An evil critical Virgo

allegragella

Just need to get this off my cheast. I had a friend that was a Virgo. We were once best friends but he turned bad (Christianity fked with his head heaps) and I foolishly thought I could help him out of his depression since I got out of a deep depression myself. I knew him for 10 years before finally telling him to f off. I went back to him like 5 times after he hurt me mostly because I had no other good friends and he made me feel alive.

I think a main turning point in our relationship was when I gave him some advice. He had always been very arrogant and many times had said that he believed he was always right.

I advised him to broaden his theory of knowledge. Unfortunately he didn't have the maturity to apply the advise is the way I hoped. In retrospect I should have been a lot more specific since I already knew he took advice from pretty much no 1 due to his arrogance.

I meant to ask advice from trusted sources only and for each aspect like relationships/jobs/Investments. Well he went around literally asking everyone for advice on every little thing and trusting them. He was very insecure and probably didn't trust himself and even asked me for relationship advice with his GF when I had never had a GF. Several things went wrong and he ended up having less trust in everyone, hating me and becoming more arrogant.

I don't think he ever listened to me again, he was racist and was constantly critical of others and and me. He was depressed, sometime cut himself and drank most days.

He threw me up against the wall putting a huge hole in it when I told him 'no 1 was listening' when he was paranoid in his house.

He punched me in the head when I was driving and didn't indicate when no cars were around. This was on the way to buy him a meal. sigh

So many other incidents like that. My life was hell but I stuck by him because I knew he was suicidal. He probably only mentioned suicide as a form of control. Just like he constantly took offense at things that were nothing.

The thing that hurt me the most was that he always assumed the worst in me. That probably lead to a lot of his criticism and violence. Some how even though I was very generous and kind he couldn't see the real me.

I'm an Aquarius and unfortunately remember everything. Well I'll never trust a Virgo again to not be overly critical. My self esteem isn't ready for that yet.

Last edited:

virgo18

Just need to get this off my cheast. I had a friend that was a Virgo. We were once best friends but he turned bad (Christianity fked with his head heaps) and I foolishly thought I could help him out of his depression since I got out of a deep depression myself. I knew him for 10 years before finally telling him to f off. I went back to him like 5 times after he hurt me mostly because I had no other good friends and he made me feel alive.

I think a main turning point in our relationship was when I gave him some advice. He had always been very arrogant and many times had said that he believed he was always right.

I advised him to broaden his theory of knowledge. Unfortunately he didn't have the maturity to apply the advise is the way I hoped. In retrospect I should have been a lot more specific since I already knew he took advice from pretty much no 1 due to his arrogance.

I meant to ask advice from trusted sources only and for each aspect like relationships/jobs/Investments. Well he went around literally asking everyone for advice on every little thing and trusting them. He was very insecure and probably didn't trust himself and even asked me for relationship advice with his GF when I had never had a GF. Several things went wrong and he ended up having less trust in everyone, hating me and becoming more arrogant.

I don't think he ever listened to me again, he was racist and was constantly critical of others and and me. He was depressed, sometime cut himself and drank most days.

He threw me up against the wall putting a huge hole in it when I told him 'no 1 was listening' when he was paranoid in his house.

He punched me in the head when I was driving and didn't indicate when no cars were around. This was on the way to buy him a meal. sigh

So many other incidents like that. My life was hell but I stuck by him because I knew he was suicidal. He probably only mentioned suicide as a form of control. Just like he constantly took offense at things that were nothing.

The thing that hurt me the most was that he always assumed the worst in me. That probably lead to a lot of his criticism and violence. Some how even though I was very generous and kind he couldn't see the real me.

I'm an Aquarius and unfortunately remember everything. Well I'll never trust a Virgo again to not be overly critical. My self esteem isn't ready for that yet.

I think your issue does not have anything to be with your friend's zodiac sign.
He just need professional help.
You must not let anyone treat you like that.

I am Virgo and I am not like that.

good luck

Mark

It seems that your friend was both young and traumatised. When someone lashes out to inflict pain, it is because pain was inflicted on them. He also probably learned slowly to treat you that way. He came to expect you to take it, so he kept going further and further. It's natural, human insanity that is present in everyone to some extent. You should never expect any human to be completely sane nor rational. If it seems that someone is sane and rational, that is only an indication that you don't know enough yet.

Of all the months in the year, September frequently has the most births, meaning that there are probably more people born with the Sun in Virgo than any other sign. I don't think all of them can be judged by your friend's actions. May you have more success with friends in the future than the past.

Lynda223

Oh no, sorry, the author has just described a typical Virgo. They are the worst sign of the zodiac. I just came from a site, BEYONDJANE.COM where a woman wrote an article on Virgos. The article is titled, I Would Rather be Dateless that Date a Virgo Man. The response is in excess of 500 and most describe the exact traits posted here and much worse. All signs have good and bad except Virgo. All they do is cause misery and chaos with their toxic habits. Go to beyondjane.com and you will see what I am talking about. Virgos are only happy when they cause turmoil and misery.

poyi

Premium Member
Oh no, sorry, the author has just described a typical Virgo. They are the worst sign of the zodiac. I just came from a site, BEYONDJANE.COM where a woman wrote an article on Virgos. The article is titled, I Would Rather be Dateless that Date a Virgo Man. The response is in excess of 500 and most describe the exact traits posted here and much worse. All signs have good and bad except Virgo. All they do is cause misery and chaos with their toxic habits. Go to beyondjane.com and you will see what I am talking about. Virgos are only happy when they cause turmoil and misery.

I try to put this in a polite manner. If I, in anyway is being inappropriate just tell me so.

I don't think that is appropriate to criticise another zodiac this way. If you do criticise All Virgo as if all Virgo are pure evil; I wonder if you are also a Virgo because in the whole world only Virgo does that according to your own references as you had listed above.

Virgo is part of the horoscope wheel and everyone has a house/cusp under Virgo. With or without a planet in that house, everyone has a Virgo in their chart.

Last edited:

Moog

As a Virgo, I hope nothing ever fcks with my head heaps. I need them to keep my criticism nodules in

Hekate

I have some elements in Virgo, for example the ascendant. I am really crytical, I admit...too much!!
But, far from beening evil. Maybe, only when I am angry. But the way I mostly show my evil part is to ignore completely a person that I don't trust or like...that makes people mad. Sometimes I can have also an evil language, yeah! But, still, just when I am angry...:biggrin:

Moog

I'm sorry you had a difficult run in with that person, Allegra. My post above is a bit flippant. I'm not evil. Just a knee jerk reaction.

You can't judge a person by their sun sign. That's not astrology, it's prejudice.

Judy_AzVirgo

Sigh..... an un-evil, not-so-critical Virgo here.

Allegragella, what happened to you is just awful, but you really need to learn to look at the whole chart. A racist, suicidal, arrogant drinker is not your typical Virgo.

kimbermoon

Sigh..... an un-evil, not-so-critical Virgo here.

Allegragella, what happened to you is just awful, but you really need to learn to look at the whole chart. A racist, suicidal, arrogant drinker is not your typical Virgo.
I totally agree with Judy
judging someone based on their Sun sign alone is like judging a book by its cover.
Still I admit that I too have encountered negative experiences with Virgo men...unfortunately I attracted two of them before finding a more reliable Capricorn...perhaps the Virgo irritation was because of my own Moon in Pisces..
still I always wonder about the role model of Mother Theresa[ A virgo herself] who seemed to epitomize the inherent selflessness and service to others: unfortunately few others can live up to her example.

poyi

Premium Member
I totally agree with Judy
judging someone based on their Sun sign alone is like judging a book by its cover.
Still I admit that I too have encountered negative experiences with Virgo men...unfortunately I attracted two of them before finding a more reliable Capricorn...perhaps the Virgo irritation was because of my own Moon in Pisces..
still I always wonder about the role model of Mother Theresa[ A virgo herself] who seemed to epitomize the inherent selflessness and service to others: unfortunately few others can live up to her example.

She had a singleton Venus in 12th, I think it might be in Leo sign ;)

d00dle

+1 lol i read somewhere that virgos are actually demons from hell. They are the only people on this earth that feel good about being miserable & depressed. They are walking wounded and depressing to be around. Virgos are the biggest mistakes of the zodiac.

poyi

Premium Member
The funniest thing is seeing non-Virgo critising Virgo. It is the most fascinating thing I have ever seen in astrology.

Last edited:

vlsmercury7

There is a positive and a negative side to ALL signs. Whatever Sun sign you were born under, remember that there are 11 other signs you can teach and learn from. Virgo is no worse or better than the other 11 signs, and also remember that the planetary influences are birth potentials only. We all have bad days and we all have a shadow side. It is unfortunate that you had this experience with a Virgo man who was unstable, Allegra. It sounds like he needed help rather than it being due to his Sun sign. I know lots of Virgos (my own brother is a double Virgo) and trust me, they aren't all like your friend. And like what someone else said in this discussion, everyone has some Virgo in their chart, whether they have the Sun in Virgo or not. My rising sign is Virgo and I'm very proud of that :wink:

Hekate

I think Virgo are very karmic signs. This means that they have mostly a lot of ''troubles'' from their youngest age. This can make them a little nevrotic, too nervous. From outside they are ''normal'', but inside they are in some way broken.

Remember, in Virgo there is an exil of Jupiter (big fortune) and fall of Venus (little fortune). There is also an exil of Neptun (dreams). I don't think they do not know how to have dreams and aspirations, simply their life don't admit them to have kind situations.

Every sign has its bed and good sides, also Virgo. I think they are too individualistic, but the couse stays in their suffer.

:kissing:

RaptInReverie

Enough of this foolishness!

Virgo is one of the most caring and non-threatening signs in the Zodiac. I will reiterate an important point that has was stated above, as many here seem to have missed it: you can't attribute a person's behavior to their Sun sign alone. There are as many variations amongst Virgo Suns as there are colors of crayons.

OP, what you've described was not even close to being archetypically Virgoan. Virgoan energy is not physically abusive, nor is it arrogant. There are clearly some issues you have or had that attracted and kept this individual in your life.

I went back to him like 5 times after he hurt me mostly because I had no other good friends and he made me feel alive.

I would suggest using astrology to correct your own issues instead of using it to discriminate against a large portion of the population simply due to their birth date.

Caro

A virgo who has found his/her area of service in his day to day life - is a happy virgo. One that is unfulfilled in the areas of the 6th H is a very unhappy and (critical - worse when it is hidden) person to be around.

I have many virgo's friends in my life. those who have found their vocation are the happiest.(skilled writers/research scientists)