Birthmarks

conspiracy theorist

Hmm. interesting. I have mars conjunct the ascendant and I have a mole on my nose and just above the mouth. I also possess a noticeable scar on my neck since I was born. It's one of the first things people ask me about when they meet me.

ALRESCHA

I must have dated a sick person then.

Then I got shot in the back and through the heart. :D

Nose? Please, please, please let me know, what have you got on the sco-tau axis?

serafin5

I heard that a birthmark is a place where you were wounded in a past life.

That is exactly what I have heard too. I have an almost perfectly round black nickle sized mole on my left upper arm and a smaller round one on my right leg just below my knee. My Mars, incidentally, is @ 29deg Aquarius, conjunct Sun and Saturn in my 4th house and all square my Taurus Moon, 7th house. Not sure if this is indicative but cool topic.

Serafin5

JUPITERASC

got a problem, chocolate chip?
a chip off the old cookie :smile:

chefmom-triple-chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

ALRESCHA

Well, if it weren't for them, all the people with the same placements would look like clones. :) but OK, if you ever find out, please let me know, I'd like to know very much! :smile:

HoneyDove

Hmmm. I don't know. My Mars is in 4th and Gemini. And my birthmark is on the back of my leg. My Mars trines ascendant which is Aquarius. (ruler of legs)
Either way it's interesting.