John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

At Lazio chart the ASC-DSC axis changes and the new rulers are Jupiter and Mercury. In the middle of the second half POF conjuncts Mercury what represents Lazio.
Basel-Thun 1X, Mars stronger in both dignities but aspect Moon op POF happens during halftime so I do not expect any good for lighter team.
Barcelona-Malaga 1 ( becouse there is no 1X) Moon op POF happens at the end of the first half but very close, I hope Malaga will not score the goal.
Valence-Osasuna 1X, Dignities. I also think that Mercury conjunct POF at the end of the first half. But if Valence lose they are stupid :biggrin: .

banefranco

Please place you comments and critics or if you agree. This is important, there are so many matches that can be predicted today.
I have not checked Bilbao just becouse I do not remmeber in which jerseys Real played last time.

banefranco

This would be a huge project, the big problem is: jerseys change every year. I prefer to watch the matches live (and bet In-Play)

I already started :biggrin:. That is really hell of a job but teams do not change their home jerseys in basic colors also away colors. But in July all team sites must be checked and who changed drasticaly their home or away colors, will be excluded from prediction. I also prefer live bet.

unimatrix

Basel would be interesting, but when i look at yesterdays matches , Liverpool and Hearts...
Ess Digs. for Venus are bad today (good for the darker teams), don't know if its enough to beat the lighter teams.

banefranco

There is one thing in the chart Bilbao-Real. AMoon conjunct POF but in separating conjunction from about 2 degrees. I do not count any separate aspect in this matter so Real is standing better when axis changes in JU-ME, Than in the second half Real is significantly better in both dignities also POF conjuncts POF in the beginning of the second half. It is all at Real side.
This is only if Real is lighter , white.

banefranco

Well I have doubts about Lazio AMoon conjuncts POF but POF conjuncts later ruler Mercury direct.
Also Basel chart you have Moon op POF that aspect happens in the halftime but moon is weak and also VOC so dignities shows Basel to score 1X.
Barcelona as Barcelona. But there are some critical aspects I do not know but I count on Moon VOC in this case.
Bilbao - Real X2
Valence it is not clear chart.

unimatrix

Well I have doubts about Lazio AMoon conjuncts POF but POF conjuncts later ruler Mercury direct.
Also Basel chart you have Moon op POF that aspect happens in the halftime but moon is weak and also VOC so dignities shows Basel to score 1X.
Barcelona as Barcelona. But there are some critical aspects I do not know but I count on Moon VOC in this case.
Bilbao - Real X2
Valence it is not clear chart.

Unfortunately the odds for Real X and Basel X are ridicolous.:pouty:
Lets hope for tomorrow. :wink:

banefranco

Basel would be interesting, but when i look at yesterdays matches , Liverpool and Hearts...
Ess Digs. for Venus are bad today (good for the darker teams), don't know if its enough to beat the lighter teams.

I don't have these values in ranges covered. :sad:. Now I will have them also with aspects of Moon. I do not know I am disappointed for today. But from tommorow I hope will be interesting matches in the evening.

banefranco

Ok just to be mentioned:
Bordeaux 2:0 darker, won by dignities, POF op Mars ( testimony to lose)
Caen 1:0 darker, won by dignities, POF op Mars (testimony to lose)
Basel 2:1 darker, won by dignities, POF op Moon exact in haltime (testimony to lose)
Lazio 1:1 lighter, draw by dignities, POF conj ME (testimony to win)
Valence 4:0 lighter, won by dignities, POF conj ME (testimony to win)
Barcelona 4:1, darker, won by dignities, POF op Moon (testimony to lose)
Real 0:3, lighter, won by dignities, POF conj ME ( testimony to win)

These so called testimonies for win have their values and just aspects for scoring goals nothing else. But I have not checked them all.
It is at least correct if somebody writes something to defend what he wrote. I expected Mr. Fake John to give explanations but you have to have courage to face your own fakes.
In this way there is a lot of job to make all things at the right place.
So what is the most important? Dignities and their values. Then POF to rulers, then rulers to cusps, and Moon :biggrin:. Yes there are some positions when it is useful. Last Moon aspect :biggrin:.....

unimatrix

I've got a question about the ViaCombusta Value.

For Example: Saturn
Free from combustion and Sun beams: +5
in 10th house: +5
= +10

Now, Saturn is Via Combusta:

Free from combustion and Sun beams: -5
in 10th house: -5
= -10 ?

or

Free from combustion and Sun beams: +5 -5 = 0
in 10th house: +5 -5 = 0

= 0 ?

Which calculation is correct?

banefranco

Check the matches in early January when Saturn was in the 4th house and won against Sun in the 5th when stays in 4th and loses form the Sun when changing house to 3rd. Or Sun changed house from 6th to 5th house. That is the time I found that some value missed. And Saturn was Via Combusta and also Rx. The differences in dignities was as I remmeber 5 points. So -5 points.

banefranco

What was the point? In one range line the differences show Saturn as winner but when it change house -5 points missed to get the value to lose the match and it lost the match. Under values without -5 points Saturn had to win but when it lost it was clear that one value missed.

unimatrix

Hmm... I was confused because in your Dignities table are two red "F" under "Free fromcombustion and Sun's beams" and "In 10th or 1st house", so i thought: red F = -5 for each aspect

Ok, just one example(don't worry, it's not a problematic match :innocent:):

Chelsea(darker) vs. Bolton (lighter) 3:0, 25.02.12, 16:00 CET

Chelsea - Saturn:

in 4th house: 4
Free: 5
oriental: 2
Retrograde: -5
Slow in Motion (-5%): -2
= 4

Now i count -5 because Saturn is Via Combusta:
in 4th house: 4 -5 = -1
= -1

When Saturn moves into the 3th house:
in 3th house: 1
= 1

I hope it's correct.

banefranco

Red F = Negative value for Part of Fortune which is the same in numeric like for planets.
But wher you have e.g black F-3 and in the field beside is -4 those values differs and -3 is for F (POF) and -4 for Partile aspect.

banefranco

At the same table at the bottom you have values in about POF strength depending in which sign is located , like essential dignity :smile:.

banefranco

When Saturn moves into the 3th house:
in 3th house: 1
= 1

I hope it's correct.
Where is -5 for Via Combusta when Saturn is in the 3rd house?
BTW you have at the same table below also the table of the speeds of the planets.

banefranco

Somebody want to predict quick these matches tonight? :smile:
Boulogne - Laval, Boulogne home, darker
Chateroux-Tours, Chateroux home darker
Clermont - Sedan, Clermon home darker

or on 6th May

Fulham-Sunderland, Fulham home lighter

Attachments

• Boulogne-Laval 4May 2012.jpg
    Boulogne-Laval 4May 2012.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Chateroux-Tours 4 May 2012.jpg