why I am here seeking some guidance. Btw, here's the chart:

BabyHorary.jpg

Last edited:

sskohli

Draco said:
Hi Sskolhi.

What is this numbers method you're using, and how does it apply to horary?
Hi Draco,
I am using an offshoot of vedic astrology called Nadi astrology. Where in you get coordinates for the position of the planets in the horoscope, its umm like all your interpretation of sextiles and squares and friendly houses already done for you and provides you final numbers.
now these numbers (or combination of these) mean something for example
2,7,11 mean marriage, 2,1,6,8 mean depression and so on and so forth. when these planets with those numbers are active they will give those results.
Now in similar fashion the zodiac is subdivided into 249 small parts and when you give a number we select that particular part as your ascendant (on the presumption that its the planets which have sent the person to you, so why not ask from the zodiac itself, cos it knows everything doesn't it)
so we take that particular peice of pie (of the zodiac) and ask the question. if the resultant combination is positive we say yes other wise no.
simple isn't it.
If you want to know more. vote :D
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6099

(hey btw draco, i am interested in how the western system of astro works, any startup books or guides? **** are you goona flame me for posting this in the wrong thread....mercy)
sandeep

sskohli

Elizaleen said:
Ok... I pick number 93. Anyways, I apologize for not providing more background information. Here's some info:
snip
hi liz,
no need to worry.
if you read the above discussion about nadi astrology, the combination to get a child are 2,5,11
2nd house = family
5 = children
11 = gain (in family/children)
and the opposite for this is (12th house from the above)
12th from 2 = 1
12th from 5 = 4
12th from 11 = 10
so 1,4,10
if you see the chart there is all 1,4,10 and no 2,5,11
so the answer is
NO, you won't conceive a child this year...and hey get back to those pills..**** you're just 19, whole life in front of you and all that s***t :D

sandeep

Attachments

• child.JPG
    child.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 27

Elizaleen

Thanks sskohli for your interpretation. I've been doing some studying on horary astrology and this is my interpretation of my horary chart:

Significators:
Jupiter (represents me, the querent; because ascendant is in pisces)
& the Moon (represents my question, quesited; because my question deals with 5th house matters and my fifth house cusp is in cancer).

These two significators already suggest to me that I WILL get pregnant because Jupiter deals with abundance (new baby), and the significator for the quesited is the moon, and the fifth house cusp is in cancer. Moon and cancer deals with babies. This tells me BABY!! but I know I have to look more at the chart to make a final interpretation.

Anyways, then I look at the first house, there's no planets there, but Uranus is very close to the first house cusp, so Uranus is affecting the first house. According to www.moonvalleyastrologer.com, having Uranus in the first house means "surprising changes." Oh great, another sign pointing to pregnancy.

I then looked at the sign of the moon, which is Leo. So then I looked for the Sun (because it deals with Leo) and then I found it too to be in the fifth house and in CANCER!! To me this suggests baby, baby, baby!! I also noticed that Jupiter is in Sagitarius, which deals with Jupiter, suggesting abundance, once again baby!

I also noticed that Jupiter and the Moon make a trine. Trines in horary suggest a favorable outcome for the querent. A favorable outcome for me is not to get pregnant. So will I or will I not get pregnant?

I also noticed that Jupiter is in retrograde. What significance does this have? Could it signify miscarriage?

I also took a look at a post in Horary-Medicine and health post titled "Is there anything wrong with my health?" by Lissa because the chart is similar to mine. In this post, lillyjgc replies on July 10 "With the sun in H5 applying to a trine with aforementioned uranus perhaps the use of creative energy would alleviate the tensions and find a positive focus for the yod that is formed from jupiter sextile chiron with the point of the "finger" being the sun in H5. (This aspect can be pregnancy!)"I have this occurring in my horary chart, so this too is suggesting pregnancy.

Taking all this into consideration, I conclude that I will become pregnant this year. I am new to this branch of astrology, so I recognize that I might be wrong and/or might not be taking other things into account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

sskohli

Hey liz,
Take it easy, just that you want or your aunt told you, doesn't mean you interpret the chart biasedly.
Ok soyou are the querent, first house, Jupiter now how does that make you interpret babies, Jupiter could also mean, wealth. education and soo many other things.
Moon doesn't signify babies at all.
And this was the most interesting...(not trying to mock at all)
moon sign leo-> ruler sun-> in Cancer
After that i lost track cos of my poor knowldge of western astrology, the system i use is pretty accurate for these kind of things, and you are not pregnant at all. Can't you have tests done etc?

sandeep

Circe

I don`t know if its right to place it here. About solar returns... just because we are talking about this, what would be the classical possibilities to see in someone`s chart if she is going to be pregnant? Seems an interesting matter.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
sskohli, Re above- a solar return happens every year (when the sun returns to its natal position.) I think you are referring to *saturn return* which occurs every 29 years or so.... In a solar return chart, in regard to pregnancy again look to contacts between H5, lord, planets therein and aspects to H5 cusp and to asc- just as if it was a horary really....Progressed charts can be helpful in showing timing of pregnancy too....best wishes lillyjgc

Elizaleen

lol, i guess i am overreacting. I just thought that the planets that associate most with pregnancy are the moon, jupiter, and the sign cancer. This is my first horary interpretation, I just need some more practice. Ok, so what in my horary chart not suggest pregnancy? (i can't take a pregnancy test until i miss my period, and I not suppose to get it for another week).

Elizaleen

I'm gonna go take a look at my progressed chart and solar return chart, thanks for suggesting it lillyjgc. But in these I use my natal info, right, instead of my horary question info to create the chart?

Elizaleen

Ok, so I looked at both of those charts, and what was most interesting was that I found that my solar return ascendant is in scorpio. Look what cafeastrology.com (http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...urn&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&client=firefox-a ) has to say about having scorpio as solar return ascendant:

"Physically, you could be subject to sexual infections or inflammations during this time. In women, this influence affects your fertility and can sometimes result in unwanted pregnancies."

Circe

lillyjgc said:
sskohli, Re above- a solar return happens every year (when the sun returns to its natal position.) I think you are referring to *saturn return* which occurs every 29 years or so.... In a solar return chart, in regard to pregnancy again look to contacts between H5, lord, planets therein and aspects to H5 cusp and to asc- just as if it was a horary really....Progressed charts can be helpful in showing timing of pregnancy too....best wishes lillyjgc

Interesting, but, what did you mean with "lord"? I didn`t understand that part because I don`t speak english normally. Could you explain to me? thanks!!!

And about the solar return... phewwwww! When I read that solar return happens every 29 years I though I analized every year solarreturns worng! hahahaha.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Circe, By Lord, I mean the ruler of the (relevant) house cusp.Say, if cancer is on H3 cusp we say the moon is lord of that house as it rules cancer...its old fashioned language but as it's the astrological language I learned I sometimes just word it that way...don't wish to alienate anyone language-wise! To my understanding, scorpio is not a very fertile sign but look to the H5 cusp and relationship to ascendant- even in solar returns...Best wishes, Lillyjgc

Elizaleen

Sorry sskohli, but you are totally wrong!! I took a preganancy test two days ago and it came out positive, yes positive. I knew I was so right about my interpretation about my horary chart! Always go with your gut insincts. So yeah, I finally got my answer now.

tikana

Elizaleen

well, Moon already trined jupiter so yeah you are pregnant

remember 1 golden rule.. all aspects must be upcoming if you were asking for the events to take plae

if the aspect already occured, it means that the events already happend *which is your case*

When a planet is retro, it does not mean that you will have a miscarriage.

CONGRADS.. sorry i read this too late

me thinks you will have a boy.

Tik

Last edited: