Jupiter conjunct Uranus

Psiber_Space

Hello all!

I haven't posted here in quite a while. Some of you may remember me.

I've been researching Magi Astrology recently and I'm wondering what everyone else on the forum thinks about it.

If you look at my natal chart you will see that Jupiter is conjunct Uranus. Now the standard natal chart is geocentric. Magi Astrology also looks at Heliocentric charts. In my heliocentric chart I also have Jupiter conjunct Uranus. I'm still not sure if I'm doing declinations right, so I'll leave that alone for now.

According to Magi Astrology, Jupiter conjunct Uranus is the "Super Fame Aspect" or the "Historic Aspect". I do not consider myself to be famous or even popular. I think I'm likeable, but I don't see it going beyond that. To put this point across even more, I have no desire to be popular or famous, just likeable.

Is it just me, or has anyone else had a hard time accepting the claims of Magi Astrology?

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

I have never heard that Jupiter/Uranus can be linked with fame the normal interpretation may be someone who acts too quickly and sometimes 'cuts his nose off to spite his face' but as you prob know it all depends on which house these planets reside and other aspects to them and the house cusp rulers of Sag and Aquarius

Jupiter‑Uranus Conjunction

Original Ingenuity !

With our need for free expansion accompanied by a desire for independence and individuality, we often experience tremendous urges to distance from others, to go our own way without interference. Freedom and uniqueness are very dear to us and we have no wish to trammelled by convention.

Uranus pushes a philosophy of life and a need to widen mental horizons (Jupiter) in the direction of unusual alternative ideas and theories ‑ especially those having to do with ­individual freedom and equal opportunities. We have independent spirits and make up our own minds on every topic.

The desire to be different comes out in all sorts of ways in an unorthodox life‑style, in inventiveness, in an intuitive appreciation (generally well developed) of the advantages of new developments, and in a tendency to protest straight away against anything with which we do not agree. Even physically we can stress our difference; possibly by the way we dress, or possibly by some unusual physical feature (such as towering height) as if our bodies already knew we would want to be distinct.

We are liable to part company with any religious group to which we belong; the main loyalty is to our own opinions. ­Therefore this aspect chiefly favours independent development. We do best if we have others around us to encourage us, but we must remain free to be ourselves.

From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

winterseye

Hi Psiber Space, I know the Cayce Past Life reports which I thoroughly enjoy think of Jupiter and Uranus contact as an indicator of a very advanced soul. Kinda fun :)

filly

Hi Psiber Space, I know the Cayce Past Life reports which I thoroughly enjoy think of Jupiter and Uranus contact as an indicator of a very advanced soul. Kinda fun :)

I just noticed my Draconic jupiter in the 8H falls conjunct my natal uranus in scorpio 1st house! Flavours of reincarnation show out to me...
I've got natal node conjunct ascedant in libra so my Draconic chart is reversed. But to accuracy of birth time my draconic ascendant may fall at 0 Aries or arround 28 to 30 degrees of pisces, which feels right to me! Natal mars my SN ruler conjunts draco Asc! Then Draco Jupiter would be my asc ruler and conj natal uranus would make for a lot of my soul urges and personality traits described above!!!

*emma*

Banned
The only tme I have come across Magi astrology and I have n idea of its provenance, is when I was reading how chiron in ones chart is the key to true love or something....sticking to traditional astrology as I understand these two planets, for me, IMO, they are a signature of a civil rights campaigner, a whistleblower, a humanitarian, a pioneer, progressive spirit,abhorrence for injustice and inequality,you get the drift, and no I dont thnk of this combnation as a desire for fame, its quite an anathema as ego and what jupiter/uranus stands for is polar opposites

:biggrin:

ps well advanced soul as posted before kind of fits the bill too!

Viviene

I have a Jupiter Uranus conjunction, with Aquarius rising, so Uranus is co-ruler. The conjunction lies in Cancer, which is good for Jupiter.
It is involved in a chain of septiles, and Jupiter itself is very closely septile to my otherwise unaspected Sun.
Hence one would think it a powerful conjunction in my chart, and indeed I can feel it strongly - my need to think for myself, do things my own way, choose my own offbeat friends, try new things and think of myself as forever young.
Nonetheless I have no particular tickets on myself as being an advanced soul :) Original? In my point of view, yes. Out of the box in my thinking and restless/impulsive? Yes.
Jupiter also closely semi sextiles my mercury, but I am no genius, just smart.

poyi

Premium Member
Many people were born with the Jupiter conjunct Uranus in the same years when they were making close contact.

The more relevant possibility of advance soul theory would be more relevant if also these two had contact with Moon nodes, and axis in the natal. Then it would strengthen the suggestion of such theory for that individual. Otherwise, is not quite accurate in the individual chart. It is still a generational transit.